Have you ever had an interaction like this?

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys, hope you're doing great. :)

So, a couple of days ago I had some free time and decided to hit the Arcades (haven't been there in a while), you know, just to have a little fun, nothing specially PU related.

Well, I was having a blast when this HB comes in, I barely noticed her presence at that very moment, we did make eye contact for a few moments, but I was too focused playing The King of Fighters. :p

Anyway, she was with some fat AFC dude, kind of a nice fellow, AFC kinda nice. He was clearly needy and trying to impress this HB. She was dancing in one of those Boost-A-Move machines and this fellow was trying to keep her dancing with him but she got a little tired of it I think and took a little break. She stopped dancing and challenged a guy in the KOF machine that was next to the one I was using. The guy beat her but she didn't seem to care.

So here's what's interesting, I was playing the game, mind in my own business, when she sat next to me. I was selecting my characters and she started to make eye contact.

Now, I've never had such an intense and long eye contact session with anyone, and I've had my share.

Seriously, this was REALLY long and intense.

We looked at each other like we've known ourselves for years, as if we were lovers, really intense. I then smiled and a "Hi" escaped my lips, she said hi back and asked me "Can I join you?" I don't even remember what I said back, all I remember is that we were both smiling, looking at each other in the eyes as if nothing else in the world mattered at all.

She challenged me and where normally I'd have become needy and maybe even let her win easily, thanks to your teachings, instead I was building rapport, enjoying myself and let her into my fun. She made a comment along of the lines of "Wow, you're really good! You have a lot of practice!", and I said "Nah! What makes you say that?" and proceeded to kick her ass. Again, we both were laughing our asses off the whole time for some reason. Truth to be told, she almost beat me and I'm not even that good. :crackup:

Well, she lost the game and we got closer and closer, literally eye ****ing each other. She later stand up with a huge smile on her face and after a few moments she told me she had to leave briefly and that she'd be back, I kissed her goodbye, finished my game and got out of there, so I didn't see her again.

I enjoyed that moment deeply, it was one to remember. And don't get started with "**** you Drtk, you just blew my oneitis detector to pieces!", I mean, this girl wasn't THAT hot, I don't even care if I don't ever see her again, hence why I didn't stay when I had something else to do.

But, it was a really special moment, I felt I made some kind of connection with her that I hadn't with any girl before. I get a lil' chill down my spine everytime I remember it. That wasn't my typical approach HB, build rapport, get number and take it from there. It was really particular and glorious.

My question is, have you ever had an interaction with a girl that you were enjoying so much that you forgot about asking her number or anything in order to take it further? Do you relate in some way?

Share your experiences and insights.

Cheers!
Drtk

Last edited:

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally haven't but I think we all know what you're talking about because it's something we all hope to experience with someone we're into.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you remind me of the guys who think they have something special with a girl just because they glanced at them while they were looking for the restroom.

Eye contact is powerful, no doubt, but if no initiation is conducted it becomes awkward.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had those moments with a girl that everything seems to go perfect. The conversation just flows naturally and you connect and relate to each other perfectly. They are rare. As for asking for the number, I never forget that haha. That should be the easy part.

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is to not forget for some reason not to ask for her number. You missed a beautiful opportunity with a girl you were really into.
Dont get to carried away and dreamy on first contact. I'm sure she was just fooling around.
But eye contact can be very intense indeed. Learn from it. Use it.

Sir Shinra

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last day before leaving Japan, I got the number of a cute 7.5 who worked in one of the airport shops. She invited me to a party with 8 or so of her friends (all women, though she was one of the only good looking ones there)

Anyway, the whole night I've got her on my radar, yet still talking to all her friends and I was basically the life of the party. Suddenly this 6.5 walks in and just instantly starts eye ****ing the **** out of me. I'm not talking about just prolonged eye contact. she was literally saying to me with her eyes, "I want you in my bed right now!"

This went on throughout the night. Ironically, the three of us (me, her, and the 7.5 I was gaming were walking home). I had barely exchanged words with her at all. I offer to walk the 7.5 home but she declines, and I kiss her goodnight, leaving me alone with eye-****er girl for the train ride home.

I don't remember the last time I experienced sexual tension that intense. I was talking to her and actually slurring my words, resisting the urge to make out with her right there on the train (I didn't want to feel like a scumbag for doing something with her right after kissing the 7.5... and I knew the word would get back) She just kept smiling and undressing me with her eyes as we talk. She was enjoying it.

Anyway, that's my experience. I know I could have capitalized easily and I purposely didn't, which made it even more intense and hard to resist.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
I personally haven't but I think we all know what you're talking about because it's something we all hope to experience with someone we're into.
Cool. Thanks Mr McGee. :)
Charm&Style said:
you remind me of the guys who think they have something special with a girl just because they glanced at them while they were looking for the restroom.

Eye contact is powerful, no doubt, but if no initiation is conducted it becomes awkward.
Well, since it seemed like we where both deeply drown in each other, that moment was not awkward by a long shot, instead, it was long and sweet. For the both of us.

But, you do have a point, I could've taken it further and I normally do, but for some reason I was too busy enjoying the moment. It felt amazing.
Dannyrt34 said:
I've had those moments with a girl that everything seems to go perfect. The conversation just flows naturally and you connect and relate to each other perfectly. They are rare. As for asking for the number, I never forget that haha. That should be the easy part.
That's exactly it Danny! You know what I mean dude. :cool:

As for the number, you're right, it seems so easy now it's not even funny and it's something I normally never forget, that's what it makes it special, I have no trouble pulling numbers, but I was so pleased it couldn't cross my mind. Lets hope next time I don't forget. :crackup:
bornyesterday said:
The point is to not forget for some reason not to ask for her number. You missed a beautiful opportunity with a girl you were really into.
Dont get to carried away and dreamy on first contact. I'm sure she was just fooling around.
But eye contact can be very intense indeed. Learn from it. Use it.
100% Right. Thanks for the lesson, I will use it. :D
Sir Shinra said:
My last day before leaving Japan, I got the number of a cute 7.5 who worked in one of the airport shops. She invited me to a party with 8 or so of her friends (all women, though she was one of the only good looking ones there)

Anyway, the whole night I've got her on my radar, yet still talking to all her friends and I was basically the life of the party. Suddenly this 6.5 walks in and just instantly starts eye ****ing the **** out of me. I'm not talking about just prolonged eye contact. she was literally saying to me with her eyes, "I want you in my bed right now!"

This went on throughout the night. Ironically, the three of us (me, her, and the 7.5 I was gaming were walking home). I had barely exchanged words with her at all. I offer to walk the 7.5 home but she declines, and I kiss her goodnight, leaving me alone with eye-****er girl for the train ride home.

I don't remember the last time I experienced sexual tension that intense. I was talking to her and actually slurring my words, resisting the urge to make out with her right there on the train (I didn't want to feel like a scumbag for doing something with her right after kissing the 7.5... and I knew the word would get back) She just kept smiling and undressing me with her eyes as we talk. She was enjoying it.

Anyway, that's my experience. I know I could have capitalized easily and I purposely didn't, which made it even more intense and hard to resist.
Lol, awesome Shinra! That's amazing. :D

One of the parts of the game I enjoy the most is playing with the tension, a really fun thing to do.
It's really great you have boundaries and that you avoided bedding that particular HB, you saved yourself a lot of drama. :yes:

Guys, your replies have been amazing so far. Keep it up. :up:

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that this is over 3 months old, but I wanted to say that I eventually saw this girl another time and didn't waste any time on that occasion. Saw her, she invited me to dance with her, we danced, she won, I took her for a walk and *BAM* we made out. It was a good session, I wasn't really that interested in her and eventually lost all contact. Good times though.