Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have I lost my mind or are these women beyond help?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only in this day and age does a woman do you wrong and as a normal reaction you are not happy about it and they are mad at YOU for being mad or disgruntled at them.

What in the F?

Oh that is not all, not only is she mad that I am mad about the way she was emotionally erratic and yelling at me over nothing, but,

get this,

she says that I am putting her down by stating the fact that that type of behavior is terrible and unacceptable.

How in the world is she mad at me for not being happy about something she did, and second how in the world am I being accused of being mean or ****ty by telling her her actions were terrible? which they were!!

What has the world of females come to besides a disappointing joke.

I miss the days of my Italian grandmother and hell even my mom was loyal and right to my dad.

I am 38 and there truly is no hope to find a decent one.

In fact of all my married friends, one friend has an good wife, and they are Greek, brought up to be family oriented.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only in this day and age does a woman do you wrong and as a normal reaction you are not happy about it and they are mad at YOU for being mad or disgruntled at them.

What in the F?

Oh that is not all, not only is she mad that I am mad about the way she was emotionally erratic and yelling at me over nothing, but,

get this,

she says that I am putting her down by stating the fact that that type of behavior is terrible and unacceptable.

How in the world is she mad at me for not being happy about something she did, and second how in the world am I being accused of being mean or ****ty by telling her her actions were terrible? which they were!!

I miss the days of my Italian grandmother and hell even my mom was loyal and right to my dad.

In fact of all my married friends, one friend has an good wife, and they are Greek, brought up to be family oriented.
Go older. I found a wise and sensible one who just turned 40. She's also physically attractive to me and has some skills and knowledge that I do not have.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep and when I asked her how she figures to be mad at me for her terrible behavior she answers with a question about something else mainly directed at putting me down.

Back to being single and banging girls like I did for 7 fantastic years without this bs
She should just accept her errors and correct it. I know the strong narcisissts can never feel like they were wrong and will spin a story or view that puts them in a good light.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should just accept her errors and correct it. I know the strong narcisissts can never feel like they were wrong and will spin a story or view that puts them in a good light.
Yep i call it twisting. Always twisting things to make them the victims. It is absolutley astonishing the heights they will go to to be the victim, even in embarrassing fashion. It's like they have no shame.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep i call it twisting. Always twisting things to make them the victims. It is absolutley astonishing the heights they will go to to be the victim, even in embarrassing fashion. It's like they have no shame.
They lie so much. Its like they think we can't see the truth.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't all like this. You need a zero tolerance policy for crap like this. Long ago, I might argue or at least call them out. Now? Ghost them! Not even a warning or explanation.Works wonders for my well being.
Anytime you try to reason with someone like that, you're really just slamming your head into a brick wall. It's black hole for your sanity. And each time you do it, you lose available time that could be spent finding someone who isn't like that.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't all like this. You need a zero tolerance policy for crap like this. Long ago, I might argue or at least call them out. Now? Ghost them! Not even a warning or explanation.Works wonders for my well being.
Anytime you try to reason with someone like that, you're really just slamming your head into a brick wall. It's black hole for your sanity. And each time you do it, you lose available time that could be spent finding someone who isn't like that.
I agree.
I ended things 9 days ago but she doesn't get it. Told her you dont talk to me like that and expect me to be here. Go find a weakboy for that. So instead of her looking within and learning how to treat people she is mad at me I won't tolerate it.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most women are beyond help. They've been spoiled for years by guys who think they can win them over by buying them lots of 5hit and putting up with their garbage.
Spoiled brat syndrome. Princess syndrome. This behavior is unnacceptable to me. Unless u caught me cheating or physically harming u there is no reason to scream and yell at me like a maniac.
Unacceptable.
These girls are absolutley worthless.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many guys out there allowing this behavior, and some who perpetuate this behavior by giving these girls the time of day. Every one of us is guilty of this to some extent.

Eventually, I reached a point where I couldn’t take it anymore, so I raised my standards. I figured out exactly what I wanted, what I would and would not tolerate, and only entertained those who met my requirements.

I went out looking for it and for the first time in my life I rejected more girls than ever before.

When out on first/second dates, I paid far more attention to what they said and how their interacted with others in their life. When I saw things that didn’t meet my standards, I didn’t let my dik talk me into hanging around. I stopped giving second chances that usually come back to burn me.

Eventually you need to be get good at reading people so you don’t have to get burnt every time. I had a HB8 a while back that I went out with once. She had a great personality, very affectionate towards me, and we had a really good date. However, she did a few things that tipped me off that she wasn’t worth my time. 1st thing she did was agree to a place and time that I suggested for our date, but once she got there she was late, and tried to turn a simple “drinks only” date into a dinner by suggesting a restaurant instead of the bar we initially agreed upon. Then she says she doesn’t drink after agreeing to have drinks initially. ß this all told me she couldn’t follow my lead, wasn’t submissive, was deceptive, not up front, and didn’t respect my time or decisions.

The next thing she does is order some overpriced water in a fancy designer glass jar. ß If regular tap water isn’t good enough for you, then I’m sure we will clash on many other things. Told me she was fake, materialistic, and liked to put on a show.

During conversation she sheds some light on how her daughter doesn’t want to hang out with her. ß This is a big deal. Means you are likely crazy and full of drama if your own daughter blows you off repeatedly

Those are all a ton of red flags that at one point in my life I would have over looked and then 3months down the road wondered why this girl acts like she does. But experience tells me I was just scratching the surface and this girl didn’t get a 2nd date.

Do a better job of screening/filtering from the start. Stop being so desperate for sechs or attention from a female and you will keep yourself from ending up with these girls.

I finally reached the point where I either got what I wanted or went without. If you ever want anything worth keeping, stop allowing random girls in your life. If you want greatness, then expect greatness of yourself and those around you. If you aren’t strong enough to go with out, then you aren’t strong enough to have something worth keeping. Take it or leave it, I’m not here to debate this. I’m simply sharing some insight and perspective that I've gathered over the years in hopes that someone might learn from my experiences.

There are some decent girls out there that aren't drama and have a lot to offer. Just not very many! So keep searching.

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many guys out there allowing this behavior, and some who perpetuate this behavior by giving these girls the time of day. Every one of us is guilty of this to some extent.

Eventually, I reached a point where I couldn’t take it anymore, so I raised my standards. I figured out exactly what I wanted, what I would and would not tolerate, and only entertained those who met my requirements.

I went out looking for it and for the first time in my life I rejected more girls than ever before.

When out on first/second dates, I paid far more attention to what they said and how their interactions with others in their life. When I saw things that didn’t meet my standards, I didn’t let my dik talk me into hanging around. I stopped giving second chances that usually come back to burn me.

Eventually you need to be get good at reading people so you don’t have to get burnt every time. I had a HB8 a while back that I went out with once. She had a great personality, very affectionate towards me, and we had a really good date. However, she did a few things that tipped me off that she wasn’t worth my time. 1st thing she did was agree to a place and time that I suggested for our date, but once she got there she was late, and tried to turn a simple “drinks only” date into a dinner by suggesting a restaurant instead of the bar we initially agreed upon. Then she says she doesn’t drink after agreeing to have drinks initially. ß this all told me she couldn’t follow my lead, wasn’t submissive, was deceptive, not up front, and didn’t respect my time or decisions.

The next thing she does is order some overpriced water in a fancy designer glass jar. ß If regular tap water isn’t good enough for you, then I’m sure we will clash on many other things. Told me she was fake, materialistic, and liked to put on a show.

During conversation she sheds some light on how her daughter doesn’t want to hang out with her. ß This is a big deal. Means you are likely crazy and full of drama if your own daughter blows you off repeatedly

Those are all a ton of red flags that at one point in my life I would have over looked and then 3months down the road wondered why this girl acts like she does. But experience tells me I was just scratching the surface and this girl didn’t get a 2nd date.

Do a better job of screening/filtering from the start. Stop being so desperate for sechs or attention from a female and you will keep yourself from ending up with these girls.

I finally reached the point where I either got what I wanted or went without. If you ever want anything worth keeping, stop allowing random girls in your life. If you want greatness, then expect greatness of yourself and those around you. If you aren’t strong enough to go with out, then you aren’t strong enough to have something worth keeping. Take it or leave it, I’m not here to debate this. I’m simply sharing some insight and perspective that I've gathered over the years in hopes that someone might learn from my experiences.

There are some decent girls out there that aren't drama and have a lot to offer. Just not very many! So keep searching.
I agree and appreciate the insight.
I made the mistake of overlooking things conciously. The red flags were apparent but I just had the mindset to not judge or be critical like I had been and be overly forgiving.
You are correct in everything u wrote.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon possession, much??? (Ace Ventura voice)

She needs a timeout. And maybe a spanking! Lol!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What in the F?

get this,

Most women refuse to accept responsibility in relationships. Like the woman who cheats on her bf or husband, most will justify their behaviour with a lame excuse "i didn't feel as though my husband or bf loved me." To make her bad behaviour your fault. As as chumps men for the last 30 to 40 years have put up with it, enabling these women to behave badly. Rather than call a spade a spade and say " no you cheated because you are a disloyal sloot. Get out of my life." Society has conditioned men to believe no matter what the failure of the relationship is the mans fault.

Kick her to the curb tell her to fack off and get out of your life. See how mad at you she is then.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kick her to the curb tell her to fack off and get out of your life. See how mad at you she is then.
I silently walk away at this point. Why waste my breath, on a self-righteous future hag???

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.
I ended things 9 days ago but she doesn't get it. Told her you dont talk to me like that and expect me to be here. Go find a weakboy for that. So instead of her looking within and learning how to treat people she is mad at me I won't tolerate it.
I silently walk away at this point. Why waste my breath, on a self-righteous future hag???
Good point

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women refuse to accept responsibility in relationships. Like the woman who cheats on her bf or husband, most will justify their behaviour with a lame excuse "i didn't feel as though my husband or bf loved me." To make her bad behaviour your fault. As as chumps men for the last 30 to 40 years have put up with it, enabling these women to behave badly. Rather than call a spade a spade and say " no you cheated because you are a disloyal sloot. Get out of my life." Society has conditioned men to believe no matter what the failure of the relationship is the mans fault.

Exactly, they feel they are free to act however they want with no consequences.

In this case my girl is absolutely appalled that I will not tolerate that behavior.
When her apology did not work she got mad and told me to get the **** over it already. Haha. Shows signs of the inability to be an adult and cope along with know the proper way to restore what she ruined, her only ability is to act like a childish brat mad at me for being mad at her.

Btw, her 5 year old daughter was in the car when she was screaming at me, AND she even went as far to mocking me when I was calmly calling her out for behaving horribly in front of her kid.

Mocked me.

I said are u seriously mocking me?
U only are because u are a girl if u were a dude you would get smashed.

Told her grow up. Left composed and have refused to see her or be w her sinse

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women refuse to accept responsibility in relationships. Like the woman who cheats on her bf or husband, most will justify their behaviour with a lame excuse "i didn't feel as though my husband or bf loved me." To make her bad behaviour your fault. As as chumps men for the last 30 to 40 years have put up with it, enabling these women to behave badly. Rather than call a spade a spade and say " no you cheated because you are a disloyal sloot.
This is why you give them plenty of rope to hang themselves. It really boils down to pride... An unrealistic view of one's self. It makes me sick. Like the ghetto hoochies that think they're all that, and a bag of potato chips.

The truth will reveal itself in time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yo, we were raised to be gentleman, to take care of our woman and to love her. It was never preached how to treat a predatory woman. Some of our moms where good women who fvcked their man almost nightly, cooked, even had a job and paid nearly 1/2 of the bills. She was a loyal and protective of her husband.

The women being spit out today would take full advantage of a man who will love them properly, and reward the cheaters of men, most who wouldn't lift a finger for her. It's a nasty game going on.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't read the whole thread. But I'll say this.

You are playing a lame relationship game.

I don't get half the sh*t that men complain about on here. And I act like a complete d1ck.

Don't get me wrong, I am really decent to women. But I don't give exclusivity, and I am indirect.

Guys that play the same monogamous game from the 1930's are struggling. I wonder why? :p
Agreed. A lot of men's problems can be solved when they stop projecting their own desires and expectations onto women. Guys who still expect women to "make sense" or be logical still don't get it.