Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

having a pusher

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i was just thinking about this
i have alot of confidence now
but it seems that if i dont have anybody to push me i cant do it

for example

if im at the mall or something by myself, i could probley never go up to a chick

but if another guys there with me , we would puch eachother.

sounds like im not thinking of myself but ahh i dunno??

rks

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you people think???

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i know what you mean i didnt want to call this girl but i ended up telling my friends i would so i basically wouldnt back down.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, yes it does help to go with someone cuz u have someone to turn to for 'evaluation' or whatever. Or for pushing you into a girl lol, but i dont think thats the best way ;p

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is defeinitely true. What you're gonna have to do is rely on yourself and force yourself to do certain things (kind of like with homework).

If you can't quite just force yourself to do something then do what i did when i first started out, promise yourself with a reward if you do it, ie "if I approach that girl, doesnt matter if i get rejected or not, i'll buy myself a magazine". But due to getting fired and now being able to approach girls anyway i no longerdo this!

Also read this post: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25677
It's awesome.