Having a PEN (and a piece of paper)

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!

It's an oldie but a goldie. I always carry a pen with me, because when you meet a cute girl it's easier and more "social" that you get their contact information on a piece of paper.

Why is this:
a) If you ask their number: they have to put it into their cell phone etcetera: so they are NOT communicating directly with YOU but with their cell phone !
If you have a pen and of course paper, they can write it down much faster and add their name or something. At least it's quicker and more "personal" because it's nearly like a hand-written letter
b) You DO NOT HAVE to ask for their NUMBER! Any means of communication is acceptable. Wether it is their e-mailaddress, their number (this is of course gold), their home address (even better ;)). At least you can contact them.

In summary:
What do you need? pen and paper
What do you want? their contact information

Greetings,
Anonymousguy

Good_Vibes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always give them a piece of paper i with some other girls info on one side.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hear they got perses for men now.

it might be a good idea, after all pockets get full. (pen, paper, keys, cell, wallet, comb, deodorent.....)

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
get yourself a really nice pen in a really cool colour

one of those ones that you need to turn so you can pull it out and turn it and hand it to her

as for paper , keep your eyes out for some reallly cool business cards on counters when you are out and when you see them grab a handfull

the card and the pen both become talking points

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
hey good tip

i almost always carry a pen in my pocket

as for paper, i'd actually recommend against it...have them right in on your hand, arm, whatever (though i've only tried hand/arm area myself)

not really a "technique" per se, but just something i like doing...to me it seems more personal... gets you closer, more kino, and sets up better for if you want do a kiss or hug close

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
i hear they got perses for men now.

it might be a good idea, after all pockets get full. (pen, paper, keys, cell, wallet, comb, deodorent.....)
Who carries a can of deoderant in their pocket ??

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnmich
Who carries a can of deoderant in their pocket ??
spider obviosly does, lol

Good_Vibes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
hey good tip

i almost always carry a pen in my pocket

as for paper, i'd actually recommend against it...have them right in on your hand, arm, whatever (though i've only tried hand/arm area myself)

not really a "technique" per se, but just something i like doing...to me it seems more personal... gets you closer, more kino, and sets up better for if you want do a kiss or hug close
Good idea!!!