Have you ever been punched in the face by a girl?

B

Bud_Fox

I broke up with my girlfriend of one month tonight. I broke up with her in my car, just as I was about to drive her home.

I told her that I had fun over the past few weeks and that it was good for the summer but that i'm really busy and don't want a relationship right now. To be honest I do want a relationship, but not with her. She is a gold-digger/trailer-trash who never pays for anything and is only a 6 at best. She gave me her phone number when we hooked up and told me to call her, she came on to me.

I tried to be as nice as possible when I broke up with her but she totally flipped out. She told me I was crazy, would never find anyone as good as her (haha), punched me in the nose and made me bleed. Since I was parked at the end of her street I immediately drove her to her house and told her to get out, but she wouldn't. She then took another swing at me and hit me in the lip. I then told her to "Get The F.uck Out Of The Car" but she still wouldn't so I turned off the engine, got out of my side door and started honking the horn. I know I sound like a little b.itch here but I threatened to keep honking and wake up her parents if she didn't get out. Finally she got out and I drove away without saying aything.

So my questions are:

HAS ANYONE HERE EVER BEEN PUNCHED IN THE FACE BY THEIR GIRLFRIEND? Espically when breaking up with them?

How should I have reacted in this situation?

PS: I am 25 and she is 22. She is a soccer goalie and is pretty athletic/strong. Earlier in the evening we played pool and 30 minutes before I broke up with her we were making out in the car and she gave me a handjob.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what I would of done but its probably best to go unsaid.

Take this as a lesson though for next time.

And what I mean is the cowardly chick way of breaking up is probably for the best.

Next time you need to break up with a b!tch just do it by phone or text message or by simply dissapearing and no longer answering her calls like a chick would break up basically.

Then you avoid this type of embarassing scenario altogether.

B

Bud_Fox

KontrollerX said:
I know what I would of done but its probably best to go unsaid.

Take this as a lesson though for next time.

And what I mean is the cowardly chick way of breaking up is probably for the best.

Next time you need to break up with a b!tch just do it by phone or text message or by simply dissapearing and no longer answering her calls like a chick would break up basically.

Then you avoid this type of embarassing scenario altogether.
DEFINATELY!! Next time I break up with a girl it's going to be by e-mail/phone or in a public place where there are lots of other people!

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be because she gave you a HJ then you dumped her. Best to fade out.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this story made me laugh pretty hard. It's just funny picturing what happened. I would of done the same thing too or I would of gotten out of the car. Props to you for not hitting her even if she is a crazy ***** bc I don't think a guy should ever hit a girl.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have punched her back and broke her nose, equal rights.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, not equal rights, men are biologically stronger. Other than trying to block I'd say you handled it fine, try to let em down easier next time ... not right after messing around. Still totally uncalled for on her part.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah totally uncalled for but let's be realistic about it...there's little you can do about it now. Be happy that you've gained a cool story to tell people! :)

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^True, I've been slapped before, one ex even kicked me up the arse one time, I find it hilarious when I look back on it...you aint lived if you've never been attacked by a woman :D

B

Bud_Fox

I probally should have planned it better. Breaking up with her after she gave me a handjob was probally a mistake. I probally should have waited until the next day to break up.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
no, not equal rights, men are biologically stronger. Other than trying to block I'd say you handled it fine, try to let em down easier next time ... not right after messing around. Still totally uncalled for on her part.
So what if we are stronger? If a weak skinny guy hit you would you ignore it? Using your logic a woman who is on steroids and trained as a boxer should be able to get away with hitting me as opposed to a skinny short dude. If you are dumb enough to hit people when trying to solve your problems, you better be prepared for the consequences if they choose to hit you back.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud_Fox said:
She is a gold-digger/trailer-trash who never pays for anything and is only a 6 at best.
You kinda knew what you were getting yourself into so why be surprised of the outcome? trash in and trash out.

Bud_Fox said:
Earlier in the evening we played pool and 30 minutes before I broke up with her we were making out in the car and she gave me a handjob.
haha talk about bad timing. When you want to break it off with a chick, that is the only thing you should be doing that day. You don't have a date and then have her play with your johnson right before you break up with her.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick punches you on the arm, she likes you. If she punches you in the face, the cops are about to make an appearance.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with my girlfriend of one month tonight. I broke up with her in my car, just as I was about to drive her home.
Since I was parked at the end of her street I immediately drove her to her house
You should have broke up with her right outside her house, then you could have left straight away when you told her. Ive gotta say well done for not hitting her back though.

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
In all seriousness, if a girl punched me, I would laugh in her face...but if she went to punch me again, I would grab her wrists--forcefully enough to make her nervous--and continue smiling. Then I would say, "You hit like a little girl."
lmao, thats wat I WAS GONNA SAY! and if i werent breaking up with her, "You're so pretty when you're angry...."

that'll either piss her off like hell or make her calm down a bit, idk which.

and no, ive been kicked in my ass, my balls, slapped, punched in the arm, chest, and balls, but never punched in my face :D

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I know I am going to break up with a girl I don't make plans on making out with her and if it was leading up to it I would push her away to hint to her that I am not happy with the situation...because I know what conversation I am going to have with her later and I sure hell wouldn't let her put her hand around my penis to give me a hand job if a girl is so disgusting as you say trailer park trash golddigger.... yuck...and to beat all a 6? That sounds so awful did she wash her hands before she touched it?

You said it yourself you should have planned it better and dam right the hand job is the biggest reason she reacted like she did. Maturity would have handled this in a different way as I mention above you handled this in the most immature way and as much as I hate to say it you actually deserved what you got.

Women are emotional creatures every man knows this who has any experience with them and breaking news to her after she makes out with you then allowing a handjob 30 minutes before you spring this on her it doesn't surprise me she reacted this way. Count yourself lucky she didn't break your nose.

LoneSilver

Bud_Fox said:
PS: I am 25 and she is 22. She is a soccer goalie and is pretty athletic/strong. Earlier in the evening we played pool and 30 minutes before I broke up with her we were making out in the car and she gave me a handjob.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times with the ex.

One time during sex. After that I railed her so hard from behind I sent her head right through my wall. I doubt she'll ever have an orgasm like that again.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got punched by a soccer goalie classic, lol. You should've pressed charges I'm sure if you did the same thing to her she would've pressed charges. It's guys like you who empower women to keep thinking they can abuse us and get away with it. Good she punished you, lol. Ok, I don't mean that seriously. I haven't been punched by a woman actually. The day it happens is when the relationship ends because it can't keep happening I just might swing back.