Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

have you told any of your friends about this site?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Lack of interest overall by the few I told. One may have checked it out. My brothers would whole heartedly agree on most stuff regarding women, but internet forums ain't there thing.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah! - And tbh I'd rather they don't find it...
At my age, most of them are a mix of .. Married (happily or 'kinda'..)/unmarried LTR/eternally single (and hopeless)

After divorcing a few yrs back I've found that if you know what you're doing, and you have your cr@p together, casual dating is far easier than it was in my 20s. Among friends, I've developed a bit of a reputation - I don't give out details, but they see me with different women, and know that I'm always on the lookout.

Those friends who have wives/GFs... Well those wives and GFs have single friends don't they..? ;)

Of the few friends that are single, they haven't a clue... They usually put my success (relative to them) down to that fact that I look more like early/middle 40s than my real mid/late 50s.
Last summer, while seeing someone semi-regularly, I lined a single friend up with one of her friends, who was 'ready-to-go'... and he messed it up (Forum needs a 'facepalm' emoji)

The way I see it, for every friend who doesn't take a red pill, it's one less competition for me - LOL

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have mentioned it to a couple coworkers, but I don’t think they took to the whole red pill idea or just understanding relationship dynamics. They would agree that what I said was true and had points, but beyond that no one explaining these ideas will shift their current paradigm.
life - or a woman - needs to boot you in the teeth for someone to be like “what a second..”

Most people won’t go in to this type of cave to have their eyes opened. Most want to continually believe in the idea of love and relationships as most have always known. And honestly? That’s okay, because if you were lucky and found a decent woman and she’s generally happy with things and you are too.. That’s a pretty great story.
it’s for the majority of people who will continually suffer.

if so suave could be wrapped in to one senetence: Care less, and understand youre the prize, continually pursue your passions; the woman(s) you desire will follow or show up as a side effect to all of that.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't redpill someone who doesn't want to be redpilled. People will laugh at you or attack you for red pill opinions. But if someone is truly looking for the truth I would be ok with telling them about this forum.

The correlation with The Matrix is almost absolute, let the sheep be sheep.

U

user43770

You can't redpill someone who doesn't want to be redpilled. People will laugh at you or attack you for red pill opinions. But if someone is truly looking for the truth I would be ok with telling them about this forum.

The correlation with The Matrix is almost absolute, let the sheep be sheep.
The majority of times I gave a person advice, be it about fitness, women, money, what have you, the result was mostly the same.

They looked at me like a maniac and said they couldn't make that many sacrifices.

Most people are looking for an easy solution to their problems, and god forbid you're the person that tells them there isn't one.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sent it to a couple of friends who are responsive to the red pill few years ago but they didnt really bother to read.

They talk like red pillers when looking at other people but just behave as blue pillers once they have women around.