Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having more muscles

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to say, I have more muscles than my friends.. all of them. In general, I believe that girls aren't attracted to muscles. In my past experiences having muscles but not a great face will get you no where. Agree?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about 1% of girls are interested highly in the muscles. The face usually is the most important thing ive noticed, based on how my friends do with girls. The ones with "non ****ed up faces" do much better

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally women are more interested in guys that look healthy and aren't fat or really skinny. Yes there are always a few that love big muscles but I wouldn't rely on that to get the ladies.

I believe face is more important. I could never go out with a girl that has a hot body and an ugly face. It's fycked up and just wrong!

Just be as healthy as you can. Some women hate big muscles.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend seems to love the fact that I have veins and muscles. Some friends of mine who are girls say that my veins look gross and point that statement of theirs out even without me asking. Whats with girls and some hating/loving veins??

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should make a POLL on this one ;

Would you rather have...

1. A chick with an ugly face and a hot body ?

OR

2. A chick with a fat body but nice face ?

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On another note, my last GF HATED veins, she was looking me over one night and said how sexy i was, nice muscles and none of those ugly veins....lol

Lucky i didn't move my arms or flex cause damn woman, theres plenty of veins, and just not just the ones in my pants :)

But i agree, most chicks prefer healthy looking... not fat, not huge muscles. But each to their own.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GigaloDJ - u had to go and ruin my fun didn't ya :D

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on both sides of this coin so I think I can chim in here. 2 years ago I was OBESSED with working out and getting HUGE!! I worked out religiously 5-6x a week, even did a couple of cycles of sauce and got pretty thick. The HB8.5 I was dating at the time thought it was gross. She hated the thin skin with the bulging veins etc. She felt like I looked too much like a bodybuilder and told me most girls don't find that attractive.

Needless to say, today I'm not as obessed with working out. I still work out 4x a week but do much lighter weights and I'm more concerned with staying fit and lean. And even though the HB8.5 was a psycho ***** (no really, she was clinically depressed and had huge fake tits...big surprise huh LOL) she was right. I'm sure my confidence and game have A LOT to do with it, but I get a lot more attention from girls now that I look fit, rather than HUGE!

I'd say 90% of girls like guys who are lean/cut. Shoot I see little skinny twig guys who have slight cuts and girls go crazy over their body..LOL 5% don't really care as long as your not really fat or really skinny and another small percetage, 1% or less, love the HUGE bodybuilder meat-head look.

PIMP

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. An attention-wh0re that stalks you everyday.
or
2. A bytch.
Both...at the same time :p

PS all women are bytch's & attention wh0res on one level or another :)

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skinny guys would do well to try to put on a little muscle. It just brings them into the normal range (if they can do it, it isn't easy to put on muscle if you are a natural hardgainer.)

Average build guys should try to keep the fat off.

Fat guys should try to lose it.

As always, you should do stuff for yourself, for your own confidence. You shouldn't do it specifically for chicks or for anyone else.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
I'd say 90% of girls like guys who are lean/cut. Shoot I see little skinny twig guys who have slight cuts and girls go crazy over their body..LOL 5% don't really care as long as your not really fat or really skinny and another small percetage, 1% or less, love the HUGE bodybuilder meat-head look.

[/B]
Please refer to the thread entitled "Working out really helps!". And thank you pimpsicle. This is what I've been saying all along.

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscles definetly help. I'm not talking about the body builder look, but the cut look. If you don't have a great face, having muscles will help you out. Maybe not as much as your friends with baby faces, but it will help. I'm not huge by any means, but I've been working out for 3 years solid, I weigh in at 175 with very low bodyfat %. I have a lot of veins in my arms, some in my calves, shoulder, etc., and I've never had a girl say they didn't like it. I've had several nursing students comment on how they'd like to take blood from me, b/c I'd be easy. :)

My ex g/f said she thought some of the pro wrestlers looked good and were not to big. Of course this is all opinion, and every girl is different. My roomates g/f told me that I did not need to get any bigger.

I'll tell ya though, I started getting a lot more attention from girls once I had been working out about a year.

Girls will kino a guy by squeezing your bicep, or hitting you in the arm and commenting on it, etc... They will also poke you in the stomach with their index finger. So keep pumping the iron, give them a reason to initiate kino.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will kino a guy by squeezing your bicep, or hitting you in the arm and commenting on it, etc... They will also poke you in the stomach with their index finger. So keep pumping the iron, give them a reason to initiate kino.
True that!

Had a GF a while back (when i was AFC) initiate kino by poking my stomach, so i poked her back...next thing i know shes got her tongue down my throat! (thats as far as it went on this occasion)

A few days later on the phone she commented on my muscles and im like "How do u know i have muscles, you havent seen them!" she replied "I dont need to see them 2 know they are there" then i replied with, "Well this...ONE...you do" :D

I fuked that relationship up though, she asked if i liked her (im like hell yes lol) and i was LJBF'd before too long - looking back now i basically failed 90% of her 'tests' so i can only blame myself.

Being in shape definately never hurts when going 4 p*ssy.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience height and build are the main things women go for - most women seem to choose a tall, well built man with an average face over a shorter, thinner man with a handsome face.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got more muscles the the average people, and had some direct comments from the ladies. I notice a lot of indirect comments (positive). But he down site, they only want me for my body, it sucks man... o.. wait... no, that is great :)

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its seems like everywhere hear has more muscle than the average. Or thinks they do

I am going with the comment that girls likes the lean cut look...nothing to big but not skinny.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
its seems like everywhere hear has more muscle than the average. Or thinks they do

I am going with the comment that girls likes the lean cut look...nothing to big but not skinny.
Well, I'm not blind, and I do some training 3 times a week. I do not life in a country where it's a hype(well, not yet) to have a trained body. I'm pretty sure my observations are objective.

Fragem

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a six pack, but I never show it off so girls never even take a look at me.

NatureBoy14

Reaction score
working out

I've been all sorts of sizes before. I compete in bodybuilding, so I use to be really small and lean (not to much muscle), I've been bulky (big, not too cut), lean muscular, and ripped to shreds huge.
Honest to God, it truly does not matter how muscular you are. However, I don't believe that there are any negatives to being muscular when it comes to dealing with women, only positives. The thing is that it all lies in the womans perspective. Some girls think the definition of "fit" is a 150 pound man with a ripped up stomach, while others think of "fit as a heavier guy with ripped up arms, chest, and shoulders, however doesnt have as ripped up as a stomach.
Truth be told though that when it comes down to it doesn't matter. As far as approaching women, the only time a muscular guy has an advantage approaching a woman would be at a beach or persay the gym. I don't even think face matters all to much, the first thing that matters is how you come off. Your level of confidence. Girls rather be charmed by a funny joke, then stare at the ripped lateral region of my upper back.
I do urge any of you to start hitting the gym, because in turn it boosts your own levels of confidence. Sure you might see a meathead packing on the plates which makes you feel insecure at the gym, but you will find that after you walk out the door that you feel good abuot using your body. I think having a good physique comes in hand in the bedroom. There are other ways to satisfy a chic, but if they have something nice to look at while your plowing the hell out of them it could only help.

Pe@ce The Nature Boy