"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Have you read any of the Rational Male Series, entirely?

Have you read any of the Rational Male Series in its entirety?


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
New to the forum, although I’ve been registered for a while and was wondering, given the nature of the discussions here how many of you might’ve read Rollo’s books.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
how to does Heartiste book on game compare to 1st rollo book? read first rollo book, sort of lost interest and skim (listened) the 2nd.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Heartiste on game is the absolute game bible. Rollo describes female nature and Roissy goes into game. Epic book.

Matter of fact I have been in his ear for an audio version condensed version. I would listen to it every morning. No joke
cheers boss. downloaded it earlier and 20 odd pages in after he gives back drop around how things were and how the dynamics changed in the market place after beta men pushed for women to have more opportunity in the workplace, 1 of the reasons being that they thought easier access to sex apparently compared to the traditional way of having to get good career and get married prior to sex.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
I’ve recommended RM to so many friends over the years that say “dude, you’re smooth how do you do it?!!” Most are in their 30’s, what I don’t understand is why they either don’t read it or drop it after a chapter.

Almost to the last one every guy I’ve tried to help gives up, they all want a numbered list for an approach, setup etc. they’re unwilling to understand the theory of what they would like to implement. So weird, like ADD.

Read the fraking books, then read literature classics, learn some quotes, etc.
 
Top