Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having a DOM SUB relationship. what is your story?

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep an open mind. Not everyone is into B D S M, and not every DOM, SUB relationship is about B D S M.

Most women out there these days are subs or hidden subs. It is mostly natural for them to be this way. I find it intriguing to find these women, and I find it very easy being as I am a DOM male. Six years ago I was brought into this world, I lucked out with a 32 year old MILF at a subway without saying a single word. She taught me more than Einstein could an apprentice. Ever since then I've been in DOM SUB relationships.

Of course, B D S M is a strong suit with this style. So the fire in the bedroom is extremely hot, figuratively and maybe literally. I've applied my lifestyle to women who had no clue who they truly were, bring out the absolute wildest personalities they have. Does anyone else share this lifestyle? Who can attest to the way women react to it? They absolutely gush!

I met a 25 year old Named Tammy and all she wanted was a "Master". A man who is masculine and attune with her feelings but sill able to control her every emotion, be conquered. We linked up once or twice a week.

I think what drives me wild about being this way, almost like an addiction, is earning that trust with with your SUB to where she can lose control.

Anyone else apply this?

Reaction score
I literally just got back from the sex shop where I purchased a mask, blindfold, ball gag, and paddle thing. The whips they had looked like they weren't good enough.

Unfortunately, I would have to pay on SA to get to use it with anyone.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok your experience of it seems quite experienced and deep.

I've always been fairly vanilla until I met my recent on/off gf. She is a sub and likes to be dominated so we have experimented with tying up her hands, general rough play (choking/hair pulling/grabbing/biting/scratching) and role play - teacher student mainly.

She loves it and so do I - it adds another element to the sex - we're very sexually compatible and both very tactile and can lay in bed for hours chatting and touching.

Anyway, she's adventurous and has brought another side out of me and I'm keen to explore further but we are both quite vanilla really.

va2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am four years into a Daddy/babygirl relationship and I can say it's very rewarding but also demanding of a man. Redpill has certainly affirmed a lot of the behaviors that I accidentally got right but has also enlightened me as to the many many behaviors I retained from bluepill conditioning and of course why they never work... especially with a sub. As I am recently awoke, I am reading furiously and practicing better behavior patterns, but realize I am a long way from actually being a solid "Daddy" figure. The "accidental" dominant behaviors have helped me get this far, but I still have a lot of trust to earn and solid leadership patterns to establish before she will be capable of letting go fully. I would say she is partially "deep converted" for those who are familiar with that terminology, but so far it's mainly a result of SMV imbalance and my ability to remain calm and fairly well framed that has brought her to "fall in love". What remains is to wipe out all the detrimental beta habits like the tendency to be over-attentive or even negotiate at times.

I have definitely seen that true subs in LTR, and especially insecure or hyper-emotional girls, give more comfort tests and require more careful dread to create incentive without making them just give up on themselves, but the deep conversion is potentially far more substantial than with the hyper-confident or those with a much closer SMV (I think).

Has this been your experience?

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok your experience of it seems quite experienced and deep.

I've always been fairly vanilla until I met my recent on/off gf. She is a sub and likes to be dominated so we have experimented with tying up her hands, general rough play (choking/hair pulling/grabbing/biting/scratching) and role play - teacher student mainly.

She loves it and so do I - it adds another element to the sex - we're very sexually compatible and both very tactile and can lay in bed for hours chatting and touching.

Anyway, she's adventurous and has brought another side out of me and I'm keen to explore further but we are both quite vanilla really.
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with vanilla sex at all. I tend to search just for that at times. My advice to you would be to take your time with it, and let her open up. That's what will make this experience for you better. As a DOM, you are to be trusted with her emotional well being but also control absolutely every emotion she has. If you want to unlock her true SUB, try throwing in rewards, and make the rewards her painful pleasure. Make her work for your attention and reward her for that as well. If that is something your looking to pursue.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am four years into a Daddy/babygirl relationship and I can say it's very rewarding but also demanding of a man. Redpill has certainly affirmed a lot of the behaviors that I accidentally got right but has also enlightened me as to the many many behaviors I retained from bluepill conditioning and of course why they never work... especially with a sub. As I am recently awoke, I am reading furiously and practicing better behavior patterns, but realize I am a long way from actually being a solid "Daddy" figure. The "accidental" dominant behaviors have helped me get this far, but I still have a lot of trust to earn and solid leadership patterns to establish before she will be capable of letting go fully. I would say she is partially "deep converted" for those who are familiar with that terminology, but so far it's mainly a result of SMV imbalance and my ability to remain calm and fairly well framed that has brought her to "fall in love". What remains is to wipe out all the detrimental beta habits like the tendency to be over-attentive or even negotiate at times.

I have definitely seen that true subs in LTR, and especially insecure or hyper-emotional girls, give more comfort tests and require more careful dread to create incentive without making them just give up on themselves, but the deep conversion is potentially far more substantial than with the hyper-confident or those with a much closer SMV (I think).

Has this been your experience?

Daddy daughter relationships are hard for me to have, for I am still young and women find it hard to view me as their father ha ha. But I apply my abilities with every role, as any DOM should because in the end a SUB wants what every SUB wants. Correction, discipline, punishment. Keep this words in mind. For yourself and for her. Also, train your mind to understand that what you get out of this should remain second to your SUB. This is about her, unlocking what she has left that you haven't seen and her letting go. Some of the best orgasms a woman can have are locked away tightly, most woman have never even felt them. You find these being a DOM. She wants to be controlled, so be rewarding when she does right. As for yourself, You can not be a true DOM and be caught in between your own feelings, she feels that. It took me 2 years to understand that. Selfishness should be kicked to the curve, and you should become more of a leader and bare the weight of your sub.

va2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of that sounds like latent BP to me... not trying to be critical, but I've noticed one thing I have failed to be is selfish in bed, mainly from my conditioning to never offend and to always be sensitive to her needs, etc. The irony of dominance, and partly why RP was like "duh" was the various ways I've observed her arousal heightened by a shift towards demanding something (being selfish sexually).

Of course you could have said being a dom means hard work; you cannot be lazy or half-hearted in your frame... she isn't going to respond to somebody who has no ambition, doesn't hold her to a standard, doesn't bother to create emotional dynamic or lead the roleplay... and then suddenly demands that she suck your **** and be submissive because you are horny and temporarily want her to stroke your ego.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dhgate.com has a lot of cheap toys for wholesale prices. Shipping takes about a month.

Real leather is getting hard to find. Patent leather is plastic, sometimes abbreviated P. Leather. The real stuff has the genuine leather smell. Browse around the horse stuff in a farm store.

Rope is something you can practice a lot on your own. Google "shibari." Get cotton as your first rope. It is the cheapest natural fiber. The stuff Wal-Mart sells is poly rope, basically plastic. The best rope is hemp, but it is expensive, note the prices: http://www.degiottorope.com/ If you are not confident with rope, wrist/ankle cuffs are much easier to deal with. They have a ring on the cuff that can be snapped to a carabiner.

People tend to start slow. Re-assure her that play time is just a game, and she can tap out at any time.