Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you had a similar experience with this type

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick you fu*ked before. The type of chick who is practically begging for you to come over but you're busy with something. You tell her you'll be there at a certain time and she's okay with it. You get done and she agrees for you to come over at the time. You're getting ready and she flakes cause bla bla with a counter offer. You contact her next day she says something similar to not really wanting to meet anytime soon.

Basically the beech flipped it around cause you couldn't give her your D when she wanted it...what a Trainwreck..

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Hard next no questíons asked.
Flakes w/o counter or playing hard to get doesnt deserve you time
Lol that's not what I meant. She said she doesn't want to meet till after coronavirus when I contacted her on the counteroffer day. That's what I mean by trainwreck...it was never coronavirus because she was trying to meet day before. Its her being a c##t because she didn't get d88k so she's convinced herself she doesn't need me lol. That's all

Caelum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol that's not what I meant. She said she doesn't want to meet till after coronavirus when I contacted her on the counteroffer day. That's what I mean by trainwreck...it was never coronavirus because she was trying to meet day before. Its her being a c##t because she didn't get d88k so she's convinced herself she doesn't need me lol. That's all
Since she passed down the offer, don't talk to her or write her whatever. If she writes you stuff other than if you want to meet, be very short with her. Go about your days and when she is ready she can contact you.

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt matter what you meant, Its what she means by not wanting to meet up. She´d risk getting ****1ng ebola if she needed the d1ck bro.

She´s playing hard to get and that is a dealbreaker

Glassguy

Reaction score
Seriously- why waste time and put so much thought into this?

Her: blah blah blah maybe we can meet after this virus is gone.
Me: OK

Thats it. I would not give her ANY of my time and attention. A woman that is not taking care of your needs gets ZERO attention, especially one that you have fvcked before.

TBH, she was probably just seeing if you would still come over or not. She found out you would, she backed off. Finding out if you would still fvck her was what she was after, not actually fvcking you. She got what she wanted which is the validation.

Next.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Let me also add this:

You could have instantly taken that validation away from her.

"I am free tonight, as per what we discussed when we made plans. If you cant make tonight work, this might be too much of a hassle".

Dont be afraid to put women on the spot as long as you are not needy or jealous acting. Being brutally honest is sometimes very effective.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this one bat-sh*t crazy girl who I've hooked up with a few times over the last four years. Drop-dead stunning former fashion model from NYC but she still lives at home with her parents at 27 because she is too crazy to function and live on her own. I will reach out to her once a YEAR when I'm not in a relationship. If I catch her at just the right time, we will go out on a "date", catch up, come back to my house and have the most amazing sex ever. Then she will message me a day or two later and ask to go out again and when the day of that second date comes she ALWAYS cancels and is very short about it. I always say "ok" and then wait another year to reach out. Last time I reached out she asked what I was up to that very night but I already had plans with friends so I told her I was busy but could meet her two nights later. She agreed and when that day came, she cancelled. I'll hit her up again in another 12 months on a night when I know I'm free right then and there.

Bottom line - In my experience there are three reasons for this happening.
1. The kind Glassguy mentioned above. Just validation seekers with no intention of seeing you.
2. A girl who is juggling a lot of guys, and waiting until the day-of to decide which of her 5 offers she wants to take
3. Girls who are so bat-sh*t crazy that their mood changes very quickly and if you don't strike while the iron is hot and the hourglass of their good/horny mood hasn't run out, then then you're not going to see them.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this one bat-sh*t crazy girl who I've hooked up with a few times over the last four years. Drop-dead stunning former fashion model from NYC but she still lives at home with her parents at 27 because she is too crazy to function and live on her own. I will reach out to her once a YEAR when I'm not in a relationship. If I catch her at just the right time, we will go out on a "date", catch up, come back to my house and have the most amazing sex ever. Then she will message me a day or two later and ask to go out again and when the day of that second date comes she ALWAYS cancels and is very short about it. I always say "ok" and then wait another year to reach out. Last time I reached out she asked what I was up to that very night but I already had plans with friends so I told her I was busy but could meet her two nights later. She agreed and when that day came, she cancelled. I'll hit her up again in another 12 months on a night when I know I'm free right then and there.

Bottom line - In my experience there are three reasons for this happening.
1. The kind Glassguy mentioned above. Just validation seekers with no intention of seeing you.
2. A girl who is juggling a lot of guys, and waiting until the day-of to decide which of her 5 offers she wants to take
3. Girls who are so bat-sh*t crazy that their mood changes very quickly and if you don't strike while the iron is hot and the hourglass of their good/horny mood hasn't run out, then then you're not going to see them.
I'd have to think it's number 3 she fits the description of that 35+ year old chick who is an attention w&ore and plays mind games...and fits with your description of the chick almost to the T. Plus she would have seen me if it wasnt for job training at night but I was texting her during it saying I'm still in it while she thought I was ignoring her and when to be on way. These types of women are toxic they'll disappear if they don't see you when they want it

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to think it's number 3 she fits the description of that 35+ year old chick who is an attention w&ore and plays mind games...and fits with your description of the chick almost to the T. Plus she would have seen me if it wasnt for job training at night but I was texting her during it saying I'm still in it while she thought I was ignoring her and when to be on way. These types of women are toxic they'll disappear if they don't see you when they want it
I think a lot of people don't accept that #3 is a real "thing." Women are very emotional beings and very in-the-moment. If they are horny right now, it means, RIGHT NOW. If the only reason they are talking to you and agreeing to see you is because they are horny and want sex, that is often not something they are willing to "schedule for a few days later." Depending on the girl, how crazy she is, and her emotional stability, sometimes her "mood" will last for 5 minutes. Sometimes 5 hours. Rarely a day or two. I'm not describing stable girls who are looking to date seriously or have a serious relationship here. I'm just talking about crazy girls who live one minute to the next and there are many more of those out there than most people think, especially girls under 30 but it's not totally uncommon to still see that in women over 30 too.

For these crazy in-the-moment women, alcohol (and sometimes other drugs that are anti-anxiety like Xanax) can often be key explanations for their behavior. They drink to calm the emotional storm and just let go and act on their horny impulses. If a girl is drunk or tipsy when texting you and wanting sex from you, you can guarantee the second she sobers up she will be in a TOTALLY different frame of mind and sex will be the last thing on her mind. If that's all she wanted from you in that drunk moment, you now serve no purpose so there will be no further communication (until she gets drunk and horny again).

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of people don't accept that #3 is a real "thing." Women are very emotional beings and very in-the-moment. If they are horny right now, it means, RIGHT NOW. If the only reason they are talking to you and agreeing to see you is because they are horny and want sex, that is often not something they are willing to "schedule for a few days later." Depending on the girl, how crazy she is, and her emotional stability, sometimes her "mood" will last for 5 minutes. Sometimes 5 hours. Rarely a day or two. I'm not describing stable girls who are looking to date seriously or have a serious relationship here. I'm just talking about crazy girls who live one minute to the next and there are many more of those out there than most people think, especially girls under 30 but it's not totally uncommon to still see that in women over 30 too.

For these crazy in-the-moment women, alcohol (and sometimes other drugs that are anti-anxiety like Xanax) can often be key explanations for their behavior. They drink to calm the emotional storm and just let go and act on their horny impulses. If a girl is drunk or tipsy when texting you and wanting sex from you, you can guarantee the second she sobers up she will be in a TOTALLY different frame of mind and sex will be the last thing on her mind. If that's all she wanted from you in that drunk moment, you now serve no purpose so there will be no further communication (until she gets drunk and horny again).
Lol omg yes she drank 6 pack of wine the first time we f***** at hotel. I knew she acted different when she unwined. The funny thing is I don't drink/drugs or go to clubs/bars so I don't see that many of these or at least haven't caught them off guard like that so it went over my head. So yeah you're right a lot of them are out there I don't meet or at least I hope not to ask these type out but you wouldn't know till you communicate / hang out with them...even asking out during the day. I wouldn't even want to deal with texting them the first time they did bad behavior like that...that's why Im going NC. You should do the same for your self-respect

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me also add this:

You could have instantly taken that validation away from her.

"I am free tonight, as per what we discussed when we made plans. If you cant make tonight work, this might be too much of a hassle".

Dont be afraid to put women on the spot as long as you are not needy or jealous acting. Being brutally honest is sometimes very effective.
And you don't think I decided to put her on the spot and go no contact? I'm asking about the personality types that's what this thread is about not 'omg what do I do I'm not getting layed' read my replies to oldmanofthesea

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personalities have little effect on this IMO.
Its more biology desire and behavior.
Sorry but not every chick I f***** demands it now and loses interest when I didn't give it to her..I'm talking about THIS TYPE...I don't ask these types out much and I'm sure others have on here so I wanted to rant about her as she comes off crazy to me.....the primal female bla bla is obvious I get that already lol. Like I said oldmanofthesea described it perfect already and answered my question

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is "THIS TYPE"? She sounds like an alcoholic. Gets hammered and wants to fvck. Sobers up and doesn't want to fvck you anymore. So get her drunk and fvck her, or as @stringpuller said "next".

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And you don't think I decided to put her on the spot and go no contact? I'm asking about the personality types that's what this thread is about not 'omg what do I do I'm not getting layed' read my replies to oldmanofthesea
What is "THIS TYPE"? She sounds like an alcoholic. Gets hammered and wants to fvck. Sobers up and doesn't want to fvck you anymore. So get her drunk and fvck her, or as @stringpuller said "next".
I don't drink so it went over my head ...I already went NC

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its kind of hard to tell someone's personality type based off of a paragraph of text that doesn't even describe the person. As another thread stated women have 237 reasons to fvck a dude. Probably double that as to why not. The way I see it, she either wants to fvck or not. If she wants to fvck one day and flakes the next, she probably only sees you as a booty call and is not interested in you for anything else. So either take it as it is or next her. What is your goal with this thread? Are all women who get horny for a booty call a certain personality type, or are they just women who get horny?