hjsknksbm
Don Juan
There is countless claims that pheramones work. But I wondering if any DJ's out there had any experience in this area?
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I have used phoenix too because I thought it smelled the best of any of the Axe's but no chicks said anything. I was hoping they woud rape me like in the commercialsOriginally posted by Porky
Don't buy into that crap. You know what does work? Axe. You've seen the commercials right? Get Phoenix...everybody notices that I wear it, and they love it. I get compliments on my smell all the time.
Amour image is the best smelling cologne by far.. in fact it will turn heads just because of the smell..Originally posted by AFK Protector
What do you recommend. Something around the 50 buck range please. I don't really use cologne. I have this ralph lauren stuff as cologne and a ralph lauren sport stick (deodorant).
Can't go wrong with Swiss Army. It's not too popular that every guy is wearing it, but chicks love the smell, and everything from the name to the bottle is pretty 'manly' so you don't have to feel embrassed about using it like some colognes.Originally posted by AFK Protector
What do you recommend. Something around the 50 buck range please. I don't really use cologne. I have this ralph lauren stuff as cologne and a ralph lauren sport stick (deodorant).
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Pss I think he did do a search for this one.Originally posted by Paradox
This topic comes up often. Use the search feature put pheromones in the search box. You will find about 20 threads on pheromones.
Thread closed.