Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't... do it now!!! I dyed my hair to blonde some time ago, and it has done MIRACLES for my image. That alone was enough to get some of the gals who hadn't even noticed me before at school get interrested in me.

Yeah, you propably all already knew it's good for you... but if you haven't done that yet... from my personal experience, that's something you really should do.

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yea, different looks mean something exciting to mess with to girls

I dyed it dark blue and girls call me sExY
dye it blonde and your a cutie
dye it LIGHT BROWN and your a hottie

hmm what else...light blue sucks, don't try that...
red is cool too, show flavor and they call you fYn

but yea, just my experiences

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

NowArriving

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd consider this, I've never done it before though. Do you do it yourself, or where do you get it done? How much does it cost? Is there any maintenance involved?

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have naturally boring brown hair, and about a year ago I started bleaching it, and you are so right. Chicks love it. They comment on my hair all the time, but before they never did. I recently got it cut, so now some of the brown is showing, and now I have the frosted look. One woman I fvcked recently told me that the blonde hair was a big factor in why she wanted me. What else do you need? Bleach your frickin' hair!

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by galactus:
One woman I fvcked.......
I love to see this on a Dj's thread.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NowArriving:
I'd consider this, I've never done it before though. Do you do it yourself, or where do you get it done? How much does it cost? Is there any maintenance involved?
I did it at barber's shop (or whatever it's called in english) and it costed about 100 marks, I think it's something like 20 dollars or maybe a little less... I've heard coloring your hair is not that expensive in some other countries. Ask your barber about it.

But you can do it yourself too. I've never done it myself so I don't know does it happen the same way as at the barber's. At least it's cheaper if you do it yourself... but my friend says it didn't work when he tried it home.

Is there any maintainance involved? Well, if it's permanent so it won't fade away until you cut it, then I suppose not, really. If you want, you can use balsam that is ment for colored hair.

It's not hard. Save a little money and ask the person who cuts your hair to dye it, and bang! You are a whole new person!

Just do it. It's freaking great.

NowArriving

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anson: Thanks for the info, I'll have to ask my barber/stylist next time.

I'm starting to think that my hair is the only reason girls are attracted to me, maybe my eyes, girls are soooo superficial . . .

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not want to dye your hair yourself, go to a professional salon. You want your hair in hands of people who know all about hair and mixing colors. I do not know how many people I've seen with the absolutely crappy hair jobs; they, the person who knows nothing about hair, do it themselves and look what they get. Barf!

Stick with the pros.

The Inspector

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would like to dye my hair, like i really want to. cause im a surfer, and people always expect surfers to have surfer hair. cept i dont, so it sux.

only thing, i just htink it would look weird on me.

ElwoodBluez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would dye my hair, but I'm a natural blonde, so I don't know where to go from here. Seems to me like so many people put so much time and energy into trying to get where I am that it would be silly to change it. Any ideas?

------------------
Win with class, lose with dignity. But don't lose often.

No, no, light speed's too slow. We have to go to... LUDICROUS SPEED!!!

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ElwoodBluez:
I would dye my hair, but I'm a natural blonde, so I don't know where to go from here. Seems to me like so many people put so much time and energy into trying to get where I am that it would be silly to change it. Any ideas?

Elwood,
I too am natural blonde but it has become a little darker over time. I've lightened my hair and it looks pretty good. My little bro (who is also a blonde) lightens his hair to almost bleach blonde/white and he gets looks from women like crazy. Just a thought.