Having my cake and eating it, thanks guys!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus

The majority of the time the guy will just get jerked around and used regardless how nice he is to the girl.

Now here we have the reverse situation where the guy is using the girl for "sex" rather then "attention" and everyone's giving him a high five.
USING!! WTF, what makes you think hes that sh!t in bed that she doesnt get anything out of it?
more brainwashed thinking that reinforces peoples ideas that we as MEN are some sort of sexual deviants whilst women only have sex because it pleases us.
spare us this embarrasing crap, and all this talk of her tears and feelings and if she can or cant handle being a fvck buddy WHAT A LOAD .

#1 the guy was honest with her ( a rare quality )
#2 whether she can or cant handle him not turning into 99.9% of every other man is irrelevant. (btw she can handle it, trust me)

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boobs-If it was all about him he'd be one of a few things

1-wanking.
2- a necrophilliac
3-phucking a rubber woman.

Self improvement does not involve stepping over someone else to get there.

The gal probably is trying to use sex to snare bugsquish into a committed relationship. But he was straight about his intentions, so I see no need to ***** him out for it.
Thankyou. There is also another option-she is crying foul already over the fact that she gave it up for this guy who promised her that he wouldn't use her. Don't be surprised if you are being dogged Bug.

We both went out to our club last night, and it was good to be able to get back to my old ways and make out with a nice selection of chicks and go home with a small collection of phone numbers. And her? She sat talking to her ex all night, and went home with him. She says she didn't screw him (just "sorting things out" ie. friendship) but I really don't care either way. Far from feeling jealous it is a relief that we're both gonna take advantage of this setup. I don't want her to think that putting up with it for my sake is gonna win me back. She always uses condoms anyhow.
She's a liar. Simple. You shouldn't have told her a thing Bug. If you wanted your cake you could've had it without telling her. She did not need to know at all. You could've simply told her that you were not after a relationship, but you'd like to keep seeing her.

Ladies-Please don't try and tell me that if Bug came to you and said that, your ego wouldn't take a small battering. If anyone stepped to me and said, "Well you're my favourite plaything, but I'm gonna go out and phuck anything that moves too,"

This is not really about sex without emotion. This is about two people making a mockery of the concept of it.

Edit:Because Don Ronny is a nit-picking phuck :p :D

Last edited:

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
"conecept"

LOL!

looks like someone is making a mockery of the english language.

Sorry ShortyClown, but you make it sooo easy!

You know we love you baby. ;)

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
"conecept"

LOL!

looks like someone is making a mockery of the english language.

Sorry ShortyClown, but you make it sooo easy!

You know we love you baby. ;)
Hummmph. No more lap dances for you. :p

:D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Boobs-If it was all about him he'd be one of a few things

1-wanking.
2- a necrophilliac
3-phucking a rubber woman.

Self improvement does not involve stepping over someone else to get there.
hes not stepping on anyone, stop making out as if shes a victim to some ruthless womaniser.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
hes not stepping on anyone, stop making out as if shes a victim to some ruthless womaniser.
Dudesy, I speak generally. If you want to improve yourself, you go and you do it. It can be done by both sexes without them hurting anyone to get there. No need for ruthlessness. :)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Dudesy, I speak generally. If you want to improve yourself, you go and you do it. It can be done by both sexes without them hurting anyone to get there. No need for ruthlessness. :)
Ok great as long as its clear hes not doing ANYTHING wrong by this chick, and her "self worth" is no less than any other chicks in the same position.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Do you mean before or after I kiss you?

Pfffffft!
:rolleyes:

As if you could handle me!

You gots to make the grade first honey.

Are you stunning and naturally beautiful (no makeup)?
Do you have a nice tight round ass?
Are you rich?
Do you know how to cook?
Are you a coneceptual person?

Hehe..couldnt resist :p

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we have another smartarse in the gallery.

Ok great as long as its clear hes not doing ANYTHING wrong by this chick, and her "self worth" is no less than any other chicks in the same position.
They are as bad as each other. This girl has no self worth. Bug got/is getting what he deserved for trying to confuse honesty with arrogance.

I have never openly defended her behaviour. After reading a bit more, I give the psycho her due. She outplayed Bug to a T.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfffffft!
:rolleyes:

As if you could handle me!

You gots to make the grade first honey.

Are you stunning and naturally beautiful (no makeup)?
Do you have a nice tight round ass?
Are you rich?
Do you know how to cook?
Are you a coneceptual person?

Hehe..couldnt resist :p
HA! I think it's the other way round there!

1-Impossibly cute, being all of 4'11 and all. The womanly beauty will come when I hit my 30's. Or maybe I'll be cute forever. :D
2-Well, I've not had any complaints.
3-In a few years I will be.
4-I have a vivid imagination. ;)

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go Bugsquish

you handled this much better than I would have.

I am taking notes here!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: we have another smartarse in the gallery.

They are as bad as each other. This girl has no self worth. Bug got/is getting what he deserved for trying to confuse honesty with arrogance.
bullsh!t, if you actually found a real man/DJ and were stumbling over yourself to be in his presence , yep thats right YOU would be no different to that chick.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting hungry for cake?

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Sexy Malibu, i think you mispelled what you are really hungry for. ;)

Shorty Brown, Your ass would have to be in pretty bad shape to get complaints! You know your ass is nice when your man keeps grabbing it all the time, tries to bite it and spanks you often! Send me some thong pictures and I will give you my professional evaluation.

Just an FYI to tha ladies, sorry to go off topic here Bugsquish!

Oh and The Boobman is 100% correct as usual.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: we have another smartarse in the gallery.

bullsh!t, if you actually found a real man/DJ and were stumbling over yourself to be in his presence , yep thats right YOU would be no different to that chick.
Yeah but I wouldn't be lying about not screwing my ex though.

Oh, and I don't stumble over ANY man. I leave that to the attention w-hores in clubs. That aren't really attention w-hores because DJ's like you are chasing them, so they must be alright.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... maybe that too... ;) But where would I ever find any of THAT!? No, but seriously ... I want some cake. Chocolate. I want to have my cake and eat it. First guy to bring me a piece of chocolate cake gets a little something special for dessert!

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Shorty Brown, Your ass would have to be in pretty bad shape to get complaints! You know your ass is nice when your man keeps grabbing it all the time, tries to bite it and spanks you often! Send me some thong pictures and I will give you my professional evaluation.

Just an FYI to tha ladies, sorry to go off topic here Bugsquish!

Oh and The Boobman is 100% correct as usual.
Dude, I got straight girls at my work grabbin' at my $hit!!! I know I am pretty, so I don't need to overly advertise. :D

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone is a little too tense. You know what we all need... cake.