Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Haven't heard from her in a couple days but she seems interested

ikonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl on Bumble 'extended' me a few days ago and messages me about a day later saying 'apologies for the generic hello - I've been inundated all week. will send a proper hello soon.' That was followed by a kiss emoji and a blushing emoji. I responded 'no worries at all. we are all busy :)' and left it at that. That was Sunday and haven't heard from her since. She is really hot, I'd say an 8 and seems interested but clearly busy. Do I gently send her a follow up or just continue waiting? I don't want to send a double text and come off desperate.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
A little reboot is in order. I'm busy/inundated or I don't know or anything at all other than let's meet means she's busy spinning plates. Ain't nothing wrong with that, nothing personal, low interest level, in some way it's your fault, in others it is not.

I'll give you an example, read carefully. I had a date past Saturday with a 7, and it was low a crappy date, but she did message me a day later asking how was our date, to which I replied she's a wonder girl, I think we should repeat, and she agreed. I asked what's her free time during the week, she said Thursday... Now, I have this another guy profile, my alter ego, the guy is a spartan, easily a 9, all muscle. Well he asked her what time during the week she is free, and she told him she has dancing classes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and she is free on Tuesday and Thursday. So this guy makes an offer for a date with her on Tuesday, to which she did not respond. My guess she was already busy/inundated or anything else... I myself asked her for a date on Tuesday, she told me she can't, no expiation. I even trolled her ass about her plans for the evening.. Anyway, this alter ego hot dude 9 asked her out for the Thursday to which she agreed. He is gonna flake, but that's a given, he's a unicorn, he's not real.. I write her and ask her Thursday, and she tells me she's not sure. I tell that bea, not sure?? Ok let me know when you are free... I got other girls lined up, two with high interest, I'm not wasting my time on this chick, she literally gonna have to message me at this point for me to give a damn.

You can draw the most logical conclusion out of this, and it would be highly accurate. You can be sure any chick who is using a dating app, is dating dudes, whenever she has free time for it.

Now for your question. Firstly don't use emodji when texting chicks, unless it's manly emodji, like thumbs up, arm, or whatever, but not fcking girly emodjies, you come across feminine. I take it you don't have her number, you gotta get her number so you can message on whatsapp. For all those who likes phone game, we suck at phone game, plus women don't like women game either, they can't text 10 dudes at the same time over the phone. She will not follow up on you even if you're a spartan like my dude Antone the magical unicorn. Write her this - Wanna skip the week of chatting before a date and go straight to the part where we do shots, become best friends and make everyone jealous of us.. ?

her like yea. Then you write, ok give me your number we'll chat on whatsapp.

Then you ask her what time she's free. Beware of availability trap! She might say I'm free this evening, oh geez, I can't this evening, I have to go help my parents, or I'm going to a b-day party.

link link link link link link

THe main course of course, the dish of the whole topic "haven't heard from her in couple of days but she seems interested", we'll flip that sht. She been fking couple of days while I'm waiting on her.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bigger question is you’re already this needy over a first bumble message with a woman you haven’t even met yet?? Oh damn

ikonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I'm not hung up on her, I'm definitely still swiping, but she is one of the hotter girls that reached out and with interest too.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I'm not hung up on her, I'm definitely still swiping, but she is one of the hotter girls that reached out and with interest too.
Her actions show interest. And her inaction says something too. No one on earth is so busy they can’t chat a bit, especially when you know she’s actively swiping! Like she did on you.
The fact is you don’t know her interest at all, so stop saying she is. She is interested when’s she’s not giving you any confusion where she stands towards you. Her lack of messaging with someone brand new is an indicator of lower interest level to a degree.

If you were a 10/10 do you think she’d be silent? Or do you think you’d have a date lined up already?