Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever had a first date in the morning?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If not, would you try it? Why or why not?

altolin

Reaction score
For a first date I will usually be prepared and do as much as I can to set things up so that it turns out well for me. Not every woman you go on a first date with will go for you - the odds may be against you even if you are really handsome and have really good game.

In my book night time dates are the best but if there is no other way then day time dates could also probably work. Anything is possible with proper game. You will perhaps need to work harder during the day time to get her attracted. If you don't get her attracted on the first date you will probably not see her again. (If she did not have fun)

I will usually want to meet a woman for the first time at night because it builds a greater expectation in her. There usually is more time at night (nobody has to go back to work) and if things go really well we could move to another venue (to give me more time to seduce her and make it seem as if she's known me longer) ... At night if things go really well she could come home with me or I could go home with her.

At night time you could also pick a spot with a nice atmosphere - helping you set a relaxed mood. If you're a bit old and ugly like me then a nice spot with dimmed lighting can mask it... while you display some alpha behaviors to her to get her attracted.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had lunch first dates and bedded them. I just treat it like a normal date.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be really reluctant to try for a first date. I did it once at a local market but it didn't prove anything as the chick was fugly when she turned up so I couldn't be bothered kinoing at all. I've taken them their for a second dates before but that is different because I try and get them on the back of the motorbike. I found the motorbike is a fairly reliable **** test for me. If they say I hate motorbikes it's just as bad as they say they don't drink. Translation is that they are annoying structured women who are going to make you work way too hard for the puss

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see how inviting a girl over for pancakes and Saturday morning cartoons could be an awesome way to get her over without triggering ASD. I'll have to keep that in mind.

muzztecafc

Reaction score
Morning coffee dates work. Sometimes it is good to grab a morning coffee before work with a woman who also works, then invite her over later for a "movie"

logicallefty

Reaction score
This made me think of the other thread about the friend zone mind fvck. And my own post on how women will often say the first date is just as friends. That way if they decide they don't like you then "they never 'dated' you". So yeah I guess I have had first dates in the morning . Cuz I've went out with women the night before, for the first time ,"as friends" and woke up with them naked in my bed at 7am after I friend zone mind fvcked them into having sex.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This made me think of the other thread about the friend zone mind fvck. And my own post on how women will often say the first date is just as friends. That way if they decide they don't like you then "they never 'dated' you". So yeah I guess I have had first dates in the morning . Cuz I've went out with women the night before, for the first time ,"as friends" and woke up with them naked in my bed at 7am after I friend zone mind fvcked them into having sex.
Lmfao.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I've done it a few times. It's just how our schedules lined up. The problem is most women like to "sleep in" in the morning. I'm a morning person, so I'm happy and annoying as hell at the beginning of the day.

GeniuzKhrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's like any other date, fun, romantic, and increasing my chance at hooking up. The time doesn't change the game

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done morning brunch on a weekend. Like 10/11:00.

You just got to make sure they are a good laugh.

Although I will say I've never bedded anyone from a brunch date.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure... I'll do Commander's Palace Sunday brunch sometimes. It all depends. If I'm taking a women to a Saints game, we'll do brunch, game, then whatever happens after... It starts in the morning then I just play it by ear.