Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have Hope

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it that makes us sacrifice things we normally wouldn’t for something very trivial in the eyes of others?

It is hope!

What is the one force that keeps us going? The one thing that pushes us to our limits and makes us slaves to our will?

It is hope!

When everything looks bleak and it seems that everything is against us, what is it that keeps our hearts steady and our minds clear and ready for the unknown and unseen future?

It is hope!

What is the one thing, when a man is truly focused, that makes everything else seem like a droplet of water in the pool of eternity?

It is hope!

Some may have the belief that relying on hope is a sort of crutch, a fallback if you will. Alas, it is not. No, hope is having something to look forward to. We all have things to look forward to and aspirations that one day we’ll have everything we’ve ever dreamed. It is the hope that our dreams will become a reality.

You see, hope is the one thing that keeps the human race thriving and striving. Hope allows us to think rationally about irrational subjects. Hope lets us stay committed to something we wouldn’t normally give the light of day to.

It is hope that tomorrow will be a better day than today.

Hope guides us when we don’t know what to do. It directs us when we’re not sure. Hope makes all those hard decisions a little easier to make.

It is the basic inclination that drives us to find peace within ourselves.

And still, to have hope doesn’t mean to sit around wishing things will just fall into our laps. Sorry, it’s not going to happen. We still have to actively do everything within our grasp to attain what we want. Coupling determination with an unwavering spirit will make reaching all our goals much more of a reality. You have to put your heart and your soul into something to having a fighting chance at reaching those goals.

Don’t sit back and be content. How easy it is to take the easy road, the one that everyone else has traveled.

Take charge. You control you life. You make your decisions.

I’m frequently reminded of Thomas Edison and how much trouble he had trying to invent the first light bulb when I hear people complaining that it’s too much work, too hard, and too much effort to take action and follow your dreams. Edison tried roughly 10,000 times before he finally made a working light bulb. But he never failed along the way. He merely found 9,999 ways that didn’t work.

Try telling a dreamer with unfavorable odds and seemingly unrealistic goals that he will end up a failure. He will chuckle and shake his head, knowing his day will come and you have fallen down the dark and dismal path of despair because you gave up on your own dreams. Don’t fall prey to that tragic way of thinking.

It is hope that makes us feel alive. Have high hopes, dream big, and dream often, for it is the dreamer’s spirit that keeps us young, full energy and vigor, with a spring in our stride and a twinkle in our eye.

thecraftylefty

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post. I tried to write something like that but I was preoccupied. Nice post