"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Haven't encountered this before...

juzzy25

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
48
OK my DJ skills have been improving, haven't visited the site much as Ive been reading the bible...BUT!!

DJ'ed this chick, going well, 1st date all sorted which is business as usual.

...but Ive never had this happen before....she's bringing her BEST mate, whos very CONVIENTLY happening to visit on the same day I am , she asked if I minded...I havent replied.

This means its going to be hard to pull off any moves on her if her mate is watching.

I get the feeling I may well being tested, do I rearrange or go along and attempt it in front of her best mate.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

felony

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
336
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
I remember someone posting an almost identical situation on here ages ago. Of the advice the DJs gave this guy one of the ideas was really funny, but depending on how you feel about your current situation, could turn out be alot of fun.

The advice was to be excited about her friend coming along and then hit on her friend throughout the entire date. Could be hilarious and could either back fire or send you forth in leaps and bounds with either chick!

Dude, you've got to be a man, if you don't want her mate to come let her know! Say you had something arranged just for the two of you but if her girly tag along wants to join in it will have to be something else on a different day.

Don't let her know what you had planned if anything.

Make sure to have other women on the go and don't forget to have fun.

Cheers,
Felony.

Hey baby, do you spit or swallow?
 

juzzy25

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
48
After extensive searching (an hours worth) of this forum and reading advice for guys with the same prob...the outlook aint good.

Im telling ger I DO mind, and also saying that I hope she enjoys her shopping trip and drinks with her friend. no counter-offer, no point as I'll get LJBF'ed.

I would've hit on her best mate but she's married, so that one kinda fell flat.

Anyways I'll just have to move on to my next number, no point hanging around.
 

icehot

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Decline! and be C+F and say something about how you're too old to have a chaperon...then wait for a counter offer.

-iceH
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
IH has got it. It's a combined sh*t test and a ****block (with a double one-half pike).

Buy yourself a ten foot barge pole and don't touch this date with it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

juzzy25

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
48
She's been declined.

But now have a NORMAL date set-up, went out and got me some phone numbers!!

Thanks again!
 
Top