“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Haven’t been on here in a long time still trying to get my life together

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
@needimprovement250 "B.) That has nothing to do with it, even BaronOfHair said as much"

So that I'm not misquoted/misunderstood:

One doesn't require any connection beyond an internet one(which OP clearly has)to find the sort of arrangement I'm describing. Dunno where OP lives or where he's searched, nonetheless just for the hell of it, I Googled "House sitter wanted" in my local area, and found well over a dozen hits(several them offering a stipend to the house sitter)immediately. I don't live in NYC or Los Angeles, yet these opportunities are plentiful
You're clearly online, thus I'm genuninely puzzled as to why you're unable to locate a residence that's cheap-damned near free of monetary charge. We're not discussing buying a house here, simply finding digs in which you can live independently. Again:

I Googled "House Sitters wanted" in the city I'm tooling around in, and received over a dozen listings instantly, several of which provide the house sitter with a stipend. These opportunities are plentiful, and I don't even live in NYC or Los Angeles

You'll need to at least be sober during/clean yourself up physically, before interviewing with the properitor of whichever residence you attempt to secure. Looking, speaking, and stinking like a poor man's Seth Rogan when you first meet the properitor will obliterate their confidence in you, faster than that Baldoni lawsuit destroyed the easy going, girl next door image Blake Lively had spent over 20 years cultivating
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top