Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Haven't had sex with girlfriend in over a month!

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Status w/ my girlfriend: 6 months LTR,

I'm getting very frustrated! I'd come out of the shower and she'd be on in my room on the computer and she'd tell me to, "Come on.. get dressed" I was frustrated the rest of the time I spent with her that day.

She never thinks with her vagina ever! We hook up a lot without having sex. I find myself fingering her a lot because we don't have the time and place for sex. (parents home, etc)

But when the time and place comes around. I get so much tension and I don't know how to deal with it, i just want to fvck her silly. She'll give me all the right signs, but sometimes she's just straight up told me, "We're not having sex today"

Last night after fingering her and after giving her an orgasm, she said, "I'm sweating a lot.. are you hot?"

Me: "No.. that's because you're getting all the fun hehe, we need to have sex more"

Her: "Um what...?!?"

Me: "We never do it anymore, once a month... come on.. that's pathetic. Sex is important in a relationship."

Her: "Well sex is serious"

Me: "It's not serious, it's not that big of a deal. And what we did just now wasn't serious?"

Her: "Sex is whatever you make it out to be, I think it's really serious"

Me: "I don't see why you think it's such a big deal. Sex is important to a relationship, I'm done talking about it"

Her: "Yea well i dunno, Well we can hang out tommorow"

I didn't want to get into a deep converstation about it but it happend. I want to know what the big deal is. We used to fvck like 5 times a month. Now it's once a month if i'm lucky. This is also driving me insane because it's like she's playing hard to get and it will just drive me up a wall. I started masturbating again and I don't like it. The more I don't get it, the more I want it. And it seems like i'm taking every opportunity I get to hang out with her.

Besides breaking up with her, what can I do to improve our sex life? I've stopped taking her out on dates because I'm not feeling comfortable about the relationship due to the lack of sex. I need advice.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
She controlling the relationship by sex. This is not a good sign, and talking with her again will NOT help. I am willing to bet you are spending more and more time together....this is actually why she wont wanna ****. Girls will be more willing to put out when your going out with your old friends and going to play pool/basketball/drinkning just to keep you coming back. Girls sometimes for some reason use sex to keep guys intrested in coming back, so use it aginast her.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "Well sex is serious"
You: "After 6 months aren't we serious? Why did we used to have sex 5 times a month and not now?"

You need to talk to her about this in a more rational mindset where she can tell you what the problem is and you can express your frustration. Now I admit, since we've been having all this hot weather my girlfriend and I have been having less sex, and it has been my choice as much as hers as I just don't feel in the mood. But we still have sex at least once when we have the chance to, even if it's a quickie!

Sex IS important to a relationship, because without it, it's not much more than a friendship. I understand your frustration, and it's especially unfair if you are pleasing her and she's not returning the favour...with a hand or blow job at the least!

Sometimes when a girl doesn't want to have sex with her boyfriend, it is a warning sign that she's not into you in a physical way any more. I don't want to make you paranoid, but if she gives you no reasonable explanation, I would be alert.

Hadow Khan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her on it!

Tell her that shes an inconsiderate brat.

Call one of your girlfriends around her and start talking with them alot, so she'll be afraid to lose you.

Tell her she's a nice friend. That'll **** with her head.

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has given me a blow job in the past week, but no orgasm. I'm just getting blue balls man. I'm frustrated. She's still attracted to me physically because she's all about making out and kissing and playing around. But as far as penetration with my penis, she thinks it's dirty. Like a sex scene in a movie would come on, and she'll be like "eeww."

Hadow Khan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a new brain man.

Wake up.

She does not want sex, she just wants you to finger bang her all the time.

The more you give in to her, the lower her interest level will be.

****, I bet you my left that she's getting it from some other stud who she feels attracted to.

Dump the wench and get yourself a girl who likes being ****ed by YOU.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest throwing accusations just yet as she may have a reasonable explanation or just a low sex drive. However, Colinski has a point about her controlling you with sex and Hadow has a point about referring to her as a friend.

Start calling her "mate" every once in a while and stop using any pet names (babe, gorgeous, darling etc) and start treating her like a friend and hold back any kind of physical attention...INCLUDING KISSING!

I did something similar with my girlfriend. After a little argument and she responded with "someone's not getting any sex tonight", so I held her to it! I was not going to let her think of sex as a favour to me and can use it against me, so even after we made up, I held out on her. We went to bed and while she was getting undressed I rolled over and went to sleep. She was all over me in the night, but I pretended to be asleep. The following day, I woke up and got dressed. She came to me later in the day and tried undressing me and before we went any further I wanted her to admit SHE wanted sex. She did and we got to it.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Ill give you in to a little weapon of mine.

When I'm not feeling on top of my game, or, when I didn't even know what the top of my game was I did the following:

I thought " Hmmm.. If I was succesful with money, had many options of women to be with, was very happy, etc etc.. what would I do in this situation?

Suppose you had those things I said, success. You could (and you CAN) go anytime and game some women (plural) and get some in a short amount of time. Would you waste so much time, and get frustrated with your current gf? What would you do?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deny her something yourself.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fyck that man, if a girl isn't giving you sex it means she's not worried about loosing you. Stop giving her so much damn attention and back off. If she doesn't fyck you within a week. YOU ARE MEETING HER NEEDS AND SHE'S NOT MEETING YOURS DUMP HER

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I'm going to give her a wake up call. I won't try and chill with her. I have been too easy lately.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
when worst comes to worst, party and drink with her, alcohol will help u out, but thats a quick fix.....really, wat u need to do is either get her to be afraid to lose u by becoming more mysterious to her AND use gunwitch tactics

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel, you're a pimp son...you handled that situation like a pro. Never let her think sex is a reward for you being good. omgwtfm8, don't pick up her phone calls for a few days, stay busy with friends. Let her worry about losing you, the mind tends to think of the worst case scenario. When you don't pick up her calls she's going to think you're with other girls.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you a story that will some it up. I got into the same pattern as you did where she didn't want to give it up because she wanted to get to know me without having sex. Next thing I know and somehow forgot to tell her is that I have to go out of town for almost a week. When I got back, she near about raped me for weeks on end. Moral of the story: take away what she wants, which is really you, and she'll give you what you want.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't change your life for a girlfriend. Stop hanging around with her all the time, and go do your own thing. You're being a wart.

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to my first serious gf.....we ****ed all the time for over a year and what not then all of a sudden we only did it when she wanted it or special occasions, sooner or latter we started fighting more and then broke up, i think the whole no sex thing is forshadowing of bad things to come, it would have been different if yall never did it but if you do it then all of a sudden change your ways something is wrong, just be warned it prolly wont last long so u might as be the one to take the initiative

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to find out what happened a month or so ago with your girl that she hasn't resolved. Fix that and things may return to normal.

gmonster2

Don Juan
Reaction score
She said "sex is serious" so she won't give it up to you?

In your other thread you said you broke up with her for 1 month and she fukced two other random guys in that time!

Wake up and smell the horsesh@t , remember its her actions not words...

time to spin more plates young man........

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate - I replied on the other thread. She doesn't like being single and she's with you for that reason ALONE.

You're her puppy dog, nothing more. "Next" her. I know it's hard but this girl is a serious head-****. The whole sex is serious is bollocks, it might apply before she slept with you but NOT after.