"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Have I fallen?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Hello guys!

As of late, I have been feeling down... Not really down but falling!
I am the guy that no one has seen frown. I am the guy that smiles at any situation, not artifically, and just lives. I enjoy my life and do all the sh!t my head tells me not too(not stupid stuff).

I really enjoy my life. I know how to be happy and as a result I'm always happy. My life is sometimes hard but that doesn't affect my mood. But as of late... I'm not as happy as I used to be.

I have a GF. 2.5 months so far. We are both 15, both more mature then our peers and we both have a firm grasp of the dating game. This chick replaced my friends. I changed, became my own definition of Don Juan and got bored of my friends. I was probably very boring at the time too but that is now different. My gf is a great chick, she's just like me. Isn't afraid of much and isn't a copy of the rest of the world. She's her own person.

We just click together. You need to be there to know what it feels like. A somewhat perfect match.

This worries me. I spend much less time with my friends now and alot more time with her. When I'm not with her, I prefer to be alone or with a single bro, but no more.

Before dating her, I was the ladiesman of the school. At every different hour of the day, I was walking hand in hand with a different chick. I had many f*ckbuddies etc. I was also having alot of fun with my friends. That life is ****. I have a chick worth LTR and that I truly enjoy. Our relationship does not revolve around how many times we exchange spit. If you don't get it yet, this chick is one of the few great ones out there.

She's on a pedestal. She didn't create it. It created itself. The rest of the people are just copies. They are all images of the person next to them. No one is real, no one is unique. This obviously leads me to dislike the rest of the world. The world of clones.

So here I am gentlemen. In a world of fakes and by my side a chick. A chick that is the kind of person I want to be with. The kind of person that is worth my time. The kind of person I have alot of fun with. But as of late... that fun fades.

Not the sole fun I have with her. The fun I have period. Socializing no longer interrests me. These people are idiots. All a different version of the other. I want to correct this because currently my chick is a big part of my life and I'm not sure I want her there (As in, that important).

Alright, enough beating around the bush. People suck. People do not interrest me. There are a few worthy people but the rest are just sheep. Mere sheep.

The first person I found that was better then that became my girlfriend. The only person I relatively care about in my life (outside familly) is my girlfriend. I earn for real male friends. MEN. Not chumps. Only 1 male and 1 female in the past 7 months have matched that. I go out alot and meet alot of people but sh1t, what's with all the losers?

My fun meter was geared at the whole world at the begining of this school year. I was having fun with everyone. But people got more and more boring. More and more repetitive. My fun meter now has my gf on 25%, me on 70% and my male friend on 5% . I try to correct this but people SUCK! Jesus.

Does anyone else feel this!?

Lik
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Congratulations, you've beaten the "High School" level in the video game of life. Now prepared to be bored for a few years until you move on to college (better get into a good one) and start having real fun again.
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I'm not even going to begin to point out all the fallacies your post contains, just know that you are wrong in several areas of topic.
 

UniqueSoul

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
somewhere in Europe
Well, brother, I must say you are in the period of learning self-understanding at the very least. You're just creating your own opinion about all the things around you. This is only the start of it, so of course it seems that you somehow differ from everyone around you. That ain't too bad, but in the long run, you'll see that you are not the only one existing down there. As you feel confident of being happy, cheerful, dj'ish, having a superb gf, you also escallate things at the same time.
It's not about getting down to those mere sheeps, it's about understanding that your just about "sheepish" as everyone else and opening your eyes and start having fun again.
It's nice that you're more mature that your friends. And if you just can't sometimes switch back to immaturity, start writing a book. Or a mere essay, at least.
Worked out in my case.
;)
 

crunchtime

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
I used to think exactly like you did. I hated everyone for being so into partying and and everyone being "fake". I was also depressed at the same time. I wasn't having a lot of fun. I realized I was the one that was wrong. They were out having fun while I was wasting my time complaining about them being sheep. If you continue to think like this, you're going to grow older and regret not hanging out with these people as an adult. This is the best, most care-free, worriless time of your life. Go out and ENJOY IT. It won't come around again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Hehe... on my way!

These guys, are still fun. I laugh with them. They share common interrests, gonna make the best of it!
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
U clowned yourself when you mentioned Long Term Relationship...........




and ur 15:D
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Vigilante7
U clowned yourself when you mentioned Long Term Relationship...........




and ur 15:D
Exceptions my boy, exceptions.
 

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
WTF.....that sounds like something a dictator would say. If you think the world is all clones n **** (which i can understand how there are but i dont think FUKing EVERYONE IS!) then u have some problems man. We're here to help each other out for the better, ur just stopping urself from meeting a lot of great people, times, and other things. Dont b such a little bich
 
Top