Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever made out with a girl and been left with a foul taste in your palate?

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, it seems like sometimes after thoroughly making out with a girl, you are left with no taste in your mouth other than your own. Other times, you can kinda taste a subtle difference but it's not so unpleasant. Other times, you taste a subtle difference in your mouth but it is unpleasant.

But holy ****, I hooked up with this girl this weekend with by far the most absolutely horrendous breath/taste in her mouth, it is just utterly disgusting! It really is along the lines of feces or something really rotten like a carcass, and I'm not even exaggerating. The mouth can be a dirty place but this is ridiculous...I last tongue kissed her last night, but haven't tasted that nasty taste really since then. However, I just managed to get a wiff of my breath and low and behold I smelled this awful smell. So I took a tshirt and wiped/scraped the back of my tongue, and sure enough got a way stronger smell of this ****. I wiped 3 times and STILL smelled it! I then got my toothbrush and scrubbed my tongue with toothpaste until I gagged a few times (and promptly threw said toothbrush in the trash), I think it's still in there man like stored in the film of my tongue! This sucks!

WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!?

What could possibly be the cause of this? You think this chick licks buttholes or something?? This seriously is some nasty ****... I'm gonna go buy some super extra high quality disinfectant mouthwash or some****

*sorry, this is a gross post

BTW, after fingering her, her pvssy smelled awful as well

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk that! lol
(insert spew here)

The worst i have was when i hooked up with a smoker, god, this chick went wild the tounging action but god did it taste feral!

Whenever we went out id buy her a raspberry flavoured drink or something along those lines before going in for the kiss.

And yeah, i have never smoked but after that experience im pretty sure i know what it taste like, i even woke up the next morning with that taste even after a night of heavy brushing :D

But damn, that's nothing compared to your err.. nightmare!

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kodiac
Fuk that! lol
(insert spew here)

The worst i have was when i hooked up with a smoker, god, this chick went wild the tounging action but god did it taste feral!

Maybe its because i used to smoke a little(and still dabble in cigars/weed here and there) but I don't mind the taste of a smoker at all. its NOWHERE NEAR as bad as a chick with stinky breath from bacteria(which is what bad breath comes from).

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a case of chronis halletosis.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it grosses you out, there's not much you can do. Bad breath isn't just due to not brushing your teeth, etc. Some people are just afflicted by it due to various reasons they don't have much control over.

However, she may not be aware of it. I suggest you mention it to her (whether you care to stick around or not.) She may be able to get some help with it. Tell her to ask her dentist about it. They sometimes sell special mouthwashes for such problems. I believe they tend to oxidize sulfur containing microorganisms that exist in the mouth.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday morning:

the **** is STILL in there...

it's almost like MY tongue is now producing this smell! it's been 3 days!

anyone ever experienced anything like this?

filthy b*tch

Reaction score
Ded_Skin_Mask13 vomits endlessly.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crackhead
Tuesday morning:

the **** is STILL in there...

it's almost like MY tongue is now producing this smell! it's been 3 days!

anyone ever experienced anything like this?

filthy b*tch
omg this thread has me cracking up. sorry to hear that. you should have pulled out and made up some excuse the second you tasted her. i suggest buying some mouthwash if you have not already.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a smoker for a couple of weeks a couple of years ago. Her breath seemed acceptable at first but one night it smelt of vomit, poo AND crusty garlic with a hint of dead animals. I left and never called her again.

Smokers smell! :eek:

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gargle with mouthwash. If that fails, try paint stripper..

(it was a joke - do not gargle with paintstripper, you will die.)

bp1974