Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever dated a quality woman with character?

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If so, tell us about it! You see, I've been on this forum for a month and the overwhelming majority of women mentioned in posts here seem to be of either mediocre or flat-out horrendous character. It seems that all i read about are attention whores and headcases. So today, i wonder, have any of you actually dated or been in LTR's with quality women? Women who are loyal, honest, commited, humble, selfless, caring, affectionate, genuine, and giving? How would you characterize your sisters or mothers? Are they AW's or headcases?

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say my current gf is loyal, hardworking, affectionate and genuine.
She's Thai and works here as an au pair. She never gets jealous when i go out with my friends (she even asks me if i went window shopping! as in looking at other girls)

I have no reason to doubt if she's loyal, she wants to spend most of her time with me. She has one guy friend that she occasionally spends time with. Before any paranoid people start posting, she regularly tells him she's busy so she can spend more time with me.

Her work situation is a bit tough and sometimes she cries and feels sad about it. That tends to pass after a day and she's back to her normal self. Arguments wise, she's yet to throw any tantrums (its been 5 months)

I'd have to say I'm happy with her and believe that she treats me well.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in LTRs with a handful. The problem that there was so much quality but no "edge." I'm not looking for drama but I want a woman who's quality but also adventurous and unpredictable. It gets old when you're the only one in the relationship providing excitement.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated many with character, many without. Human beings come in all forms. The tough part is finding the ones with character; there are more people out there today lacking in character than with it. When I was AFC, I tended to attract women without character, now that the DJ thing is improving, so is the level of women I've dated in the past few years.

It's never perfect and neither am I, but I'm much more aware of class and character of late than I was in the past. It's huge, especially if you're looking at LTR and marriage down the road.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
If so, tell us about it! You see, I've been on this forum for a month and the overwhelming majority of women mentioned in posts here seem to be of either mediocre or flat-out horrendous character. It seems that all i read about are attention whores and headcases. So today, i wonder, have any of you actually dated or been in LTR's with quality women? Women who are loyal, honest, commited, humble, selfless, caring, affectionate, genuine, and giving? How would you characterize your sisters or mothers? Are they AW's or headcases?
No, I've never dated a fat chick. :crackup: j/k

Actually no, but then again I've only been in one true LTR. Everything else
was just a breif fling, ONS, got dumped to soon to know what she's about, etc...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
No, I've never dated a fat chick. :crackup: j/k...
I think you're mistaking a quality chick with a chick with "personality," (in other words, gives a killer BJ). :p

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
It seems that all i read about are attention whores and headcases.
My only guess as to that is that if you met an awesome woman inside and out and hit it off, you'd probably be married to her and living your life, not on webforum pulling your hair out over girls. This group by it's very nature attracts guys that either have or have had serious problems regarding women.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did date a couple of qualty women who were "class" women when I was in my twenties - but back then I was a headcase and I treated them badly sometimes.
Guys, as you get older the number of quality women that you meet shrinks - the good ones are married or in successful LTRs. The situation gets rather desperate in your forties and beyond - you meet other guy's throwaways.
Women who are single in middle life tend to be blamers, cheaters,drunks or teenagers in adult bodies. Most women that I have dated in the past twenty years have not evolved much. They are awful at conflict resolution and act just like a high school chick when the going gets tough - Crying, running to their girlfriends, twisting the truth -etc.
It is a sad thing when a 48 year old acts as if she was still entitled to fawning worship from a guy. They still want their relationship to be like one long date.
Women are OK at being in a Romance but most have no clue how to sustain a Relationship.
Looking for a "class act " in middle life is like looking for a diamond in a dogplie.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's about all I've dated, as far as LTRs go. But then, I'm extremely selective, and have been single for long periods. I tend to drive away the bad ones before even getting very far with them.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last quality woman I dated was a little over two years ago. Smart, attractive, sweet, loyal, great sex, paid for almost everything including trips, etc. But, when she mentioned marriage I kind of freaked out after going through a bitter divorce and so things ended with her.

In hindsight, I should have stuck with her after dating all kinds of low quality and mental case women since then. I thought I would have no problem finding an equally good woman, but I was wrong. That is why I am here on this site talking about women rather than enjoying a satisfying relationship.

The problem is many people, including myself have the grass is always greener mentality and as the result you end up losing quality people.

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am digging the girl I am with now - she is pretty quality and a POLAR opposite from my ex, sheesh, I can not believe I put up with that head case. At least I found so suave and got back some self respect!
If this girl is half as cool as I think she might be, then it will all have worked for the best. If not, on to the next one!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had one. Man, she was nice. Too bad I wasn't ready to settle down cause she was my type all the way around.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is many people, including myself have the grass is always greener mentality and as the result you end up losing quality people.
I hear you loud and clear, violator.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Mrs. K has her sh!t together. Hands down this is the coolest chick I've yet to be involved with. One, she's fvcking street smart which is far and away a better characteristic to have instilled than book smarts. Two, she's so fvcking sarcastic and funny I crack a rib damn near everyday! Three, she's hot as balls and completely devoted to the K-man.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I've been in LTRs with a handful. The problem that there was so much quality but no "edge." I'm not looking for drama but I want a woman who's quality but also adventurous and unpredictable. It gets old when you're the only one in the relationship providing excitement.
I agree.

CF9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:

I suffer from the same "sickness." :) I get bored very easily, and passivity from a woman is not fun. I'm not looking for a drama queen either, but a bit of an edge (I like the way you put it) is a necessary characteristic.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Character and class are not commodities. These aspects in an individual are hard to come by, even if subjectively defined. I think generally speaking, a 'stand up' guy is going to look for a 'stand up' girl, if he respects himself. The catch, however, is that it takes time and tribulation to reveal someone's true character. You cant window-shop for class.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
...The catch, however, is that it takes time and tribulation to reveal someone's true character. You cant window-shop for class.
If it takes such an effort to reveal a person's true nature, are they really worth it?

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHH, The One you Let Get Away...

Yes, I dated a very quality woman before. This woman was not only a very beautiful and sexy woman. I was proud that so many men just wanted to boink the hell out of her but she was all mine. She had a great sense of humor, well-educated, wordly, compassionate and very supportive of me in pursuit of my career. We were engaged but I was very afraid of marrying her and I just was an a-hole pretty much because I simply didn't know what I wanted at the time. We were together for years before I broke it off...in a bad way.

Well, she is married with children now and I can't help but to think sometimes "that woman used to love my dirty draws and I gave her up!"

It doesn't help that I am now dealing with someone who has about half her class and maturity. It's strictly sexual now but can it ever really be strictly sexual? Anyway, in a perfect world, I would have gathered the wisdom to know how to treat a woman like my ex-fiance when I had her.'

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
something to think about

Those of you who think that 'classy' and 'quality' women are taken, don't be too sure.

a woman can look classy and behave just like the way you want as long as she is getting what they want from you. you will be alarmed to know the number of gold diggers that exist today. so if you see a happy couple, don't be too sure that she is a classy respectable woman... sh is prolly just doing her work to make sure she has family in the future and she is secure.

there are two kinds of classy women.

1. until.. (conditional)
2. no matter (unconditional)

picture this: a decent man finds a 'classy' chick. he is happy.. she is happy.. she is loyal, loving and friendly. he has agood job and is a decent provider. everything is rosy. one day.. man loses his job.. and life takes him for a ride.. he lands up with cancer. what does the 'classy' woman do? classy woman looks for other avenues... don't nod your head it happens! this is the 'until' type. she is great, good, loving, funny, classy, happy, gentle and a great mother conditionally.

The no matter classy woman wuill stick to her word no matter what! simple.

also has a lot to do with how the woman sees the world. if she equates happiness to worldly pleasure... there is only so far she can go.

when the woman sees the world the other way round.. through life and is highly spiritual... she is wil be the real woman you wanna have on your side.

in the end, which one of the guys are you? 'until' or 'no matter' - ask yourself. today you found a good woman and you married her and everything was fine. one day.. say after 8 years.. she develops a nasty disease and is immobile and cannot have sex with you. what would you do??