Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever been punched in the face by a girl?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
no, not equal rights, men are biologically stronger. Other than trying to block I'd say you handled it fine, try to let em down easier next time ... not right after messing around. Still totally uncalled for on her part.
Yea, yeah men are biologically stronger? yet she made him bleed and let me guess it didn't hurt him one bit? If you don't wanna be hit don't hit. It's because of your mentality that a lot of women feel free to hit men because they know you'd just smile and let her hit you as much as she wants.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have called the cops. Then she would have spent the night trying not to have her carpet licked by the jail dykes. Woo hoo for domestic violence laws!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. you sorta asked for it buddy. hahaha. trailer trash+make out+handjob + break up=punched in the face by a girl. ZOMG LOLZ as the kids say.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
One time wandering around the streets drunk I was asking random people to punch me in the face. No one would do it until a guy brought me to a group of girls and one of them had enough balls to do it.

What the hell? Am I the only one who noticed this reply?

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowhere in the law does it say you can't defend yourself if you're male and being attacked by a female. If she wants to act like a man, then she better be prepared to be treated like one. I hear what you're saying about the cops though. They'll automatically take your ass to jail and ask questions later.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
Nowhere in the law does it say you can't defend yourself if you're male and being attacked by a female. If she wants to act like a man, then she better be prepared to be treated like one. I hear what you're saying about the cops though. They'll automatically take your ass to jail and ask questions later.
Exactly, I am sick of pansies thinking they shouldn't hit women because they are 'real men', it's because they are scared of what society will label them. If you hit a women for no reason then you are a coward, but it's the same if you hit a weak guy, however if a woman hits you, you should hit her back. What ***** society of men we live in today where men will let a women beat them up and just take it because she is a female, back in the day we had the rule of thumb, and now men not only gave women equal rights, but they want to give up their own rights too, fukk that.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the funniest threads around. :crackup:

breaking up after making out and her giving you a handjob. That's classic! :crackup:

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laughing hysterically and telling to do it again is always fun one. I once dated this bipolar girl and at new years we were drunk and play fighting/wrestling around she said something about how she was going to punch me in the face. I dared her and she did. I started laughing to do it again. She did it for a second time and again I started laughing and told her to do it again and she backed down. After that, she never wanted to take arguements too far.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Next time you need to break up with a b!tch just do it by phone or text message or by simply dissapearing and no longer answering her calls like a chick would break up basically.
Sad as it is it's true. Women love drama and if you're there you give them a good shot at their next fix.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
.... however if a woman hits you, you should hit her back.
Your new friends in the jailhouse will help you get in touch with your feminine side so you can shed any lingering chivalry.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud_Fox said:
I broke up with her we were making out in the car and she gave me a handjob.
I'm no expert, but I don't think I would tell a girl she can go to hell when she has her tongue in my mouth.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Your new friends in the jailhouse will help you get in touch with your feminine side so you can shed any lingering chivalry.

Chivalry is reserved for LADIES. Not stupid cvnts who think they can sucker punch you without any reprecussions. If a 130 pound man punched me in my face, he sure as hell would get jaw jacked back. Being male, or being big for that matter doesn't give people the right to hit you. I'm not saying you should haul off and nail her like you would a guy, but she shouldn't be touching you either. On the other hand, if a 250lb bull dyke hit me, she'd be picking herself off the floor.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay nando, forgive my inferior logic, obviously guys that don't want to hit women are pansies it makes perfect sense.

With the exception of steroided up female boxer assassin ninjas, the average woman is weaker than the average man.

It's called common fu cking sense. And by the way I trained bareknuckle kickboxing for years, is that something pansies do too ? Please enlighten me, oh misogynistic keyboard warrior!

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha funny topic

I've been hit by plenty of girls, and the best way to deal with it is just to manhandle them. Grab their wrists or throw them over your shoulder. There's never been a moment between me and a woman that I was actively angry at her and wanted to hit her, even when she was hitting me.

I think if you're riled up enough to want to pop her head off, then you made a mistake long before the actual event. Girls are here to be loved and to be indulged in, not to be taken so seriously.

Picture a small child... The child gets angry at you, screams at you, even starts to throw punches at you... Do you hit the child back? No. You're more mature than that and you're dealing with a little kid in a tantrum; something to be laughed at and talked about later.

Deal with women the same way.

Don't tolerate being hit, use force on them as a wrestler does, no punches or strikes, just locks and submissions.

Espi is right, the legal system = women are innocent until proven guilty, men are guilty until proven innocent.

There is no grease-ball ***** on the face of the planet that would get me worked up enough to hit her.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not punched

Okay I haven't truly been punched in the face. I met a really crazy and sexy punk girl at community college, and we saw eachother for a month or so, it was really intense and fast. Because of insensitivity and social blunder, she broke up with me. I was kind of immature, I guess I played with her, because a few hours later she headbutted me in the face. My nose is definitely different now, though it wasn't so pretty to begin with.

So as for how I reacted, I basically stayed calm. I said that she had hurt me and that this was really unforgivable, or something to that effect. We broke up for a while, then got back together, then broke up again, basically I learned what not to do from screwing the whole thing up with her. Sorry if I'm typing too much, but if you get to the point where you are punched in the face, its still your own fault.

You got involved with a crazy girl who had that potential.
You let her think you were going to be committed to her, or something.
You provoked her when she was at her limit.
You let the situation get tense.

As the man you are in control of the situation, you set the agenda. You are elected president every year. If anything goes wrong, it was your fault because you are the instigator of all action.

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Punch her in the ovaries! :crackup:

Just kidding :p, great story.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
okay nando, forgive my inferior logic, obviously guys that don't want to hit women are pansies it makes perfect sense.

With the exception of steroided up female boxer assassin ninjas, the average woman is weaker than the average man.

It's called common fu cking sense. And by the way I trained bareknuckle kickboxing for years, is that something pansies do too ? Please enlighten me, oh misogynistic keyboard warrior!
Yeah and common fu cking sense tells me to not let someone attack me and just stand there because 'they are weaker than me'. Presuming that you do train in bareknuckle kickboxing for a few years that would make much more able to fight the average guy with no training right? Once again your logic fails, unless of course you stand there and let the guy punch you because he is not as trained as a fighter like you. If a woman has the balls to hit a man , she should be prepared to be smacked up if he decides to retaliate, it's chumps like you and other guy trying to be a gentleman who let dirty skanks get away with this kind of behavior.

Respectable women will not get hit by me or any self-respecting male because she won't be hitting me when she is upset, however a skank who puts her hands on me will get laid out, plain and simple.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no fvcktard, like the guy above said, wrestle her or get her in a bear hug if you can't take a few punches from a girl you pusssy.... Do you mean to tell me you can't restrain a chick from flailing girl punches at you??

How big are the chicks youre hookin up with??? Suggestion.. Try dating petite girls.