"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Have you ever just randomnly asked a girl you met for sex?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Like right out of the blue, say you met a new girl, have you ever asked her right there and then straight up "hey do you wanna screw!"?

Has it ever worked? I know this is a dumb thread, but I'm just curious to see if anyone here has ever tried that and what the results/reaction were to it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
I was also wondering the same thing. Never asked myself,but I did ask my ex if that would work on her when she just met me. She said it probably would! Go figure...perhaps if girl likes you enough and she is casual about sex it would work.
 

Fallen

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
I read an article about the "wanna f**k-approach" and that there´s a chance of 1:300 that you actually will meet a person who will agree. I personally never tried this because that´s not exactly "my way" of doing it, but i have been in a sitation quite similiar to this scenario. I was on vacation in the US a couple of years ago and one night out in a club in Jacksonville, FL i was dancing when i met this girl. We didn´t speak one single word, just dancing close and closer when she finally said "let´s go". I had a couple of drinks. Whithout them i probably would have wimped out because i am actually a little shy and need at least one solid date with a girl to get physical. But fortunately i was on vacation and had them drinks........
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Doesnt really work....I mean after some talking its possible, but to make a cold approach and just go out there and ask, chances are its not gonna happen....I mean theres really no good way to just put out that question right away ya know??

My friend tried once, he went up to a girl (never met her before) and said the old "nice shoes, wanna fVck??" Needless to say she told him to get lost and he got nothing, but its ballsy to do something like that....but the success rate is very small..
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Unless you look like that Elf dude in LOTR or David Beckham, hell yeah you can pull it off. But if you look like average joe, forget about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Even if you're an incredibly gorgeous guy - anti slut defense will kick in and screw u up.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by wolfie
Even if you're an incredibly gorgeous guy - anti slut defense will kick in and screw u up.
ye, your right, this does happen

























LOL just kidding
 

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
i thought it was 1 in 100..... im thinking it will work, if you were semi isolated. if you walked up to a girl infront of all her friends then obviously no. if she was alone, much better chance.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
There was a thread about this a long time ago. Someone said he did 100 cold pu's and asked the women for sex right off the bat. 3 out of 100 women said yes.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Why even ask for sex? Just make your move. Go from 1st to 2nd to 3rd and homerun. Keep going until they so those two crushing letters; NO.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
im going to try this...always wanted to. let's see what happens.


p.s. it might not be as unsusual as you think...i know a girl who made out with a guy after he asked her "wanna make out?" ..his first words.
 

symbiote

New Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
To me, this isnt something that i would want to try, when i persue a girl, i keep the ball in my court, when i go after her, i have already came to the conclusion in my mind that the girl is going to have sex with me, the only question is "When and Where do I want it to happen"

If a girl would agree right off the bat to have sex with me, that would bring up some questions in my mind... "whats wrong with this girl, STD's, did she just finish her sex change surgery," something like that, half of the thrill is the persuit.

My advice :) have fun with it, i enjoy having her wondering when i am going to give it to her rather than her thinking ... should i give it to this guy or shouldnt I.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
I saw some idiot in the mall try this. He looked like such a loser. Anyways he went up to some chick and was like "hay, can i borrow your hole, my **** needs a place to sleep"

I cracked up so hard when security came and escorted him out of the mall.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Old theory called "the Numbers Game?"

It says that if you approach 10 women in a bar with a line like "You're a beautiful woman -Want to go back to my place?", the following will happen:

1 will slap you
1 will say something rude or insult you
3 will laugh at you
3 will look at you funny and say "No Thanks."
1 will find you interesting enough to want to talk more
1 will say "Yes, I'm glad you asked. Let's go."

Might as well try it.
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I´ve NEVER asked for sex. Not from a girlfriend, or not from a stranger. I would never do that!

I get enough sex without asking for it. I don´t know if it´s a big deal, but I think asking for sex sounds, desperate, insecure, stupid and awkward.

Others might think other way, and I´m not saying it´s wrong. This is my way of thinking.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
Age
52
Location
Hoovering near HB8-10s
Originally posted by sharpshooter
Like right out of the blue, say you met a new girl, have you ever asked her right there and then straight up "hey do you wanna screw!"?

Has it ever worked? I know this is a dumb thread, but I'm just curious to see if anyone here has ever tried that and what the results/reaction were to it.
I've never said it so crudely, but yes, I hinted at it and was ****ing them within an hour or so.

I'd jokingly say, "i've gotta condom, wanna help me use it" or something stupid like that. Never did I say 'wanna ****'?
 
Top