“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Have you ever had a chick tell you that you need a better car?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Aaron Clarey reminisces about being told that:

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,936
I went through a phase in my 20s where I was driving strictly beaters. I would pay a couple hundred dollars for a car, and drive it for a few years until it fell apart. To me I thought it was being smart economically, and it was. I don't recall any women telling me I needed a better car, but they would have been justified in doing so lol.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Yes, I have been told this.

I went on a first date once and was told that there would be no second date because I mentioned having an older car (10+ years old at the time of the date). I didn't mention what brand it was but the fact that it was 10+ years old upset this woman enough that she didn't want to go on a 2nd date with me. At the time, I recall her mentioning she had a Lexus that was about a year old.

I don't think no 2nd date with her was a major loss in life. Women like her are why Dallas has a reputation for pretentiousness.

 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Aaron Clarey is a bitter, pessimistic, short king, wanna be older boomer guy living in a trailer in Minnesota. It was probably much more things than his car that turned this woman off.
 
Top