Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having a business card to give to women

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried the business card thing years ago when I didn't know what I was doing...didn't work at all.

Women want to be turned on by your mind and what you have to offer. Its how you make them feel strongly about yourself. A business card doesn't do that. You need a personal connection.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried the business card thing years ago when I didn't know what I was doing...didn't work at all.

Women want to be turned on by your mind and what you have to offer. Its how you make them feel strongly about yourself. A business card doesn't do that. You need a personal connection.
Good point. Unless your occupation is Investment Banker or something like that, then you may get their attention...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
....Or anything with your name and number on it to quickly give it to a woman your interested in.

It could of come in handy today.

I am on a mini vacation in Pennsylvania about 2.5 hours drive from where I live.

I love history so I paid for a guided tour of some Revolutionary war figures late 18th century home.

Turns out I was the only person signed up and the guide was a female (probably late 30's--no ring) and not at all bad looking. She also had on a cute 18th century outfit.

I'm usually not attracted to women around my age but her passion for history made her more attractive.
It was just her and I the whole time. I had my mask on (it was recommended to wear) but she seemed a little nervous (attraction?) And played with her hair a few times when we were speaking. We made a little small talk, but she was explaining things in the house most of the time.

I'm not sure If the above were IOI's from her or not, but could have been.

She did say a couple of times she was frazzled because she never had only one person before , so who knows.

Anyhow, I was contemplating getting her number or possibly giving her mine when the tour ended, but I didn't.

I felt wierd-creepy doing so since she was on the job and a co-worker (older guy) showed up right at the end.

I thanked her and we parted ways. I have her first and last name (she was wearing a name tag) and I figured when I get back to my hotel I can try and find her on LinkedIn or Facebook.

Unfortunately, no luck.

If I had a business like card handy with my number, I could of maybe pulled it off.

However she does have my name (from signing up online) and I did tell her where I was from in the beginning , so my only hope is she stalks me....lol.
I think it's a waste of time. Females have business cards too, I rarely see them giving to anyone. What you could do, is chat for a few minutes, ask for her cell and text her immediately giving her your number. You'd see right there if she gives you her real number or not. Or, if she says something like here's my insta or snapchat, just say, I'm not looking to be a fan, I am looking to get to know more about you on a personal level as you are looking into her eyes. That could work too. Make sure you're dressing sharp when you do this too. Females really look at what the dude is wearing. Shoes, very important (IDKW).

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think as somebody else mentioned: it doesn't matter what approach you use.

If a woman finds you attractive your actions will NOT be considered creepy (at least not initially). If you hit on a woman and she doesn't find you attractive, you are a "creep". What approach you used is irrelevant.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think as somebody else mentioned: it doesn't matter what approach you use.
Reduce body fat and lift weights. Be at least average height, but better if 6'0". Associate yourself with as many brands as possible indicative of a higher income and/or net worth. Doing as much of that stuff as you can will impact results.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reduce body fat and lift weights. Be at least average height, but better if 6'0". Associate yourself with as many brands as possible indicative of a higher income and/or net worth. Doing as much of that stuff as you can will impact results.
Amen. I'm 6'0 and about 190. I'm not shredded but in pretty good shape. I'm also tall for the state of New Jersey. 80 to 85% of men are shorter than me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen. I'm 6'0 and about 190. I'm not shredded but in pretty good shape. I'm also tall for the state of New Jersey. 80 to 85% of men are shorter than me.
Why arent you getting allot of chicks and are in scarcity mode?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why arent you getting allot of chicks and are in scarcity mode?
That's the million dollar question. I'm talking to one now online, but she's just more of a hookup and not gf material.

I don't think I live in the best area for dating

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tour Guide update:

I received an e-mail from her this morning (it was from a gmail account). In addition to leaving my contact info with the head curator, I had also given her a good review on Google and the person replying said they would pass this info along to her.

Her e-mail was very formal and professional and she didn't ask any questions, (she was thanking me for the shout out) which tells me she's probably just being polite and that's It. However, nobody said she had to respond anyhow, so who knows?

I will write her back, but perhaps I won't say anything that requires a response. If she responds to that, her IL is high enough.

What do you think?

Last edited: