"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Have you ever heard of this?

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
455
Reaction score
3
You may remember me I just wrote about a Hooters girl flirting with me not knowing if it was genuine or not.

Well I have a new one: I went to a topless bar (topless, not full nudity) with my friends last night, they knew somebody turning 21. After about 30 minutes my friends left, a girl just came over and sat on me and we talked, she was offended when I asked for a lap dance saying "that's all you want?" I wasn't sure if she was offering something more like a bj or something? Anyways she danced and left.

Later another girl offered a dance and I accepted. She talked for a whole 20 seconds waiting for the next song to start and told me her "real name" without me asking. She asked what I did and I said going to college hope to get into insurance. She said she knew someone in insurance and he comes to her house and treats her wonderfully and he's a great guy and he's her guy for life. She asked if this is something I wanted to do and I said yes. She said she will give me his number if I call her, she told me she doesn't like to giver her number but she gave it to me and I memorized it (I didn't hvae a pen).

Today I called her and sure enough it's genuine, she will call me later on today when she gets back from the grocery store.


So I have this stripper's phone number. Do you know how I could approach sleeping with her? I am just wondering if she is offering side business???

On a side note she got offended when I only offered $3 tip when the minimum is $10 and she called a bouncer over, I had to break a $20 to give her $10. I explained to her today I apologize I didn't know there was a minimum and don't frequent these places often.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
hahahahahahha - That insurance guy reference cost you $10 bucks..I have a background in insurance you should have came to me! Leave this ho alone she is toying with you!!! She called the bouncer on you - and you still called her? Don't pursue strippers, they have brain damage...let alone pursue one that already has a pimp!! How old are you:)
 

nath

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
**** her but refuse to pay for ANYTHING for her, if she leaves you,...O ****ing well not like you were going to marry her :p
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
You are giving too much importance on atention ho's give you in places like this. Its their job to **** with your head to get some $ from you. You seem like a guy who is in need of some atention, go get some real girls. Go to bars and clubs, and flirt with real women.
 

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
455
Reaction score
3
I hear what you guys are saying but I think it would be great to get one of these waitresses or strippers who take guys for their money and actually have them. The only problem is I don't know how, I've never done it before and am asking for ideas. Now maybe it's common for a stripper to tell you her "real name" I couldn't care less about that and it doesn't mean anything. But for a stripper to give you her number--her real number, without me shelling out hundreds of dollars or even a penny at that point, just talking, is that common? To me that would seem unusual.

I ask because I have no experience with these milkers, regular women have enough tricks up their sleeve, and I refuse to be taken for a ride and asking for suggestions from people who actually know how to do it. I read articles from guys who suggest to "build rapports" over the course of months, spend money, become routine customers, then I guess one day actually make a move? It doesn't seem to me that's the way to go about it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Later another girl offered a dance and I accepted.

You are a CUSTOMER. She will forever classify you as a CUSTOMER and not POTENTIAL LOVER.

She talked for a whole 20 seconds waiting for the next song to start and told me her "real name" without me asking.

WOW! TWENTY SECONDS!!!!! and she told you her REAL NAME!!! That's amazing.

Ok the fact that she gave you the real number doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you. At the moment you are just one of the guys in the place that she works. She has numerous guys hit on her each second of the day. YOu are nothing special.

Twenty seconds is a bit hard to make yourself stand out.

Then again, if you are adamant on pursuing this one, then keep calling her and proceed to demonstate your personality on the phone. don't ask her too many questions.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
I seriously get a kick outta guys who always ask about waitresses and strippers!!! Not saying it doesn't happen, cuz it does but this stripper is definitely being well....ummm a STRIPPER!!! Dood maybe a HOOTER'S girl, but NOT a stripper!! Strippers are only good for one thing, and you know what that is already. They're not necessarily all fuvked up in the head, but they definitely have issues. If your young and somewhat attractive you'll definitely get more attention in a strip joint then the average 40 something fat tard that shells out half is paycheck to get a lap dance. Think about it, if you were a stripper and you were getting paid, you'd probably want to give out more dances to normal guys rather than old fat ones....LOL


Dood your being too desperate. Go read up on all the great articles here, and go practice in the real world. That means, shopping centers, clubs, markets, bars, coffee shops etc.



PIMP
 
Top