Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever had a girl apologise to you for her bad behaviour?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title says. We live in an era where women think it's ok to treat men like sh*t due to years of social reinforcement by other men. In my experience, most women don't apologise for their disrespectful behaviour, however it's happened a few times when:

1) I called them out on their disrespect,

2) I've shown them by my actions I'm willing to walk away,

3) I've gone 'no contact' (or 'low, infrequent contact') on them, thus making them paranoid and start chasing me.

What have your personal experiences been?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It happens often when they have high interest level. That’s when they actually care about messing up their chance...
My experience has been when she has high interest level, her bad behavior doesn’t show. When the bad behavior starts that’s how you know her interest level has dropped or doesn’t exist.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience has been when she has high interest level, her bad behavior doesn’t show. When the bad behavior starts that’s how you know her interest level has dropped or doesn’t exist.
Not always - sometimes their bad behaviour is a test to see how you'll react. Women test men they're interested in to see whether you're a man or not.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should never put up with disrespect from anyone, particularly from women. If a woman disrespects me, i check for 2 things: chit test or low interest. If its a chit test i act indifferent and stoic, if its low interest i pull back.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they did but it was never honest. They usually don’t genuinely apologise for something. Let’s say she dumped you and branched to another guy. Then he dumped her because he had enough of her. Now she comes back and apologises.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had girls who have sh@t tested me, for example some months back, chick comes to my house, we have some drinks together, she gets a little tipsy & takes off her high heels & just throws them to the floor in the middle of my living room.

I tell her to pick them up & put them away.. She refuses & states it's no big deal.

I tell her again in a stern voice, you best pick them up & put them back on your feet, as you will need them for the walk back to your car.

She looks at me & says sorry, didn't realise it bothered you. She picks them up & neatly puts the heels aside. Some people have no fukin manners lol.

I have also dealt with a chick who was flaking, not appreciating my time, making things difficult etc.. I put it down to low interest & just pulled back for good.

At the time the way she was behaving felt disrespectful.. Now she is reaching out to me.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What have your personal experiences been?
Do I often get an apology?

Sometimes, yes

But most of the time I get a silent apology. They treat me better afterwards and just don't shiit test me anymore at that particular subject. To me this counts as an apology as it is clearly can be seen as admitting guilt.

The more beautiful she is, the more men went along with her bad behavior. Always stand your ground and never take disrespect. This is pretty obvious to everyone on this forum, but there are so many chumps out there who are so thirsty they'd tolerate anything a hot chick throws at them. Sad for them, good news for us. This is what makes certain men stand out.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, when they were in submissive mode at the moment because her Interest Level for you (at the moment) is skyhigh.