Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Have you ever met a girl that could've read men's forums or girl gaming tactics?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I've met 3 gals thus far that could've passed for a male version of any of the famous guys out there like Rollo, Roosh, etc.

They had the thought process and knew all the things to look out for as well as RP knowledge. I know there are RP reddit forums for females and such but this was more than just RP philosophy. It was like they knew all the strategies and tactics guys used to game gals. They would either do it themselves on guys or just catch onto things right away.

This gal I just met the other day told me she doesn't plan dates necessarily but merely invites guys to do the stuff she'd normally be doing anyways. The lightbulb definitely went off on that one. LOL

Anyone else encounter gals like this?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
The problem with "gaming tactics" is that...they're overplayed.
Most if not ALL attractive 25+ y.o. women have been aproached even hundreds of times.
Also, sometimes good advice appears even in women's magazines.
It's probably fun to meet some of these women with pick-up knowledge. But I wouldn't know, I'm just trying to stay honest, stay myself so I don't really encounter them.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The problem with "gaming tactics" is that...they're overplayed.
Most if not ALL attractive 25+ y.o. women have been aproached even hundreds of times.
Also, sometimes good advice appears even in women's magazines.
It's probably fun to meet some of these women with pick-up knowledge. But I wouldn't know, I'm just trying to stay honest, stay myself so I don't really encounter them.
I think my word "gaming tactics" wasn't really what I was trying to communicate but I just don't have the word for it. Maybe DJ theories? I'm still drawing a blank for the proper word(s) to use.
And I agree, being genuine and yourself is the best policy IMO.

This was more in the context of just having conversations about her previous dates and such you tend to have when on dates.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
This was more in the context of just having conversations about her previous dates and such you tend to have when on dates.
Yeah, that's always fun. And you can still learn a little bit more by talking to them about their previous experiences.
 

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
571
Reaction score
606
This gal I just met the other day told me she doesn't plan dates necessarily but merely invites guys to do the stuff she'd normally be doing

A girl once text me (for a first date) "Hey, I'm going to this show with friends, we can catch up if you're going too"
I laughed inwardly and I told her "I'm not" and to let me know how her schedule looks in the coming week.
Didn't hear from her again.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
No what you think is RP in them is not the RP. There are exceptions and outliers
Though.
The worst thing to do is actually give it thought. Interact with them like any other woman.
You hold the relationship card. She doesnt.
She has the secs card and your game is dependent on how fast you dive for the pusssy.
Im not saying that denying her puss automatically gives you her desire. But keeping them guessing in the unknown stirs the hamster faster and also keeps you from wondering how RP she is.

It shouldn't matter because any investment that comes from you should be on your terms.
I think you're looking too much into it. I have dates where I know that with certain women, it isn't going to lead anywhere with me. "I" put the brakes on it, not her. I'm just making some observations is all and wondering if other DJ's have encountered these types of gals.

As for giving thought to things, it only makes us smarter. That's why we are all here...giving thought...
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I saw a lady reading Magic Bullet in the Mall, which was strange because I am sure the stores here do not carry it, meaning she brought it with her lol.

I never read the book but i recognized the cover
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
About fifteen years ago, I purchased (used, of course ... to not provide the author with any financial gain) a copy of a book called "The Rules."

It was around that time that I'd been noticing a pattern with women that didn't seem congruent to old observations/behaviors. The book was quite popular in its day. And... I'm fairly confident that a lot of women I met back then (when I did a lot of on line dating) were "Rules girls."

The book was a bit crafty. Reading this book was like stealing the playbook of the opposing team. After reading the book, I learned about (and was also able to dodge) a few psychological traps.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
About fifteen years ago, I purchased (used, of course ... to not provide the author with any financial gain) a copy of a book called "The Rules."

It was around that time that I'd been noticing a pattern with women that didn't seem congruent to old observations/behaviors. The book was quite popular in its day. And... I'm fairly confident that a lot of women I met back then (when I did a lot of on line dating) were "Rules girls."

The book was a bit crafty. Reading this book was like stealing the playbook of the opposing team. After reading the book, I learned about (and was also able to dodge) a few psychological traps.
That's a good tactic. I think it's probably a good idea (if you have a strong enough stomach) to watch some of the dating advice channels aimed at women. Mostly they're discussing things like "how to get a man to commit", "how to make him notice you", "how to make a man fall in love" and of course "how to get him to become your beta orbiter whilst you bang the chads".
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Sorry guys but i don't buy it. The bottom line is if you believe in RP women then you are forfeiting your ONLY agency and that is walking away.
IDGAF...
By saying your meeting RP women you are saying they got the leverage before it even starts.
So then you will end up in a tit for tat little who gives a fck less wreckless disaster...which in itself is neediness.

Maybe you guys should read a bit further into this.
I don't have to believe it, there are women's forums on RP theory.

I don't see it as leverage, I see it as women wanting to be aware or opening their minds to it. Sure there will be unscrupolous women that will balk at it and use it in a negative way.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
First quote is yours...second is what i originally said to you.
So by even starting this thread your guilty of doing what your accusing me of which I TOLD you were doing from the start.
And im certain you think your input should be valid?
LOL, I'm just trying to start thought provoking topics/conversations. I certainly don't lose sleep over it if that is your impression. I think maybe you think this kind of thing is really weighing on my mind and is affecting me in a negative way? I can guarantee you that is not the case. Just a fleeting thought I had while being bored at times I guess.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That's a good tactic. I think it's probably a good idea (if you have a strong enough stomach) to watch some of the dating advice channels aimed at women. Mostly they're discussing things like "how to get a man to commit", "how to make him notice you", "how to make a man fall in love" and of course "how to get him to become your beta orbiter whilst you bang the chads".
I know they don't use the wording for the last strategy, but that strategy is legit discussed?
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Men and women are not the same and cannot feel the same testosterone levels alone without getting even into how we think differently.
I definitely agree with you there and maybe one misunderstanding is the level of detail of RP between the sexes. I don't claim women will understand or comprehend the very deep level of RP(because they are women of course), just RP in a more general and high level sense.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Women have more game than we do, except that their objectives are different. They know that we all want sex and it's easy for them to get it (even the ugly ones). That doesn't even need to be discussed. What's difficult for them to get is commitment and their strategies are based on finding and keeping the men that will give them that. There are also a lot of women that are scheming how to get a man's money and milk him like a cow, or how to best use orbiters for favours and attention.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
Had an awkward, cringy encounter. Was at the lounge in the gym. A woman approached me and asked a bunch of canned sounding ‘conversation starter’ questions. She seemed nervous. I’m guessing she was recently single after a LTR & reading ‘how to meet guys’ on some Internet forum. “Ask him about movies. What kind of food he likes...”.
 
Top