Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having female friend$

HotRod

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a good idea to have a few female friends. Before you reply with criticism, let me explain:

I don't believe in being best buddies with women, but there is a point to having a few platonic female friends.

First of all, not every woman you try to mack it to will like you, and you might end up not being interested in her for different reasons. That's just a fact. So, these would be great to have as friends.

I believe that when women see and know that you have a few female friends they feel they can trust you. If you don't in my experience they will wonder, after some time of knowing you, why you don't. This will, of course, have a negative effect. And, this will result in you not getting very far with many women.

latiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
hotrod..
Its allways a good idea to have girls that are your friends for the simple fact that they know lot of other girls that you could hook up with.. not only that when I go out with this particular girl, she helps me hook up with other girls.. she notices when other girls are looking at me and plus it gives you that social proof..

HotRod

Don Juan
Reaction score
latiness,

It is good that you realize the benefits of having some chick friends. From what I've read here, not too many people see why else you should have them besides social proof.

UnimagnbleBstard

Don Juan
Reaction score
My female freinds help me with my nails and makeup.

I mean... er... they help me with my hair and dressup... yeah...

------------------
In the early 1920s, a doctoral dissertation in Columbia University’s Department of Studies in History, Economics, and Public Law presented as "scientific" fact that UnimagnbleBstard was "as destitute of morals as any of the lower animals."

HotRod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ay latiness, I kinda have a problem(not really). Almost all women I become friends with are attracted to me- it just happens. I still think you can be friends with these chicks as long a1s their jealousy doesn't get out of control.

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> It is good that you realize the benefits of having some chick friends.

It's a good idea- it's just a matter of finding them, which isn't easy.

Don_090

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got to be freinds with this chick I use to hate... She's a playette and I'm a Player, it's the perfect alliance, I help her she can help me, besides that it's always good to have a web of chick freinds, so you can always go for their freinds and they'll support you the whole way

and also give you plenty of Kudos to the chick you're after
as some old chinese dude might say
Ahhhh very very wise...

and you never know when your freinds will become your lovers or fukkbuddies,