Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having a "strong frame" doesn't do anything unless women already find you attractive.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
It's the halo/anti-halo effect.

Attractive + Strong Frame: . Congratulations you're drowning in puss.

Attractive + Weak Frame: Not as good, but you're still likely to find a lot of women who think you're "cute" for not knowing how attractive you are (supposedly).

Unattractive + Weak Frame: Literally invisible to any woman who isn't a ****ing land whale.

Unattractive + Strong Frame: This is a ****ing danger zone. Here, your confidence will be mistaken for arrogance. Everything you do will be demonized, blown out of proportion and spread around female circles at ****ing lightspeed.

Should you still develop a strong frame? Absolutely. The positives outweigh the negatives by ten times, easily.

But you should do it for your quality of life independent of women (and men).

Unless you're a Greek God/male model looking mother****er, a strong frame will hurt you more than it helps you with women. It's something you go into knowing (and accepting) that it's gonna be social suicide.

If you're not particularly attractive and all you want is women, you're better off having a weak frame and remaining simply inoffensive.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely NOTHING we do matters unless a woman already finds you physically attractive.
Exactly!
Which is why OP is attempting to sail without a rudder with that mumbo jumbo post.

If there is no desire and attraction then there will be nothing for you to gain or build upon. Doesn't matter if you are ugly or have no frame. Her desire for you must be there from the very start.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game > Physical Attractiveness.

Imo the latter is like having the physical potential to be good at a sport and the former actually being good at a sport. A fat guy can only be so good at soccer but still better than a perfect athlete who never played before.

Being good looking with no game is absolutely the worst thing seeing women who at first gave you respect now treating you like a loser. Those were my first experiences with women.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The issue is being able to get into the door to begin with.

I can guarantee that in todays dating scene women will disqualify you physically at the drop of the hat, BEFORE you can get a word in edgewise.

Either one accepts it or he doesn’t. You don’t have to like it. It’s like gravity, it doesn’t care what you think.

Imo the latter is like having the physical potential to be good at a sport and the former actually being good at a sport. A fat guy can only be so good at soccer but still better than a perfect athlete who never played before.

Being good looking with no game is absolutely the worst thing seeing women who at first gave you respect now treating you like a loser. Those were my first experiences with women.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is being able to get into the door to begin with.

I can guarantee that in todays dating scene women will disqualify you physically at the drop of the hat, BEFORE you can get a word in edgewise.

Either one accepts it or he doesn’t. You don’t have to like it. It’s like gravity, it doesn’t care what you think.
But a strong frame is attractive. Attraction isnt just ONLY looks. Power is also attractive. If you have anything women want, or want to learn from, or cool factor, or social status, anything a woman values she will find you attractive ie she will be drawn towards you. Then you need Game to keep that respect ie keep them drawn towards you.

Even an average looking guy with social status, money, importance etc will have women drawn to him in any social scenario. For instance women will find you more attractive if for instance they see that other women like you, the manoshpere is in agreement on this.

Most guys can do alot more by learning those intra personal skills rather than just putting it down to looks.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes. This. Great observation.

I disagree with the OP. We talked about this numerous times so I am kinda baffled on a niche forum like this we still dont get it. Male and female attraction doesn't work the same.

I,d like to use the analogy of the difference in DNA between monkeys and humans. Its 98% similar, yet those two percentages make a whole lot of difference as we can see. Same with male/female attraction triggers. Yes , a woman will like the image of a hot construction worker sipping his Cola. But solely being hot is not enough.

Thanks to our little miss who caused havoc here I went to check out the female equivalent of our site. And this topic came up. A thread where women dont understand their fellow women marrying men " beneath their SMV. ". They dont even understand it ,let that sink in. Yet WE must be able to understand it.

So, unattractive + strong frame cant lead to misinterpretation,unless the man THINKS he has a strong frame, but yet his " strong frame " crumbles as soon as he gets a rejection. That's a weak frame . A man with a strong frame cannot and will not budge. Example; E-5r0aGVkAg6JKh.jpeg

Believe me, 7 outta 10 women will fck this fatazz Thor. Stop coping and looking for more excuses.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah sorry that’s a trope that is peddled by guys that aren’t attractive, it’s the equivalent of a 5’6” saying being 6’ tall isn’t a differentiator.

If you’re a quasimodo mfer I don’t care what you say I don’t care how much money or fame you have you’re attracting a woman that cares about $ and status that’ll bang the cabana boy, trainer, tennis teacher, driver because she doesn’t want you she wants your wealth.

But a strong frame is attractive. Attraction isnt just ONLY looks. Power is also attractive. If you have anything women want, or want to learn from, or cool factor, or social status, anything a woman values she will find you attractive ie she will be drawn towards you. Then you need Game to keep that respect ie keep them drawn towards you.

Even an average looking guy with social status, money, importance etc will have women drawn to him in any social scenario. For instance women will find you more attractive if for instance they see that other women like you, the manoshpere is in agreement on this.

Most guys can do alot more by learning those intra personal skills rather than just putting it down to looks.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will rarely see an average or below average looking guy who has game + strong frame with super hot girls.
But you will often see an above average looking guy who has no game + weak frame with super hot girls.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not necessarily. Some women will want to get with a guy badly enough, despite his poor game, that they’ll do the heavy lifting. No doubt, this is far from ideal. But it isnt the worst thing by any means.

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
These kind of discussions are silly because you've got to think in terms of relativity.

If the only women you've ever been able to get are ones and twos, but then you establish a frame and get some game and you're at threes and fours then you know what brother, you're a sexy mother****er and high five to you my man.

Or even better you NEVER meet women and you get some frame and some game and you start to meet women that for other guys aren't as hot but are for you then see my above comment brother.

If you are starting to meet women that are hot to you then who gives a ****.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important factors in attracting women are always going to be your best + your worst. Your best will have the most positive impact, your worst will limit you the most.

And the grass is always greener, if you were a millionaire you'd wish you were broke with the looks of a male model, and if you were a broke male model you'd wish you were an average looking millionaire.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they find you unattractive yet you keep your frame and refuse to play by their rules, they will actively try to sabotage or harass you cause their only way to force to comply is destroying your confidence.
Most of the beatings that happen in night clubs against women fit in that scenario.

Women as herd dont bash shy weak incels behaving as simps, they bash average to below average looking men behaving as if they own their life.