Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having platonic female friends. Do it!

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
bugsquish said:
I've come back here after a long hiatus and there is a fair amount of misogyny on the board now, compared to the old days (as noted by some of the other guys above). I've re-read this some of the other attitudes, and I'm seeing it's a bit more complex than straight up woman-hating. Sexist sure, gender obsessed yes. In this case I didn't mention this because he disagreed, but in response to "[women] are just competing to fvck you or couldn't care less about you". You really can't generalise like that. But you're right there are different types of people here, I need to absorb the new culture some more. For now, I take it back.
As the overall quality of modern women declines.. misogyny will continue to rise.

No man comes out of the womb with a strong hatred for women. Even after a few bad experiences, most men won't see that as a reason to hate women. If women are increasingly hated, its because they are increasingly hard to love.

Most men with high self-esteem and self-respect won't have the patience to tolerate the crap your average modern woman dishes out. When he refuses to eat sh!t from abusive women, he is attacked by society and called a pig, dog, misogynist, a*shole, etc.

Its really only the brainwashed, chicken-sh!t, beta fags with low self-esteem who respond to abuse with a bucy of flowers and a big cheesy grin while drenched in nervous sweat. :crackup: :crackup:

I still don't hate women. But I'll admit I don't respect the majority of them.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
As the overall quality of modern women declines.. misogyny will continue to rise.

No man comes out of the womb with a strong hatred for women. Even after a few bad experiences, most men won't see that as a reason to hate women. If women are increasingly hated, its because they are increasingly hard to love.

Most men with high self-esteem and self-respect won't have the patience to tolerate the crap your average modern woman dishes out. When he refuses to eat sh!t from abusive women, he is attacked by society and called a pig, dog, misogynist, a*shole, etc.

Its really only the brainwashed, chicken-sh!t, beta fags with low self-esteem who respond to abuse with a bucy of flowers and a big cheesy grin while drenched in nervous sweat. :crackup: :crackup:

I still don't hate women. But I'll admit I don't respect the majority of them.
give this man a ceeeeegar!
ive been called the m word a few times in the last year, to my face, by one woman, I like it, she is astute, she knows that I know the deal, its her only retort as it is for all those who are bereft of any creativity or inability to defend a lie

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Slickster said:
I'd give the guy a high five and probably smell my fingers hoping that some of the pvssy smell rubbed off.

WTF does any of this have to do with having female "friends" or women hating? Where do you get these crazy notions about me?
Considering how often you bandy about "WOMAN HATER" I was curious to see if the limp wristed faggotry you often display here is legit carried over to real world scenarios. I hope for your sake it's not.

betheman said:
ive been called the m word a few times in the last year, to my face, by one woman, I like it, she is astute, she knows that I know the deal, its her only retort as it is for all those who are bereft of any creativity or inability to defend a lie
:yes: If your not getting at least one "Your such a sexist/misogynist" a month from women your doing it wrong. One of the best tingle tells your going to get.

Harvey_Poon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's cut through all the crap here shall we? The only reason that you're friends with these women is that you eventually want to have sex with them, or you want them to obtain other women for you to have sex with. You want them for their goods and services as long as they provide the services you want. If these women had no pvssies or didn't offer you any sexual gratification, you wouldn't have no use for them whatsoever.

You're not befriending these women to share a cup of tea or to be lunch buddies with. You're befriending them so you can obtain sex in the future. So, these relationships are not platonic as you say. You get your sex from these women that you call "platonic friends".

You wouldn't befriend a chick who looks like Susan Boyle or has a face that looks like a pimply ass. That would be a platonic friend who is a woman, but you wouldn't befriend them because they don't have anything you want. But isn't that what a real platonic friend should be? Just good 'ol buddies with no other motives. So in reality, you are not friends with women just for the hell of it. You are friends with them to help you get laid. Those are not platonic friends, and is a reason why men and women just can't be friends. Because one person will always want to have sex. It is the other person that doesn't see them in a sexual way.

The only reason that you have actual platonic relationships with these women, is that some of them don't want to have sex with you. So, you use those women to provide you with new women for your sex. You wouldn't be friends with them if they couldn't help you get your sex. If you were able to, you would want to have sex with all those female friends of yours. So, then the relationships would not be platonic, and is a reason why you just can't be friends with women.

Female friends will fock you eventually if they are attracted to you, so there is nothing wrong with what you are doing. But to come on here and act like you're just tea buddies with these chicks just for fun, is a joke because you are using these chicks to help you get laid, otherwise you would have no use for them if they couldn't provide for you one way or another.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Harvey_Poon said:
Let's cut through all the crap here shall we? The only reason that you're friends with these women is that you eventually want to have sex with them, or you want them to obtain other women for you to have sex with. You want them for their goods and services as long as they provide the services you want. If these women had no pvssies or didn't offer you any sexual gratification, you wouldn't have no use for them whatsoever.

You're not befriending these women to share a cup of tea or to be lunch buddies with. You're befriending them so you can obtain sex in the future. So, these relationships are not platonic as you say. You get your sex from these women that you call "platonic friends".

You wouldn't befriend a chick who looks like Susan Boyle or has a face that looks like a pimply ass. That would be a platonic friend who is a woman, but you wouldn't befriend them because they don't have anything you want. But isn't that what a real platonic friend should be? Just good 'ol buddies with no other motives. So in reality, you are not friends with women just for the hell of it. You are friends with them to help you get laid. Those are not platonic friends, and is a reason why men and women just can't be friends. Because one person will always want to have sex. It is the other person that doesn't see them in a sexual way.

The only reason that you have actual platonic relationships with these women, is that some of them don't want to have sex with you. So, you use those women to provide you with new women for your sex. You wouldn't be friends with them if they couldn't help you get your sex. If you were able to, you would want to have sex with all those female friends of yours. So, then the relationships would not be platonic, and is a reason why you just can't be friends with women.

Female friends will fock you eventually if they are attracted to you, so there is nothing wrong with what you are doing. But to come on here and act like you're just tea buddies with these chicks just for fun, is a joke because you are using these chicks to help you get laid, otherwise you would have no use for them if they couldn't provide for you one way or another.
This seems to be the stance of those here against male-female friendships--that wanting to have sex with them means you aren't friends. I used to think that way but I don't think consider that to be the case. Men with this attitude still think of sex as something women give up and men have to work for/purchase. Apparently women have guy friends they have no intention of sleeping with, so why can't we do the same? I spend time with certain women because I enjoy their company. For whatever reason I've decided a relationship wouldn't work but I still enjoy having them around. Ironically, some of these interactions still wound up sexual.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harvey_Poon said:
To come on here and act like you're just tea buddies with these chicks just for fun, is a joke because you are using these chicks to help you get laid, otherwise you would have no use for them if they couldn't provide for you one way or another.
I'm not trying to pretend there's no utilitarian benefit to having these women in my life. Of course it increases my chances of getting laid (not necessarily by them, but through networking). In fact that is the main focus of my original post.

But I'm still amused and a little disappointed by the notion that it's impossible for male-female friendships to exist. I love women, I enjoy their company. I'm perfectly capable of spending time with a girl outside of any sexual motivation, and still enjoy the exchange. There are more things than guns, sport, puppies and makeup that can be discussed.

Women are people. Men are people. People interact for various reasons. I fail to see how "she can't be my friend because she's a woman" is not misogynistic. Sure the dynamic is different. There may be some flirtation and even desire on one or both sides. But it may never be acted on and it doesn't disqualify the rest of the interaction. I know girls who are intelligent, philosophical, creative, educated, cultured, adventurous, have a great sense of humour etc. Just because I'm not planning to **** them at that moment doesn't mean I can't enjoy interacting with their unique personalities.

I have some female friends who I have never had sex with and never will, and who don't offer any real sexually motivated advantages like networking. But I stay in touch with them because I get on well with them and they are cool people, and I like them!

son

Reaction score
It's pretty common knowledge that a guy who is "just friends" with a girl is usually a chump that she wont ****, but he won't go away. Making a situation of that sort beneficial to you seems like more effort than its worth.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I would rather make the play and go for the snog, and anything less than my kiss returned and the female acquaintance never hears from me again, number deleted and shunned if we run into each other after.

Don't be her stooge!

I have literally just one "platonic" female friend who has helped line my pockets in the business world, tried to snog and she wouldn't. That's one extremely rare exception and even then she is more an acquaintance, I speak to her 4-5x a year. If she wasn't useful to me economically I wouldn't speak to her either.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but I disagree at the same time

What about a month ago the wife and i got into a little spat and i do what i do when we do that, i left. so i pick up the phone and i need to blow off some steam so I call this chick i know from NA who is supposed to be like one of my better "friends" up there and she was at work and she was like look i get off work in 30 mins meet me at starbucks we can talk about whatever it is that is going on. of course i get stood up. lol how the hell do you get stood up on a non date lol? **** it was her idea, i didn't want to meet her anywhere ijust wanted to get some **** off my chest.

it wasn't htat serious i brushed it off but it affirmed what i always thought. it's not that men want to **** all the women they see. this woman, i assure you i won't **** if my life depended on it she's too big.

But to a woman "friend" means " do **** for me and with me when i ask you to" when you have to start doing real friend **** like talk to them and **** like that most don't want any part of it. when it stops being about them they dont' want to play anymore.

the girl that brought me to this forum ironically enough was the only real female friend I have/had and I didn't want to be her friend lol i wnated to **** her. but she really was a friend, she gave a **** about me.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
But to a woman "friend" means " do **** for me and with me when i ask you to" when you have to start doing real friend **** like talk to them and **** like that most don't want any part of it. when it stops being about them they dont' want to play anymore.

Exactly, a "friend" really means her stooge.

God I hate women so much by now. Dishonest, selfish, untrustworthy, "entitled" and good for nothing but what's between their legs.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broad, sweeping, generalised statements about roughly 50% of the planet. Haing 1, 2 or 5 similar experiences with women doesn't mean all women are like that. Seems to me like a lot of guys have been exposed to some really nasty girls, or they are personally in a place where male/female friendships don't work for them because they have messed up expectations about it. I guess not everyone finds it so easy, or positive. But it is possible.

I have one girl who I befriended, knowing she had a boyfriend, with no intentions or plans to do anything. This was about 2 months ago. She called me up last week and told me they broke up, so I changed tact and dialed up the flirting. Now she's sending me naked pics of herself and we're planning to get together soon.

She's cool though, if this hadn't happened I'd still hang out with her. And if I hadn't had that attitude in the first place and cut off contact as people here suggest, she'd be making these plans now with someone else. It's all about expectations. I haven't been hanging out with her hoping that something would happen - that's just unhealthy. I have plenty of other options. Maybe that's the key here.

I want to reiterate my main points:
  • I don't befriend girls who have directly rejected me.
  • I do have female friends who I would never have sex with.
  • I network with all girls to introduce me to other girls.
  • I genuinely befriend girls who I think are cool, regardless of other benefits.
  • I openly flirt with most of my female friends so I can be considered a lover if the opportunity arises.
  • I don't hang around them just because of expectations about sex. I honestly can enjoy the friendship for what it is.
  • However, I do often have sex with them when they are available.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
This topic has been chewed over and tossed around so much,and yet no one has mentioned the value of "une Femme sage".....Long ago I realised that it was impossible to understand or rationalise Womens logic or actions with my own value system....And so as my life style often puts me in difficult situations when "Playing" Women I often run out of ideas,and so I go to an acquaintence of many years a once attractive Lady of about 70,a PHD in Maths,the Doyen of the Bridge society and a Woman who in a long life of Shagging Men has felt (She claims) more than a thousand pork swords thrusting between her loins....Sadly she is into the Turps and downs a couple of bottles of Red a day...However should one ever have a problem she sees straight to the nub and tells you how best to move...When her liver finally breaks down and withered and dying she is carted away,I shall be the poorer!