Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have women in western countries lost sight?

GoldenArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in my early 30s, I have many female friends who are in their early 30s and appear quite immature to me for a number of reasons:
- They think it's okay to continue having "fun", searching for the bad boy, rugby player, tradie etc. and postpone having children till their late 30s. The reality is, their eggs are VERY limited at this stage and they have to resort to artificial means like IVF.
- When it comes to dates, they look for "instant chemistry", largely referring to physical traits that they fantasise about. If they don't possess them (e.g. 6ft 2, blue eyed, muscular etc.), they reject them immediately. They haven't thought about spending time to get to know someone to see if they're a compatible match. It's all about the instant chemistry and sex. THEN comes the hopes that this *man of their dreams* will be compatible with them.
- They have very poor ambition, education, problem solving skills, financial management and sense of direction in life. They hope to be recognised for the once a fortnight vacuum they give the place, or how they put the dishes back last night. With such a low quality set of skills, and high sense of entitlement, I'm not sure they have the right traits to even be real mothers to raise children. Hell, they're not even prepared to have children even with very few viable eggs left. They spend all their money on their appearance, holidays, lavish dinners etc, and hope that the guy they bang will have enough cash to support her. If not, she'll be on social welfare, which actually provides more incentive to have more children.
- They're generally emotionally weak and think they can get what they want by throwing a tantrum or b*tching about their man to their girlfriends. Yet deep down they know they are deeply insecure, anxious to the max, and depressed af. Underneath that fake smile and loud voice, so many of them are on meds.
- A dog is preferable to a man.

Honestly, men need to stop putting them on a pedestal. There's nothing great about the vast majority of them.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’ve always ragged on 30s women on this forum. I see the least amount of good in them than any other decade of age above and below. Pick up your local newspaper and look at the divorces that are posted publicly. Look at the age of the female. You will find that the vast majority of time the woman is in her 30s, particularly 33 to 39. Another one I like to do is when national news says that celebrity X is getting a divorce, note the age of the female will be in this range a good chunk of the time. This age of women cheat and or divorce like programmed robots, all synced to the same computer collective. The good news is that into the early 40s and by mid 40s women aren’t perfect but at least they are more likely to be reliable partners. That is my opinion and experience anyway.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Being in my early 30s, I have many female friends who are in their early 30s and appear quite immature to me for a number of reasons:
- They think it's okay to continue having "fun", searching for the bad boy, rugby player, tradie etc. and postpone having children till their late 30s. The reality is, their eggs are VERY limited at this stage and they have to resort to artificial means like IVF.
- When it comes to dates, they look for "instant chemistry", largely referring to physical traits that they fantasise about. If they don't possess them (e.g. 6ft 2, blue eyed, muscular etc.), they reject them immediately. They haven't thought about spending time to get to know someone to see if they're a compatible match. It's all about the instant chemistry and sex. THEN comes the hopes that this *man of their dreams* will be compatible with them.
- They have very poor ambition, education, problem solving skills, financial management and sense of direction in life. They hope to be recognised for the once a fortnight vacuum they give the place, or how they put the dishes back last night. With such a low quality set of skills, and high sense of entitlement, I'm not sure they have the right traits to even be real mothers to raise children. Hell, they're not even prepared to have children even with very few viable eggs left. They spend all their money on their appearance, holidays, lavish dinners etc, and hope that the guy they bang will have enough cash to support her. If not, she'll be on social welfare, which actually provides more incentive to have more children.
- They're generally emotionally weak and think they can get what they want by throwing a tantrum or b*tching about their man to their girlfriends. Yet deep down they know they are deeply insecure, anxious to the max, and depressed af. Underneath that fake smile and loud voice, so many of them are on meds.

Honestly, men need to stop putting them on a pedestal. There's nothing great about the vast majority of them.
And that's the reason why women follow men's lead, her willingness to fall into his frame and ultimately offering her redemption or his version of love.

But how many men work on creating a vision, providing leadership and also being effective ?

So many men are entitled and lazy that it doesn't surprised me that women are the way they are now.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in their 30’s act like women in their 20’s from 10-20 years ago. Even the ones who have a kid or multiple kids by different dudes still have sky high expectations and demands and you must meet them or be cast aside. If you won’t meet their demands, some simp will for the short term. They still think they can get Chad at their age and with all their baggage, and some can for a one night romp or a very short “relationship” but that’s about it. They’ve already done the marriage thing and aren’t interested, but guys in their 30’s are thinking of maybe settling down because they’re financially stable. In my experience it’s harder to get and date women in their 30’s than it is women in their 20’s, for me at least.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took another forum member to task more recently. I have pointed out a series of issues with women today (80% of divorce initiated by women, high kill count, cawk carousel, cannot cook or clean, combative, sexual commodity, non-maternal, throws children in child prisons known as day care for her career, genocidal/pro choice, narcissistic, craters SMV being a retard then victimhood, etc). Speaking your truth is met with strawman male feminist low test 'misogyny' and or you're bitter.

NOT A ARGUMENT!

The following is valid concerns for a absurd amount of women. A lot of guys are either mgtow or black pill. Many men on the forum are cucked, divorce raped, and at a loss. I cannot stress enough for men to evolve and adapt to the game and SMP.

I actually love women and femininity. Not in love. Its just so few and far between now a days. Its arm tattoos, obesity, abortions, combative, short hair, butchy, and the personality of a dirty wet paper towel. The game has evolved. Women got the memo. Most men have not evolved let alone Unplugged. Every month, a new egg drops, and the fertility window dwindles. Women not wanting kids is a delusional attempt to mitigate the following as well as SMV. The equalism rubbish is delusional. It is evident that women Crater SMV with a particular Specimen of man. They will then play the victim card when its apparent shr no longer can pull the caliber as her best days are over.

Last edited:

GoldenArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad my opinion resonates with many others. Can I also just say..fk feminism. Man is the dominant gender. We lead. Women must seek our approval, not the other way. They don't lead you.
Quit showering them with attention, gifts, free meals, free rides etc.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad my opinion resonates with many others. Can I also just say..fk feminism. Man is the dominant gender. We lead. Women must seek our approval, not the other way. They don't lead you.
Quit showering them with attention, gifts, free meals, free rides etc.
I asked a older friend about what it is to be a man? Masculine? Masculinity?

Its not apparent that men are leading in 2019. I see a lot of cucks, beta providers, pathetic sackless wonders, married guys who are practically furniture.

You are seeing a lot of guys following women, beta thirst, women in positions of power (quotas conyrary to ability), women wearing the pants, etc.

Its Jurassic World. Girl power. Don't need a man. Dinosaurs go nuts. Women are back in the kitchen making sandwiches and hiding with the children as men handle the business.

The crash is coming fellas. When it does, **** feminism and girl power. I wont be there as a sacrificial lamb. I wont go to the slaughter. Zero ****s will be given.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yoga pants and flip flops smh

logicallefty

Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
compounded poor parenting = low quality women

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always ragged on 30s women on this forum. I see the least amount of good in them than any other decade of age above and below. Pick up your local newspaper and look at the divorces that are posted publicly. Look at the age of the female. You will find that the vast majority of time the woman is in her 30s, particularly 33 to 39. Another one I like to do is when national news says that celebrity X is getting a divorce, note the age of the female will be in this range a good chunk of the time. This age of women cheat and or divorce like programmed robots, all synced to the same computer collective. The good news is that into the early 40s and by mid 40s women aren’t perfect but at least they are more likely to be reliable partners. That is my opinion and experience anyway.
the only problem is what they can offer then a younger model can't? kids and more bagage?

logicallefty

Reaction score
the only problem is what they can offer then a younger model can't? kids and more bagage?
IMO There are pros and cons to younger 20s babes . And pros and cons to 40s women . And just cons to 30s women. I’m dead serious

Regarding 40s women and kids and baggage, a good pro is that most of them have done their cheating and divorcing in their 30s and the kids are often 18+.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
And that's the reason why women follow men's lead, her willingness to fall into his frame and ultimately offering her redemption or his version of love.

But how many men work on creating a vision, providing leadership and also being effective ?

So many men are entitled and lazy that it doesn't surprised me that women are the way they are now.
@flowtheory

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
her willingness to fall into his frame and ultimately offering her redemption or his version of love.
Damn that’s a powerful statement. If men understood this...the thread would be over.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yea going to have to pick up that book and look more in to this redemption you spoke of
It didn’t come from a book. It came from Spaz.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that’s a powerful statement. If men understood this...the thread would be over.
We understand it. We also understand that it’s damn near impossible for that to happen this day and age with the majority of women out there. Why fall in love with you and submit when they can have 29 other guys fall in love with THEM? Women are in the abundance mindset these days more than ever. So many ****s to ride, so little time, you just happen to be next in line if you’re lucky.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why fall in love with you and submit when they can have 29 other guys fall in love with THEM? Women are in the abundance mindset these days more than ever. So many ****s to ride, so little time, you just happen to be next in line if you’re lucky.
This is where your work needs to begin. The bolded. You reproach women for their ease of situation in the current climate. And you view them on a slight pedestal because you’d be lucky. Your post should be.. if she’s lucky to get you, over the 29. So do you really understand what @Epic Days is saying?

Just because she can have 29 guys fall over themselves for her doesn’t mean she’s satisfied or fulfilled. What that 1 woman is seeking for is a man who lives in his sovereignty and has fortified his masculine nature so she can slip in to her natural state of femininity.