"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Haven't logged into this account since 2012

6nemesis9

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Holy fuark, how much has changed since 2012, those were simpler times, no social media, no tinder, no blackpill shameful ****, no retarded looks-theory incels, no self-hate, just positivity, self-improvement, hope

Do it for yourself, don't do it for girls

Also, most heartiste, rollo, roosh stuff is all americanized cringey bull****, just learn to connect with your emotions, nigga

cya
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top