"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Have you ever wanted to fvck a dorky chick?

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Book worms can think of some nasty/freaky/dirty sh!t, even scares me sometimes. Once you turn them out, they usualy wind up being hoes for life.:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
354
Reaction score
7
Location
Midwest
SO So True

and the girls that act ghetto or that you think would be freaks are prudish about what they do in bed. They may f**k around more but they dont do half the stuff those shy, introverted chicks do as far as freakiness. I had one hot but very reserved and somewhat intellectual girl lick my a$$. I almost freaked the hell out!!! This girl was a 3.7 gpa senior in college, went to church, rarely ever drank didnt smoke and didnt do clubs...
but man I swear I thought I woke up in a Ron Jeremy flick.
 

thesynergist

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
80
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Man, for me, nothing hotter out there than the "naughty librarian"...glasses down her nose a little bit, dressed super conservatively but you know she's a hardbody...he he. Never met one outside my magazine collection, but man, sure wouldn't mind it... :)
 
Top