Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever dates a party chick?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a chick I know who:

- party animal (every week 2-4 times outside or in her place)
- has a lot of male friends
- drinks a lot
- she is 30 yo

What are your thought and opinions on this one?

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate not date if you're interested.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- drinks a lot
- she is 30 yo
She has been properly plugged throughly the years on the CC and the plumbings are about to get a leak..
Possibly plate her and plug her, but not much than that. Party girls can be fun for a while at least. But she hit the 30 mark so and for long term all the bullet points above are red flags...

Especially in my opinion:
- drinks a lot

Last edited:

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has been properly plugged through the years on the CC and the plumings are about to get a leak..
Possibly plate her and plug her, but not much than that. Party girls can be fun for a while at least. But she hit the 30 mark so and for long term all the bullet points above are red flags...

Especially in my opinion:
- drinks a lot
Frankly man, I banged her 2 times and the sex was so so. I used to feel that sexual vibe before, but now once she started her BS I feel like her pu$y worth nothing to me.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unusual for a female of 30 to still be a party girl

its a young girls game 20-25 max they often pull all nighters , drugs , there's 3somes 4somes orgies , constant money on hair ,makeup, outfits

They aren't called party girls for nothing

Usually by 30 girls will be burnt out not just physically but mentally too and yours will be on high mileage no doubt .....i think party lifestyle weighs a lot heavier on females than males their metabolisms are usually a lot slower than ours and they are usually nowhere near as active either

There's a single mother i know who is 26 and hitting the party scene hard on the weekends plastered in makeup , skimpy outfits , taking drugs and is sleeping with anyone that will give her the time of day

Now every picture i see of her she is starting to look worse and worse

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Party girl's can be fun when we're drunk or high, but most of us don't want to stay out of our heads forever. The party girl, usually does.

Ironically, some of the best lays that I've had... were from women that didn't drink etc... I suppose that we all have to let lose in some way and the bedroom seems to be their outlet.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Party girl's can be fun when we're drunk or high, but most of us don't want to stay out of our heads forever. The party girl, usually does.

Ironically, some of the best lays that I've had... were from women that didn't drink etc... I suppose that we all have to let lose in some way and the bedroom seems to be their outlet.
It might be fun indeed. But I just look on that girl from the side - I do not see where she is going with her life. She is getting older, I can see it on her face. She does not have plan for life like goals or stuff. In our last meeting I needed to drive all the conversation, she can not offer interesting topics.

Funny that she still consider herself as 8 and thinks that all men are paying her attention.

Last edited:

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with bitchy girls?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with bitchy girls?
Sometimes, it's easier said or written than done.
The short answer is "you don't."

The best way is to ignore (disengage / pretend that you're not even phased by their attitude).
Again, this is sometimes easier said than done.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known a few. They are fun for what they are, but never spend any money or develop feelings for one or you'll be sorry.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, it's easier said or written than done.
The short answer is "you don't."

The best way is to ignore (disengage / pretend that you're not even phased by their attitude).
Again, this is sometimes easier said than done.
You mean ignore her being bitchy? Or cut all contact with her?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a chick I know who:

- drinks a lot
- she is 30 yo

What are your thought and opinions on this one?
Stopped reading @ 30yrs old.

I don't "date" nearly jail bait just turned 18 party girl. Bar star.

I downgrade to booty call.

Step game up.

The fact she's over the hill and still lacks common Sense to be living reckless shows her head case. Run.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP where is your self respect & masculine pride? she reflects on you as a person.

you are the C.E.O of the company not her, she is the secretary, you may aswell tell society you are broke, if you are seen with her

why are you so invested in Trash?? Party girls are trash, and their age is getting older in the UK

theyre well into their 30s at bars & pubs in Britain.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP where is your self respect & masculine pride? she reflects on you as a person.

you are the C.E.O of the company not her, she is the secretary, you may aswell tell society you are broke, if you are seen with her

why are you so invested in Trash?? Party girls are trash, and their age is getting older in the UK

theyre well into their 30s at bars & pubs in Britain.
This one is not trashy looking, but I got what do you mean.

Need to go to the basics: if the plate does not comply - next.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Party girls = smash and dash or plate. Nothing more.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at the beginning, I did date a couple of party girls but that never worked out. Changed my mentality/approach with those and now they are just for fun.