Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having a kid, huh?

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you!

I have a son & I'm divorced.

I never wanted kids, I didn't like kids, I didn't want to be tied down paying for kids.

I wanted to spend my money on ladies and races in Atlantic City, NOT on bottles, diapers and formula.

I was kinda excited about the kid coming..but I really couldn't get too worked up about it.

Then..she broke water and we went to the hospital. She was in labor for two fukking days I swear..she was pale..in pain..sweating and miserable. I sheepishly tried to stay by her side and comfort her the entire time.

Then the doctor pulled him out..he was slimy and covered w/ a little bit of blood. The umbilical cord, if you've never seen one..is quite a jolting sight. The doctor asks you if you want to cut it.

After the cord is cut, it seems like a swarm of medical people descend on the baby..the take him to a table in the corner, clean him up and do what's called an 'apgar' test. ( To see if he's OK. )

Then they put a little hat on him b/c the head is shaped like a pear after exiting the birth canal. Then they ask you what his name is..and you say it.

While they were cleaning up my son was the first time I heard him cry. I swear, when I heard him..you can TELL..you can TELL..that THAT baby is yours. He's yours and he belongs to YOU.

That's when your protective instincts kick in. All that bull$hit about Atlantic City..not wanting to spend money..not wanting to be tied down..all goes out the window. For the first time in MY life I knew I would die for something. Quite an experience..let me tell you. It is an overwhelming experience in the extreme and there is nothing else like it, not even remotely.

Then..while she is getting sewn back up, cleaned up..etc..they hand the baby to you. He's REALLY tiny and wrapped TIGHT in blankets. I looked into his eyes and he took a little breath and looked confused. I then looked at his fingers. He had fingerprints and everything. They were so DETAILED.

Anyway..having a kid is something like this: Do you have a friend you has never seen a cool movie? Say, 'The Matrix'. You ask him and he says..'No. I've never seen it. '. And you say..'OH MY GOD! YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THAT MOVIE! I'll bring it over and we'll watch it.' That's a cool feeling isn't it? Seeing your friend enjoy the movie and go 'holy $hit!' this *is* COOL!

That's how it is w/ my son everyday. I take him to see sharks in the aquarium, dolphins, the museaum..firecrackers...rockets.super soakers..matchbox..video games..etc.

It's cool..It's something to look forward to. I wouldnt' trade it for anything in the world. I hope to have another child someday.

My 2 cents. :D

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of my uncle... he was affiliated with some bad bad sicilian fela's in his day, running around with tons of broads, I looked @ that man, the toughest man I knew, my uncle who spent a good portion of his life in jail, and just knew he was never gonna have a kid.

Then one of his girlfriends got pregnant... the worried look of sacrifice grew every day upon his face for the whole 9 months. Then when my cousin, Alexa was born... he loves his daughter like no father I've ever seen. His face beems of happyness, he is poor, he can't wear fancy cloths or drive new caddy's around, and he had to give up smoking drinking and beating people up... but he's the happiest man I know. Children are a blessing, you can see it in every true fathers eyes, god bless you 8Ball.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations.