"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Have any of you tried to dump a girl by being AFC?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
is it successful in driving girls away? or do they love you even more?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
yes... it was half intentionnally, I started acting all wimpy because this woman wasn't giving it up... and wasn't going to anytime soon.

I still wasn't comfortable dumping the woman, back when I was still at the start of my recovery phase.

No, she started to hate me, I could see it in her eyes.

It took less then a week for me to lose her.
 

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Originally posted by davelmn2003
is it successful in driving girls away? or do they love you even more?
Yes. Especially if you want her telling the whole world that there really is only one thing that you can do like a man. ;)
 

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
386
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia Beach
hey a girl whose super into u will like u more for acting like that + its ****ed up to destroy her psyche like that. do it anyway itd be fun =P
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
is it successful in driving girls away? or do they love you even more?
I doubt it! If they loved you even more by being AFC, why bother being a DJ / challenge etc.. in a relationship ?

Sure, you could go out, be an AFC, by her some jewellery, flowers, love note, tell her she's your world, call her 6 times a day and i think she'll be half way across the globe...or you could be a DJ, take control and DUMP HER.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top