Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you experienced more or less..?

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you honestly experienced more or less success with women since joining sosuave.net?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me personally ? No. But I don't blame it on sosuave. Its due to other aspects of my personal life. In reality I don't believe a website/forum can make you better with women. Only experience can. You got to get yourself out there and fail day in and day out. Go get dirty and develop your own dj bible. Keep it safe . Later on in life when you have a baby boy ...don't give him the your dj bible instead briefly anzwer any question he may have for you and reiterate to him that he needs to go and experience women on his own .

Stopping your son from going to a bar for the first time in his life and handing him your dj bible so he can be better prepared can do more damage than help.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i noticed it. I read 'the game' and the very next day a guy accused me of reading it. I think he saw my game improved. I was AMOGing his group and it was all fun and laughs.
Also at a little birthday party I managed to get these 2 girls wrapped around my finger. They were a good benchmark for me cuz i didnt know them and it was a social gathering, and i kept getting their IL's higher and higher.
It's just a matter of do's and don'ts.

For EXAMPLE: 1 girl introduced herself to me and i said i knew her already.

She might interpret this as an IOI, but thanks to what i read here on the forums i quickly pointed out that when i first met her, she was ****ing wasted and she introduced herself to me, but she couldnt remember cuz she was wasted. Her jaw dropped. She's a 9 and an AW.

I saw her last friday in the club, about a month later, and i was nearly back at square one. Since i assumed her IL would be still as high as at the party, i telegraphed a little too much interest when i greeted her. Shoulda been alot more aloof.

Still gotta learn a lot!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Sosuave is a great resource, but my improvements came largely from experience. It is the best way to learn. You really can go out tonight and meet women. You don't need anything except a willingness to try.

But if you get stuck and have a question, I don't know of a better place to go.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to read up on some psychological information about how women behave and how you're supposed to behave, but you won't know what you've learned till you can put your theory to practice.

Bruce Lee: "Knowing is not enough, you must apply; willing is not enough, you must do."

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
answer is a definite yes.

its because I became aware of the way people interact

and got confidence as a result

and *****es love confidence

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I used to just get the chicks that wanted me, now I get most of the chicks I want, sometimes seemingly with little to no effort. Not to say I'm not trying, but I think over the years things have become part of my character and I do them second nature rather than thinking and doing.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More. Way more.

My last LTR I was a total AFC. Nice guy, flowers, all that silly sh!t. I would lower myself for her approval and tolerate disrespectful behavior on a regular basis. And all that to only end up with a break up letter on my car one morning.

Now in my current relationship everything has gone smooth with me utilizing the principles taught here.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since joining SS and reading the material on here.. I have gained an incredible amount of confidence and hooked up with twice as many women as I did Since I was 14. (I'm 22 now.).. Such a helpful source of information. Especially when you were raised by a single mom with an absent father figure all of your life.