“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Have you ever gotten a chick naked and noticed a tattoo with man's name on it?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Those radio program type things where a show host calls someone after a date about a date are all staged.

Think about it: almost no one answers calls from random numbers anymore. Why is it that the radio program calling from a random number never goes to voicemail?

I don't know how much value that these staged programs have.

That said, plenty of women get men's names tattooed on them and the relationship ends. She's either going to need to get the tattoo removed or modified. Otherwise, women that don't choose to modify are going to have some uncomfortable situations. It's never a good idea to get a name tattooed.
 

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
My relationship with my ex started as a FWB. She had the names of x2 of her baby daddy's on her body she kept pushing for commitment especially after I knocked her up and kept asking why I wouldn't commit to her. I told her for one the tattoo's bothered me and if I was going to have being and any sort of committed relationship with her she would either have to get them removed or add me somewhere. She refused to have them removed so my name ended up going up there.

In the future I'll probably hit and it and quit it with any woman who has tattoos of names or any in general I'm just not a fan of women with tattoos.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top