Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you seen hustlers and what do you think o f jlo now?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen it and although it may seem like a cliché to some have to say jlo just gets hotter and hotter just my opinion what do you think of homegirl?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might be the only hemicentarian that I would care to tap.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't seen it but saw some other recent movie of hers. For her age she looks great. She obviously takes good care of herself, and is basically an athlete (dancing). I'm sure she's had work done but so has everyone in Hollywood. Latina women also tend to preserve their sexuality even into old age.

However I don't think she is getting hotter with age. I'd take a young sexy Latina over a 50 year old J-Lo. But I do salute her for doing her best to stay sexy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a dumb movie.

As for Jennifer Lopez, she is an example of what a lifetime of exercise, diet, sunscreen, and plastic surgery can preserve.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Lopez is the exception because she has the ability to afford the nutritionists, PT's, and lifestyle to where she has the ability to stay in that shape. She also is very athletic; so that helps. Other celebs who also care what they look like are in the similar frame. Gwen Stefani, Paula Abdul, Liz Hurley and Christie Brinkley come to mind. All these ladies have probably very good genes too. Life's not fair, deal with it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lopez is the exception because she has the ability to afford the nutritionists, PT's, and lifestyle to where she has the ability to stay in that shape. She also is very athletic; so that helps. Other celebs who also care what they look like are in the similar frame. Gwen Stefani, Paula Abdul, Liz Hurley and Christie Brinkley come to mind. All these ladies have probably very good genes too. Life's not fair, deal with it.
I disagree about her being the exception. We use “genetics” as an excuse. Minus her nose job and boob job, Jennifer Lopez is not out of the range of obtainable for a 50 year old Puerto Rican woman that exercises and eats well. Problem is most people take bad care of themselves. They eat shvt, are sedentary, and take too many drugs.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I disagree about her being the exception. We use “genetics” as an excuse. Minus her nose job and boob job, Jennifer Lopez is not out of the range of obtainable for a 50 year old Puerto Rican woman that exercises and eats well. Problem is most people take bad care of themselves. They eat shvt, are sedentary, and take too many drugs.
No, you are mistaken. There is a link to good genitics and good genes. It helps a lot of a person exercises and watches what they eat too.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you are mistaken. There is a link to good genitics and good genes. It helps a lot of a person exercises and watches what they eat too.
No, you’re mistaken. Most 50 year old people can look decent if they maintain healthy weight, exercise, keep a good diet, and wear sunscreen. J.Lo is not some freak of nature.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though genetics plays a role but it's not a life sentence. You can alter your genetics, in fact, through different habits.

Also, I compare J-Lo with the other women who can afford nutritionists, trainers, etc. Not us mortals, lol. She's still a tier above Stefani, Abdul, etc IMO. We just saw another thread about Jennifer Love Hewitt. She's only 40, what's her excuse? Lopez is 50! She was blessed with a pretty face but she's done everything she can to maintain her overall beauty.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No, you’re mistaken. Most 50 year old people can look decent if they maintain healthy weight, exercise, keep a good diet, and wear sunscreen. J.Lo is not some freak of nature.
It's nice to dream I guess. That may be how it is on your Planet, but that's not fact on Planet Earth.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Latinas and I love J Lo but you guys have not seen her face without makeup. She goes from an 8 to a 6 real fast. But her body is still amazing especially for a 50 yr old.