Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever succeeded at picking up a girl who you thought was not interested?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I spoke to one girl today and the ***** had the nerve to not even respond to what I was saying, but whatever.

I noticed with other girls if I try and make eye contact they look away, so I thought I should not bother approaching them cuz they may just not be interested. Have you guys been successful with these kind of approaches?

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've pulled this off before. One time, this one chick was being as cold as ice with me. She asked me to dance, and the whole time she was like "gosh, what are you doing, ugh, you don't know what you're doing." It wasn't flirting, trust me. I just kept workin her, though. I kept callin her out for bein rude, blah blah, then I even pulled out my phone after the dance and asked her for her number. She was then like "are you using a cheap line on me?" I just responded with a "yeah, I am. No sh*t Sherlock."

Then, she was like "hold on for a sec." She went to her little circle of friends and whatnot, and I went to mine. Right before I left, though, I went to her in her little group of friends, touched her shoulder and said "it was nice meeting you," and started walking off. She then grabbed my wrist and was like "hey, wait, i need to talk to you."

She then gave me her number.

Some girls just want to see if you have the balls to keep going when they act cold as ice. Some girls actually want you to f*ck off, so I'd be careful.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No kind of major success but this attractive spanish girl was into me a few years ago. I didn't have my sh1t together and ignored her advances (stupid!) and she moved on.

I tried gaging her interest and getting her number (even though I already had it from a couple years ago) at the bar a couple weeks ago. It's rare that I don't get a number, but she didn't seem interested in giving it to me. So I just kept it moving and talked to other people at the bar. No sweat.

Anyway, I see her a week later at a party and she iniates a conversation with me out of the blue. I noticed better eye contact too. I didn't ask for her number, but I might eventually. Like I said, no major success, but I made progress.

Over the summer I was trying to get in touch with this girl that I liked. She was taken, and every time I called her she wouldn't pick up or call back. I called about three times over the course of six weeks and then stopped bothering. Found out she broke up with her boyfriend and sent her a text like three days later asking her if she wanted to get dinner. She said she would love to. We had a fun little date.

Stuff like that has happened alot to me in the past, those are the most recent examples I can think of.

Basically, as long as you don't totally screw up, wear out your welcome completely or act devestated about the rejection, it usually helps you more then hurt you. Persevere a little, but don't let it come across as a top priority. You should see progress.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and this isn't a pick up, but I mutually liked a girl who was in an abusive relationship for about 4-6 months. Eventually, we got into a fight and she told me she loved her boyfriend and wanted to stay with him. I basically told her she was an idiot for staying with him and we stopped talking.

About two months down the road she left him to be with me.

Mr. Ballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing feels better than pulling this off. I met my last g/f at a party. I see her walking out of the bathroom, but she looks a little upset. I Open with "are you alright?", she replies "Im fine..." with the most distasteful look ive ever seen. As I feel chills of hate spiral down me, she walks away.

I open everyone else at the party and chat, having an overall great time. Then I think, well there is only one person here who hates me, and I'm going to leave soon, I bet I can change her mind, or at least better try. So I see her by herself burning a whole through my back! I walk up and say "I think we started off on the wrong foot, lets start over, and who might you be?" She replies and I tell her mine then I bring up how she seems outgoing. I tell her how I love to be in the center of attention. I eventually find out she has similar heritage as me and its on! She facebooked me, I made a date and never experienced someone 180 like that ever since.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
???

I'm confused as to what your actually saying...but I'll try to answer as I'm not too sure if this is what your talking about.

When you say not interested your determining it by whether you get eye contact or don't get eye contact?

If this is the case then of course, majority of the time I don't get eye contact because the girls don't even see me when I approach. You do not need eye contact to approach a chick.

The reason I was saying I'm confused is because to me so longs a chick is still standing there interacting with me then she's interested and I'll play that sh!t to the hills and even if she pulls from the kiss, doesn't want to give me her #, etc. So longs she is still standing there interacting with me then I know its still on.

Stop overthinking it and looking for signals as to whether or not this determines if she likes you or not. I truly believe that every chick in this universe likes me. From the 1 year old girl to the 90 year old girl, when I walk in a venue chicks can tell. I was just telling this to a friend of mine who took me out to dinner today and as we sit and eat I pointed out to him a chick who was with her grand parents that was checking me out the whole time, then I pointed to him a Muslim chick who was with her husband, kids and grandmother...the Muslim chick kept eye fuking me and I pointed it out to him. I then realize the grandmother kind of turned to see what he daughter or daughter in law was looking at lol.

All this interest stuff comes down to your inner beliefs and how truly you believe something to the point where you act and become that belief.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've pulled a girl like this before....and she was very uninterested....but later I found out, she was intersted the whole time, just didn't show it....thought I was of too high value I guess....She had a huge stick up her @$$ everytime I tried to talk to her, ice cold, never smiled, never laughed at any of my jokes, almost like a FUK OFF look the whole time....but you've got to remember some girls do this on purpose, just like some girls will talk about how much guys hit on them all the time when they don't even have guys ever checking them out....

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea, same party... I had heard about a girl attending my school from my mom's friend. I was interested in meeting her and tried to set something up through a mutual friend. She seemed very hesitant and not interested to even meet me.

I did not aggressively pursue it or come across as needy. Instead, I just waited for it to happen. The mutual friend eventually introduced us when the time was right. After I was able to speak to her a little bit and set the tone, I could tell she had changed her attitude. Good eye contact, demeanor, etc. She seemed a lot more interested/ receptive than she had been.