Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever found a "quality girl" in a club?

Have you ever found a "quality girl" in clubs and bars?

• Total voters

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to a lot of clubs and I've never found a "quality" girl at a club. When I say "quality", I'm talking more than just looks. I've seen a lot of pretty girls, but they usually have some serious problems going with them. But the girls that are "quality" usually don't come from clubs. I'm wondering whether I'm the only one who feels this way.

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not personally, but most of my female friends who I'd consider "quality" go to clubs/bars, and one of my male friends found a decent girl in a club.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this thread's kind of ridiculous to a point to me. You have to think about where you are when you're sarging for women. When you ask that question, it's like women saying they want a quality man at a strip club!

The club is just the club and how you define quality/morals is relative. Statistically speaking, most people with "high" morals aren't going to be at a club, but again it's all relative.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met quality girls in the club before. Just because you meet a girl there does not mean they go there everyday or week or whatever. It could be a special occasion like a bacholorette party or company outing or friends are in town and want to go out. I think assuming quality based on location of the pick up is grossly overexaggerated as there are many things to be concidered along with it.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding a QUALITY GIRL in a bar or nightclub is like finding a LITTLE KITTEN ALIVE in a cage full of BIG HUNGRY LIONS at the zoo, IMPOSSIBLE, :yes:

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
^that's not completely true. the regulars at clubs are the usual girls you'd expect to findin a club, however i know alot of decent girls who go once in a while because they're dragged by their friends in a group or whatever.

so it'd be the 2nd option, yes but they're rare

DarkChaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of girls would you expect to find at a club in the first place?

I usually don't bother because I assume they all suck, so I go elsewhere for my needs.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, there are sure to be some quality girls in clubs, but these are not the ones who are willing to come home with you at the end of the night.

Never met any quality girls in a club personally though.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to be an interesting poll, since half the guys on this board think that there are no quality women period, and the other half are here because they couldn't pull any type of woman, quality or not from a club if they paid them.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
This is going to be an interesting poll, since half the guys on this board think that there are no quality women period, and the other half are here because they couldn't pull any type of woman, quality or not from a club if they paid them.
ha, good point! :)

que_est_suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I believe David D was saying something about girls in clubs being emotionally immature and stuff like that... I think quality girls *can* be found in bars and clubs, but they don't tend to stay there all night - they arrive early and leave early, cos they tend to have 'things to do'... It's nice to try looking for a quality girl... just as long as quality doesn't equal to boring!

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump.

I'm actually amazed at the results. Close to 82 percent say that women in clubs are not the best way to go...The other 18 percent say that they can get quality women at clubs all the time. I made this poll, because there were a lot of posts from a couple of good posters that mentioned that clubs are the worst places to get a "quality" girl.