Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever banged a taken woman?

Have you ever banged a taken woman - multiple answers allowed

• Yes, married

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Yes, in a relationship but not married

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No, never

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i lost my v's to a married woman. she was only 22 though and bisexual (who i met from one of her "gf's"). i was 18. those were the days!

dementia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lost my v to a taken woman too. I was her revenge on her bf going to a party without her.. Good times

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes to both, but not knowingly.

Morally I can't do married women. I draw a very clear line there. I slept with one who told me she's divorced (not) and almost went home with one who didn't have her ring on, only to be sort of "caught" on the way by someone she knew who asked about her husband (they live overseas, she was back visiting her home town), at which point that was ended.

I don't have a problem with women in relationship, morally and logically, but if I know they are in one, I still hesitate and can't actually do it. I slept with one last weekend but found out shortly after that she was still in a relationship sponging off her boyfriend. That was it for me.

I'm pretty sure that some other chicks I've slept with were in some sort of relationship too, but I never stuck around long enough to find out.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't a PUA artist get sent to prison for shooting a girl?

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember someone saying that many hot girls tend to move from bf to bf rather than from single to dating
This is what HB's do and primarily because of social value.

Single girls in many cultures are perceived to have something wrong with them and that they can't attract a man.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did, but did not know she was taken until after. She confessed to me that she had a fiance in prison currently serving 6 years. Needless to say I nexted her.