Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having a tough time, any advice?

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm really struggling with staying clear of my old AFC ways. I recently went out with this hot girl, but then when I called her up 4 days later she tells me that she can't hang out that weekend and gives me a bunch of bs. So I catch on right away and tell her that I don't appreciate her bs-ing me and she tells me that the being friends is the best she can offer. I told that I have plenty of friends and said good bye. Then she sends me an aim about a week later, says that it's too bad that I have no time to be her friend. Normally I would just ignore a girl that just wants to be friends but this chick is so freaking hot, i could not do it. So I told her that "I don't usually do this, and i'll make an exception in your case." All of a sudden she gets pissed and tells me that i'm gay, and stops talking to me. I don't know why I care so much weather I talk to her again or not, but for some reason I feel bad that I was kinda mean to her there. You guys think I should just forgetabout it?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her to take a chill pill and leave you alone ... then ignore her. Or just plain ignore her without bothering to tell her anything. You're not "on the same page." What's there to gain by dealing with her?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she got pissed of because you are making an exception for her, due to how she looks, she has no right to do this but im just telling you why she is!

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when girls call me gay. Especially in public :D. Here's a few comebacks that make those b1tches cry:

her: AFK YOU ARE SO GAY!
everyone else: oohhhh!!
me: hey then, you must be a man!

everyone else: oohhhh!!!
me: that's funny...you didn't seem to have a c0ck last night!

me: yeah...I guess... btw, here's the money I owe your mother for last night.

everyone else: oohhhhh!!!
me: look if you're make fun of me, at least suck my d1ck while you're doing it.

me: I'm hurt.... almost as much as seeing that omelet of a face you have!

Yeah I'm a cruel bastard.

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Reaction score
"her: AFK YOU ARE SO GAY!
me: that's funny...you didn't seem to have a c0ck last night!"

that's pretty funny man...good one, too bad you were not there to help me out at the time.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phew. OK, I'll take a stab at this...

You said, "So I catch on right away and tell her that I don't appreciate her bs-ing me"

You lost your temper and your advantage. When you placed too much value on this one chick, she sensed the desperation, and kneecapped you. You should have acted like none of this bs bothered you and moved on to another chick(s), and come back to her only after she contacts you.

Next, you say, "Normally I would just ignore a girl that just wants to be friends but this chick is so freaking hot, i could not do it."

Wrong. Look around. There are plenty of hot chicks out there. DO NOT fixate on one. She obviously was not interested at this time, so don't waste any more time with her. You should be approaching as many chicks as possible, every day.

Chicks can smell desperation. Keep moving, keep approaching, and weed out the flakes.

Gipper

smokez01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she got angry because you made her an exception, you should have agreed that it was a sad thing, if she had feelings for you she would have caved in

for that gay thing

her: YOU ARE SO GAY!
everyone else: oohhhh!!
me: but you havnt met my boyfriend yet

i dont know, i said it one time and the girl laughed hysterically

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DimaDrill
Hey guys, I'm really struggling with staying clear of my old AFC ways. I recently went out with this hot girl, but then when I called her up 4 days later she tells me that she can't hang out that weekend and gives me a bunch of bs. So I catch on right away and tell her that I don't appreciate her bs-ing me and she tells me that the being friends is the best she can offer. I told that I have plenty of friends and said good bye. Then she sends me an aim about a week later, says that it's too bad that I have no time to be her friend. Normally I would just ignore a girl that just wants to be friends but this chick is so freaking hot, i could not do it. So I told her that "I don't usually do this, and i'll make an exception in your case." All of a sudden she gets pissed and tells me that i'm gay, and stops talking to me. I don't know why I care so much weather I talk to her again or not, but for some reason I feel bad that I was kinda mean to her there. You guys think I should just forgetabout it?
Simple explanation: when you told her off for wanting to be friends and told her to **** off she then felt compelled to befriend you and capture back as she felt "unsafe" with you which is good, then when she tries to win you back you respond like a ***** with "I don't usually do this, and i'll make an exception in your case." You lost the power right there and then for good!

I suggest you move on and next time think with your head, not your ass dude. And forget the whole "you are gay" comeback cos your trying to salvage a sunken ship and it seems that the only advice you got before me were from little kids offended by the gay remark so they were blind to what actually caused the gay outburst.

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, I think Sirducer and Geeper really hit this one on the nail. I messed up and didn't take advantage when she tried to win me back, she pretty much tested me and I failed. You live and you learn. I think she said that I'm gay out of frustration.