“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Have you ever felt this way?

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
I met this girl TWO weeks ago. believe it or not but this is sick.
She treats me like a king, this is real love. She does EVERYTHING for me. we're like a unit. when im sick, she wants to be sick. when i feel bad, she feels bad etc. She is quite rich and she pays for most of the things we have done. And i go like: i dont want u to pay, its my turn to pay for something. and she goes like fvck that shyt, my money is your money.
it's like we known eachother forever. I never done this before, but I dont see myself as an AFC since my relation to her is something unique. I dont see myself as an AFC for seeing her every day for 2 weeks. Now this girl has everything i want, everything i need. She is gone abroad for a month's education.
Dang i already miss her.
I dunno whats going on.. will i feel this way again? will i ever meet a girl like this again? or should i keep her? she is going to chicago in august to study psycology for 4 years. She says, if we can handle that, we can handle anything. Then we're meant to be.
Im sure im gonna be with other girls this summer, but i dunno.. have anyone in here felt this way? is it just an illusion or is it real? i dunno whats going on heh
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
From the tone of your passage, you sound madly in love :D. If you really value the relationship, make your your decisions are made with a clear mind though. She sounds like a nice girl.
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Been there done that.

Wait until her controlling and jealous behaviors rises to the surface.Im thinking youll see this after she comes back or with a year.

It will start(if not already) by:

-Telling you not to do this or that when she is around her friends,parents...
-Will always tell you how much she loves you and will ALWAYS expect you to answer "I love you too" every times.
-If you accept to help out a female friend she will ask you why you woudnt do the same for her.Try explaning her you helping your friend was a one-deal shot because she would have been majorly screwed(I tried)...

For example, Im a good dancer but I do not like to dance (LOL) . So I rarely danced with my ex because I didnt enjoy it still she kept insisting and Id say no way!Lets have an ice cream cone instead!,stuff like that. Well a girl- friend asked me to help her out because her dancing partnet broke his leg and she had an audition in 3 hours. Since it felt like important for her I agreed to replace him and learned the moves within 3 hours. She passed the audition and I was shot with her and displayed in the newspaper in the public section.... you can guess how my very jealous ex reacted...It took a long time to calm her down.
 

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
man have u ever liked a girl so much after such a short time? i can't believe i really do.
and about jealousy.. i dunno wether she is jealous or not but she told me "i dont care how many women you will date this summer, but it wont stop me from loving you, maybe ill be sad and depressed for a couple of weeks but you have to fight it, you cant just give up"

so i dunno man...
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by rapsta
man have u ever liked a girl so much after such a short time? i can't believe i really do.
and about jealousy.. i dunno wether she is jealous or not but she told me "i dont care how many women you will date this summer, but it wont stop me from loving you, maybe ill be sad and depressed for a couple of weeks but you have to fight it, you cant just give up"

so i dunno man...
I hope it works good for you but like I said "been there done that". Just jump out of the boat faster than I did.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
I would suggest you get your act together man.

This chick could simply be a seducer, feeding you back everything you desire, then yanking it from you when the time is right. I've dealt with chicks like that, they smoother you with attention at first, cook you ****, do nice stuff for you, but when you want some alone time they become extremely possessive and nuts.

Although, yeh it could also be real!


So what i want you to do is this:

Dude tell us about her history and we can give you a better picture of this??????????????????????

If you don't even know about her past then that is blatantly a problem in itself
 

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
Jvesti don't you think i thought about that? at first i thought she was playing games with me, i thought she lied, that she wasn't the girl she really is etc.
but it's real, she is really real.
This girls knows alot about life. She is really smart too. She knows what she wants in her life. What matters to this girl is love.
I met this girl at a club, she is a really good dancer. She loves dancing. She has been practising electro boogie, salsa, streetfunk, breakdancing for 4 years or so.
She is really wonderful, everything about her is just so perfect.
She knows almost all about me, ive been really open to her. She knows i've been playing around etc. She says that what i've been going through in my life makes me the man i am today, and she tells me that she sees some kind of sorrow in my eyes, the same sorrow she sees in her brothers eyes. Her brothers keep dating girls etc etc but they cant find one they wanna spend their lives with. and she wants to give me that chance, because she loves me, and she wants me to have a great life.
we've been spending two intensive weeks together. i wouldn't spend all this time with her if she wasnt going abroad. but then we did.

But it aint about that man, i know she aint playing me. I really KNOW. you might think im the worst afc around or something. But im telling you, i've never felt like this before, after all i've been through. I really really like this girl. And i haven't even liked girls this way that i've been in LTR with.

It's just that, i dunno what to do. I really don't wanna fall deeply in love just yet. Im way too young for that crap. Man i don't even know what i want. Im feeling all messed up. I just wanna go out and smoke a joint or something right now. You see, i really like this girl, but i wanna spend time with other girls. And its just that, right now, my heart ain't allowing me to do that. Im just gonna chill for a couple of days and see whats up. I just wanted to know if anyone else felt this way before.. to see if its normal
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Can you let me borrow her?

For her not to be jealous of you dating others and yet encouraging it is a bit strange for a girl who "loves" you.

Do not give her your heart or you'll br crushed from what I gather.

When she goes to school and matures her mindset will be different and so would her feelings!! Don't expect much at such a young age and don't get your hopes up!
 

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
well the age ain't that young my friend. im 20 next month and so is she.
 

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
and that thing about if she really loves me, she wont let me go with other women.
our relationship is strange, its hard to explain.
we will meet again in two months. and we will be together like 1 week or so. after that she is leaving for chicago to study psychology for 4 years.
then she will be back. and during that time, i will be with other women. but she says she wont do ANYTHING with anyone. and i dont believe it, whatever she says. but this girl really knows what she wants as i said. so i dunno. but it doesnt really matter to me that much.
the reason she will still love me is because she looks at life this way: she always keeps talking about always keep fighthing and never give up until it kills you. and she is ready to fight loving me, she doesnt wanna give up.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
I saw the word 2 weeks in there and the word love. You don't know anything about a person in just two weeks, no matter how much time you spend together. You need to get a grip regardless of your feelings. I doubt she is going online to internet forums writing about how much she loves you and how valuable you are to her.

In all relationships, there's a rush in the beginning, but as with all things, it dies down, and there is nothing you can do about it. It's how you act towards eachother when it dies down is what counts as a relationship.

Sure you may say that it doesn't matter to you much, but if you read your posts, I think it does matter to you. You think she's perfect and who would leave someone that's considered perfect to them? First you need to know what you're really feeling and then take control of it. Quit talking about how she feels about you because you can't control how she'll feel the next day or the next. Besides, we don't need her full indepth bio, we aren't going after her.

I think you're infatuated. If she fell in love with you in two weeks, she does not know everything about you. She does not know what bad habits you have or the things that will pester her later. Anyone can suck up their faults for two weeks, but you simply have not spent enough time with her for her to love you. I would not call a girl like that perfect.
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.



one more thing, Just think about it before you convince yourself of too much.
 

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Age
69
Location
Ohio
hey rapsta

you posted this to ask for advice and now your answering with your little head doing the talking.

if a woman is going to treat you like a king at her age she's infatuated with you. if she's serious over time you might have something there, but youre gonna lack "face time" together and time and distance will bust this one up.

if you want to chase her, then move to chicago with her and get your feet rubbed every night.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I don't know why you're freaking out. This is a normal relationship where people treat each other with respect.

I've had things like this 4 times. It's gone after a month or two. Either I or they get bored and want less attention. The rush fades and it's not as fun anymore.

Sometimes the respect disappears along with novelty, sometimes it doesn't

Enjoy it, but there's no way I can tell you where it will go
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
RAPSTA - You have still failed to give us information on her past and relationship past.

You don't know anything about her past with guys and relationships do you?

How long was her last relationship? who was she involved with last?

You've known this person for two freakin weeks

If you have ZERO info on her past, then I suggest we need to he ***** slap you until you get back in reality
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Fact of the matter, I have experience with this dude.

Also Read the post in Tips "The Female Loser" just type in keyword "loser" it was like a few months ago. It was a good post.

It talks about how certain females will shower you with attention and treat you like a king but this is based on their insecurity. They also expect total control and possessiveness.

I once had a girl be up my ass for like 10 days straight. All nice, made me food, plenty of sex, all that good stuff. Then on the 11th day I got sick of sleepin with her so I said "no" then she became a psycho stalker.

But I do not know this girl. If you can answer what i just posted above about her past. Then maybe you'll bring some clarity to this situation so we can analyze and give you better advice.
 
Top