Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have Faith!: A Rare Rant from Survivor

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I was above ranting, however....

I won’t say what post I just finished reading, but lets just say that one of persons who responded to it said something that pissed me off… royally. :mad:

Yeah I know its considered “AFC” to let some internet character get you angry but I think there are some things that need to be set straight.

(Rant mode ON.)

When a guy discovers this site there is really only one thing that he must do in order to be successful with women. Wanna know what it is?

ANYTHING!

That’s right. Anything. As long as you’re doing SOMETHING, you WILL, I repeat, WILL become what this site calls a “Don Juan”. I guarantee it!

Coming to a message board like this one is NOT running away from your problem. You came here looking for answers to how to conquer your fears. This site will guide you towards many solutions. Take one and run with it. If one doesn’t work for you, take another. Repeat until you are successful. And you WILL be successful. HAVE FAITH!

The secret to finding what works for you is finding what DOES’NT work for you. If being a hardcore DJ Bible Thumper doesn’t work for you, you can be a Speed Seducer. If SS isn’t your thing, there’s David D’Angelo and/or Doc Love. If you don’t like those guys you can be a Pook worshipper. Or you could hit the Health and Fitness forum. If that doesn’t work, try the Boot Camp. Or a combination of everything in between.

During this EXPERIENCE, you may even discover that you were a “DJ” all the time and didn’t even realize it. From this EXPERIENCE, you may learn to think for yourself and become your own person, and not what society (read:women) have stereotyped you to be.

Don’t let anyone confuse you! It really doesn’t matter whose advice you follow on this forum, since there are enough veterans here with real-life experience such that universally bad advice is often weeded out.

Don’t believe the trolls! Coming here makes you MORE of a man because you are now willing to admit to yourself that you are doing something WRONG! That is a noble attribute that you should NEVER be ashamed of! You DID come to the right place and never think otherwise! This web site will motivate you take action such that you will go out and find what doesn’t work, en route to discovering for yourself what does work. This is a full-proof action-based formula for success.

If you had the confidence to approach girls on your own, you would not be here, period. You would have never typed “how to get women” on some search engine and discovered this place to begin with. You’re not looking for confidence, you’re looking for something or someone to have FAITH in! You’re not looking for a shortcut, you’re sincerely looking for answers. You’ve now discovered a site that provides many. Some good, some bad. It’s up to you to find out which is which through EXPERIENCE.

Do something! Anything! It doesn’t matter where you start or how you start. Just know that if you remain faithful, you WILL be successful. Confidence is useless to your development, because it won’t give you what you really need to fight through the failure! Instead, HAVE FAITH! Doing the wrong thing will always be better than doing nothing at all!

(Rant mode OFF)

Whew! Ok, now I’m back my normal laid back self. Have a nice day, everyone. :cool:

‘Survivor

Last edited:

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you heard....HAVE FAITH

You should be on rant mode more often with posts like this :)

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, as a woman, find you very attractive when you rant. Good post!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent Post! ***** out of *****

Bible material.

Last edited:

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well put Survivor.

Just take action. Any action.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read it again!

This should be a sticky!!!!!!

jamesskeith

Don Juan
Reaction score
This Kicks Ass!!!!!!

DJ BIBLE MATERIAL

END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or do the veterans really know how to put things into perspective? Smooth post Survivor.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

yea yea, i love bumping old goldies.

So let's dance!!!! Bump Bump Buuump Bum Bummmp!!!! hehehe!

:D

Deus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh...

Good one, Now I might actually dare to post some stupid questions of mine from time to time :D

Hopefully, people will also stop posting the genereic "go read the DJ bible" comment.. Been there, didn't help....

I have come to understand that alot of the material on this site is aimed at the US culture. Being a european, I can tell you that some of that stuff doesn't work over here, as I've found out the hard way.....

Good rant!

I live by the Pook, I die for the Pook :D

Someone also wrote a guide to clubbing, it was a darn good read aswell..

Cya
-CA