Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having Fun With C&F, But Am I Doing It Right?

rben69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I'm not sure if I've got it with c&f, i've been trying to experiment with it a bit lately and was hoping to get your comments, advice and input because I'm having a hard time getting it. Though I am now saying stuff that I would never have imagined ever saying to a girl and am having fun doing it.

Situation 1: At a party.
------------------------
I'm talking to this girl and she said something about her work and I said
"guess what I do?"
HER: what?
ME: I'm a stripper
HER: What, really!
ME: Yep
HER: (to another guy) He tells me hes a stripper.
OTHER PERSON: Yeah, look at his body
HER: Yeah, I know but..
She then talked to someone else a while and come back
HER: I'm sure I know you from somewhere, where do I know you from?
ME: Must be from your dreams.
HER: Oh yeah, this is the only guy I dream about, pointed at the guy she was there with. I'm still sure I know you etc.
ME: Hey, I know, you have been stalking me haven't you? Theres lots of girls stalking me, and when I goto the gym they all check me out.
HER: Oh, your so full of yourself aren't you.

I don't know what she ment by that, I mean I know she thinks I love myself, Is it a good thing that she said that or what? I saw her again the other day and she was still going "Im sure i know you from somewhere"

Situation 2: Supermarket
------------------------
I walk in and theres this girl i've talked to a few times on the register.
ME: Hey, get to work!
HER: (big smile) Hey, hows it going?.
I went and got some stuff then come back to her.
HER: Hey, go to your own supermarket - with a smile (I work in another supermarket in town)
ME: I don't want to!
HER: Oh, you just come in to see me don't you?
ME: Yeah (I realized that was probably a bad thing to say)
ME: I know it britens your day or night when I come in.
HER: Oh yeah!
She was serving someone in front of me while talking to me, and had her head down and was smiling and then looking up and smiling at me.
She finished the person in front and served me.
ME: Unfortunately for you i'm not wearing what I was before, so you can't perve on me. (I had been to the gym and wore a singlet)
ME: But it's too cold for what I was wearing at the gym and I'm not gonna flex my muscles in a supermarket, sorry, unfortunately for you.
HER: Oh, your a smart ass (Still smiling)
ME: I am not! I am just telling the truth!
HER: Oh yeah, and I'll beleive you.
After finishing..
HER: Have a great night, seeya.

I think the guy she served before me was about to burst out laughing, he was looking at me a bit funny :$

Is her telling me I'm a smart ass while smiling and that a good thing, am I on the right track with this? I don't know if I am but it is a hell of alot of fun teasing girls like this ;)

I do know the way not to do it though! - "Oh hi, your so beautiful, I can't beleive you work in a supermarket, you should be a model, no, um... a supermodel!" LOL!

-Ben

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok u did ok...
but one thing try to be C&F with one liners... don't do C&F with girls only try it on guys/ppl around u.. play pranks..
and yea there's more than C&F to get girls... it should be part of ur full arsenal...
WhoAmI

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whoami
ok u did ok...
but one thing try to be C&F with one liners... don't do C&F with girls only try it on guys/ppl around u..
TBH C&F with guys is funny for a while, but gets kind of weird. I use it mainly on girls. ALL girls that is.

play pranks..
NO NO NO. Speaking from experience DON'T do this. It's great being C&F, but there is a line people. I used to be known as 'the prankster'. This was great for laughs but NO ONE trusts you, so I changed and rarely do pranks anymore. Don't make my mistakes, trust is very important for taking things further with a girl.

and yea there's more than C&F to get girls... it should be part of ur full arsenal...
Definitely. Another mistake I made was going TOO FAR with C&F. In other words that became me 24/7 and after all that it gets boring. Be unpredictable, be suave and laid back one day and full on C&F the next. Also, you seem to be ignoring the whole point of C&F here:

HER: Have a great night, seeya.
TELL me you have this girls number, and that you turned away, paused, turned around and asked for it. C&F will get a girl to want you, YOU have to make it work for you and take things further than just flirting (unless that's all you want of course :confused: )

Sina94

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about saying something like "Geez...you're no good at this!" jokingly? Like if your playing sports or something (especially if your no good at what your playing!)

???

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good. Just make sure not to do it ALL the time (like the other guys said) so it doesn't get old. You have to be serious sometimes, otherwise it doesn't work as well. Be the funny guy, who also has a deep side... That's the best way.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that the times when i screw up C+F is when im searching for it in a conversation. The times where it really works and makes her laugh is when I'm talking to her seriously and the perfect opportunity pops up. Don't make the goal of your conversations to put in as much C+F as possible, just throw it in there whenever you have the perfect opportunity.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres the deal, youre "c+f" in those two situations made the girl think u were arrogant. this is what you DONT want to do...ur

ME: Hey, I know, you have been stalking me haven't you? Theres lots of girls stalking me, and when I goto the gym they all check me out.

made you sound like a self center *****. and i mean, who the hell says that?

ME: Must be from your dreams.

that was a good one, but remember dont overdo the "c+f"

ME: But it's too cold for what I was wearing at the gym and I'm not gonna flex my muscles in a supermarket, sorry, unfortunately for you.

im not surprised the guy was lookin at you funny
:D :D :D

~ivan