Have you walked from a girl who was playing games and did she get better?

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering if you guys have had real life experiences where a woman started playing games as being hot and cold..intersted then not.. Have you walked away and they lifted their game? I am going through something like this now...Id appreciate it guys.

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I have walked to try to get a reaction and I have walked because I had enough. The funny thing is it only works when you don't care to come back. In my experience, the fastest way to get a reaction from a female that is hot/cold is to start dating other women that are comparably attractive. Generally they will flip out and do anything to get you back. On the off chance she doesn't, it's even better as you will have plenty of women to choose from that actually have an interest in you.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've walked away after a chick I was banging decided all the sudden to try games like that, and go out with me and then on the way home tell me how she was going to disappoint me and sleep at her own place, without explanation.

I never called her again. The moment a chick starts playing games with my mind, or attempts to, I'm out, and I won't go back. Men their biggest leverage is walking away. If a chick is playing games with you, she thinks she has the power in your interactions or thinks you're some kind of toy.

I honestly don't care about fixing it up. If she does that sort of sh*t, what makes you think she won't do it in the future or doesn't lead you on? Just dump her ass.

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really liked this woman but you know what? I like me more. If she cant effing send a text..or call then what is the point?
Im gonna miss her but i wont miss being treated rudely...Im walking.. If she goes nuts and begs I may change my mind.
This has been a great wake up call to the games women do play.
Maybe they love the powerplay to keep us down. I am sick of womens bsgames. I am not gonna just have one in the background..but a few. First in best dressed! I have what they want and Ill never be the romantic doormat ever again!

epic_barrels

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, i was in a very similar situation..my advice..

back off. withdraw your attention slowly and start dating other women. make yourself scarce and stay busy.

don't do it too fast, or she will smell you out and call your bluff. most of the time it raises her IL..if it was high at one point.

or cut your losses and move on and walk away completely..seems like you are into her, so don't next her too quickly..also, how long have you been seeing her? that info is important.

in my opinion, chicks like this are not worth your time, unless they are just fb and you are not getting emotionally attached.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, once you start to show indifference, women will often try harder. But my advice would be to take the lay if you can, but don't get serious with a girl like that. As always, keep spinning other plates.

Girls who play games are not LTR material. If they're playing games with you before you're even in a relationship with them, you can be almost certain that they will use all kinds of manipulation when you are in relationship.