"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Having guys to back you up

Bagheera

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Everywhere
Yea, I just moved, and from my previous place, my social skills were crap.

Now if I do get into a fight, It would be nice to have guys back you up but I just moved as also my social skills are crap....

(This was not posted because I am about to get into a fight.)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Do you really need people to back you up?

I'd say that the vast majority of fights can be stopped before they start...

Just work on making some friends, casual acquaintances, etc. And if the need arises, these new friends could possibly back you up.

Try and think of it this way; "violence is the last recourse of a limited mind."
 

Bagheera

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Everywhere
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Do you really need people to back you up?

I'd say that the vast majority of fights can be stopped before they start...

Just work on making some friends, casual acquaintances, etc. And if the need arises, these new friends could possibly back you up.

Try and think of it this way; "violence is the last recourse of a limited mind."

Yea, of course of course, Im not the guy that would provoke.

But sometimes I worry that if a time comes where I HAVE to stand up for myself (I.E. fight) I ALWAYS think 100 men will come after me, don't know, maybe it's just some mild phobia.

I did get into a fight last year, and nothing of the sort happened..

Just that my social skillls are crap, and the problem is that I have a hard time going up to new people at highschool, meeting new people. (Social skills are crap)
 

The Business Man

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
My social skills used to be crap too. Now when I look back at high school I can't believe the things that would worry me.

I know it's easier said then done, but just go out and be your best, and try to improve yourself however you can. It might seem hard, but you can enjoy many more things when you just DON'T WORRY. Trust me, I've been where you are.

Also, even though I don't know anything about you or the area you moved to, but there shouldn't be any real worries of fighting.
 

The Business Man

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
But to answer your question:

Of course, like spis said, violence should be a last resort. But should you get into a fight, don't worry about other guys ganging you, at least until they actually do. I don't know if you are a good fighter or not, but do not be ashamed if you lose! That is enough to completely shatter your confidence, especially in a new area where you don't know anybody. Just don't run away (unless your life is in danger) and fight like a man.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top